Mar 20, 2004, 9:04 PM
Post #2 of 12 (455 views)
Shortcut

I am in LOVE! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

With myself!

Smitten even.

Even my effluvial gasses are so wonderful, if I could bottle them and sell them to myself I would!

I talk to myself often because it is really the only chance Iget to have intelligent conversation. I am a personal PR machine because I truly believe in the product I am selling....ME!

I love to make love to myself. I know exactly how to please both of us!
Sometime I buy flowers for the left hand, so it does not get jealous.

I love listening to my own voice, making myself laugh, and sharing a quiet tender moment just with me. Walks on the beach holding my own hand, or renting a canoe to take myself on a little trip, I really love the good times we have together.

I only hope the rest of you are as lucky as I am to meet someone as wonderful as I did....myself!

josephine

Mar 20, 2004, 9:10 PM
Post #3 of 12 (456 views)
Shortcut

Re: I am in LOVE! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

we already know that...nothing new!

If you think of it...it's quite scary,how can someone love himself so much

Partner rrrADAM

Mar 20, 2004, 9:17 PM
Post #4 of 12 (455 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Ask Narcissus, he loved himslef almost as much. :lol:

drkodos

Mar 20, 2004, 10:15 PM
Post #5 of 12 (455 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Ask Narcissus, he loved himslef almost as much. :lol:

No he loved his image.

There is a difference.

Narcsissism is loving an image of oneself, not the real self. Sort of what you do rrrADAM..

You have this inaccutrate image and you love it. Both of me, you want everyone to dislike me, and of yourself.

I love it when people do not like me cause then I know where I stand.

Unlike many of you that need to be liked to feel good about yourselves.

I prefer to alienate those that I feel are unworthy, for they are wanks and schmucks and put obstacles in my path.

I'd rather blow them out early than have then hanging around.

You see, the only people I need to like me are sitting right here, right now, laughing with me......something most of you will nmever have and are jealous of.

REAL FRIENDS....not just a bunch of wannabees all pretending together and living a mutual fantasy.

Partner rrrADAM

Mar 20, 2004, 10:35 PM
Post #6 of 12 (455 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Whoa there dude... As I said in another thread, I consider you a friend, even tough you are being a bit emotional right now. You like to TROLL a bit for bites of angst among the users, so I TROLLed back but you don't like the hook in your mouth and are throwing a fit. I spar with you publically, but share mostly possitive, civil, and friendly PMs.

Thought you could take it since you dish it out so much, nothing meant with malice, just sparring with you for fun. Don't want anyone to "dislike you". I remove the hook from your mouth and put you back in the water, and will not cast my lure your way anymore. :wink:

diesel___smoke

Mar 20, 2004, 11:13 PM
Post #7 of 12 (455 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hahahaha

Rrradam, you consider everything to be a troll. What Kodos writes is generally always equivocal, with few exceptions and only a few will understand it. If you don't understand it, you call it a troll, this seems to always be the case. His writings have some underlying meaning. They always do...

Hahahaha

timstich

Mar 21, 2004, 1:36 AM
Post #8 of 12 (455 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kill the body and the brain will die.

curt

Mar 21, 2004, 2:22 AM
Post #9 of 12 (455 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
With myself!

Smitten even.

Even my effluvial gasses are so wonderful, if I could bottle them and sell them to myself I would!

I talk to myself often because it is really the only chance I get to have intelligent conversation. I am a personal PR machine because I truly believe in the product I am selling....ME!

I love to make love to myself. I know exactly how to please both of us!

Well, then you shouldn't mind if we collectively ask you to go f**k yourself again, right?

Curt

just kidding, but you set yourself up pretty good, eh?

tenn_dawg

Mar 21, 2004, 2:35 AM
Post #10 of 12 (455 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Hahahaha

Rrradam, you consider everything to be a troll. What Kodos writes is generally always equivocal, with few exceptions and only a few will understand it. If you don't understand it, you call it a troll, this seems to always be the case. His writings have some underlying meaning. They always do...

Hahahaha

Is it just me, or is diesel latching on to Dr.Kodos kind of like he did with Dr.Piton? The parallels are astounding.

Or not. Just an observation.

diesel___smoke

Mar 21, 2004, 4:38 AM
Post #11 of 12 (455 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I have never defended Pete's actions, personally I don't agree with them. However they are his, and I accept this. I do not try to alienate people based upon prejudice or dislike. You have to go outside of your comfort zone and accept people for who they are, without expecting them to change, or trying to make them change, in the hope that they will do the same for you. You have to look beneath the annoying stuff sometimes to see the person for who they really are. Some things are not worth worrying about. People are a package, you get the good with bad. But a fundamental element is unconditional acceptance. That does not mean unconditional approval. You can disapprove of someone's behavior while still accepting them. That's also the hard part, so few people can accept people IN SPITE OF their differences. Perhaps I am just a more accepting person than most, and perhaps I am also naive and not nearly as cynical as I should be.

Partner rrrADAM

Mar 21, 2004, 4:51 AM
Post #12 of 12 (455 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Very good points JP.

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me: