Premier Sponsor:

outhere

May 24, 2004, 6:14 PM
Post #1 of 12 (520 views)
Shortcut

gas these days?!
Report this Post
Can't Post

whats the deal with the gas prices? it goes up like each day here in jackson... anyway, maybe itll promote carpooling so offer a ride to friend to crag, work, or where ever and maybe we'll all save some money in the long run...

i understand the reason 40 mexicans would cram in a 10 passenger van now..

sandbag

May 24, 2004, 6:18 PM
Post #2 of 12 (520 views)
Shortcut

Re: gas these days?! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

normally i wouldnt even give any legitmate attention to such a stupid and racist comment, but this time ill have to comment: Even if you had a modicum of common sense, youd still be well below the threshold of a moron, go back to your village, they cant live without their sole idiot.... schmuck

Partner rrrADAM

May 24, 2004, 6:19 PM
Post #3 of 12 (520 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Posted in Regional Discussions ???

Please take the time to read the Forum descriptions.

Partner rrrADAM

May 24, 2004, 6:20 PM
Post #4 of 12 (520 views)
Shortcut

rrradam moved this thread [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

rrradam moved this thread from Regional Discussions to Community.

jkarns

May 24, 2004, 6:23 PM
Post #5 of 12 (520 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
whats the deal with the gas prices?

Don't you follow the news? Serious shortage in world reserves reulting from increased consumption and recovering global economy. Opec cannot meet demand. All countries, except Saudi Arabia are at maximum output. The future for gas looks grim...

dookie

May 24, 2004, 6:37 PM
Post #6 of 12 (520 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

this guy could be up for a darwin award in the future...

'I didn't know I couldn't put my nuts in the golf ball washer... whats up with that???' :lol: :shock:

sandbag

May 24, 2004, 6:39 PM
Post #7 of 12 (520 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
whats the deal with the gas prices?

Don't you follow the news? Serious shortage in world reserves reulting from increased consumption and recovering global economy. Opec cannot meet demand. All countries, except Saudi Arabia are at maximum output. The future for gas looks grim...

Do some research: We get more then 50% of our oil from Canada. Its specualtors and dipsh*ts in the markets that are driving up the prices, just like that time when they helped Yahoo get to 476 dollars a share. :roll:

outhere

May 24, 2004, 6:51 PM
Post #8 of 12 (520 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

ok. and i dont follow the news. im on a summer climbing road trip sitting in the library.. so why dont you get a frigin life and stop wasting your and my time on this site.

and sorry.. i can see that would come accross as a racist comment but i didnt mean it that way.

bumblie

May 24, 2004, 7:49 PM
Post #9 of 12 (520 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Do some research: We get more then 50% of our oil from Canada. Its specualtors and dipsh*ts in the markets that are driving up the prices, just like that time when they helped Yahoo get to 476 dollars a share. :roll:

Would you care to provide a source. Unlike the internet boom (the greatest ponzy scheme of all time), the energy markets are are controlled energy companies. Speculators can benefit by being on the right side of the trend, but it's the actual players (and market conditions) that move the market.

sandbag

May 24, 2004, 9:34 PM
Post #10 of 12 (520 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

Would you care to provide a source. Unlike the internet boom (the greatest ponzy scheme of all time), the energy markets are are controlled energy companies. Speculators can benefit by being on the right side of the trend, but it's the actual players (and market conditions) that move the market.

Heres Fact #1 How many times in the past 20 years have you personally or with your family had to sit and wait for gas to be delivered?
Id say that the supply has been pretty regular. And as far as the gouging, hell, i think they should have never allowed the Oil industry any type of existence without being wholly regulated.
Look back to when gas was 1.00/gallon. the gas taxes were about the same, 46 cents or so. This bullcrap of strained resources and not enough supply are bogus. Excuse me while i go fill my gas guzzling SUV.

And as for that seemingly racist comment Outhere, Ill give you a pass. ;) Intent is where it matters most, that you intended to be funny is ok, just be careful about how you try.

ehrealization

May 25, 2004, 3:47 AM
Post #11 of 12 (520 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

what outhere stated is a valid pnt, that gas is expensive and because of it maybe it would be better to car pool, for all the yo yo's that try to make themselves sound "smart" from watching the oreilly factor, why dont u actually take a class in economics before trying to make others fill like shit when they were just stating a general fact...

Bitches

bumblie

May 25, 2004, 12:30 PM
Post #12 of 12 (520 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Heres Fact #1 How many times in the past 20 years have you personally or with your family had to sit and wait for gas to be delivered?

Your fact looks like a question. :roll:

But it makes more sense than the rest of your post. :lol:

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook