RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - MidWest

Premier Sponsor:

feedtherat

Apr 5, 2002, 6:33 PM
Post #1 of 2 (1498 views)
Shortcut

Chicago area partner(s) wanted
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Private Reply | Can't Post

Older trad climber,39, (only older in years, not outlook or alcohol consumption!!),Chicago area, looking for trad/toprope partners for Devil's Lake. Currently without a car (that might change shortly). Have all necessary gear. Recently unemployed also, so I may be interested in your road trip plans also.Looking for people interested in trad at the Lake, maybe some trad and sport at Red River Gorge, KY. Let me know if you're interested in FINALLY getting out this spring/summer. I lead 5.7, sport around easy .10. Looking for people that want to climb and have some fun. Gimme a buzz or email. If you don't need a partner how about including me in your group?? Only good karma will result!! Beginning climbers are welcome, long as they got's a car. PS- My turn offs are handlebar mustaches and rude people Seriously, I'm dying to get out. HELP!!!!
email markwinans2002@yahoo.com
landline 312-225-4536

extreamist

May 1, 2002, 7:05 PM
Post #2 of 2 (1498 views)
Shortcut

Chicago area partner(s) wanted [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Private Reply | Can't Post

Hey Mark:

I am new to the sport but I have got it bad to get on the wall and sooooon. I do have a car & a mini van for all the equipment. I would be real interested in getting to gether with you and doing some climbing, if you dont mind teaching me along the way.
Let me know!

You can also call me at: 630-960-2876

Hear from ya soon

Bryan

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - MidWest

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook