Premier Sponsor:

climber_chick

Jun 28, 2004, 10:20 AM
Post #1 of 13 (327 views)
Shortcut

Queen of the Klutz
Report this Post
Can't Post

Yes, that is me. My name is Queen Katherine, and I am the Queen of the Klutzy people. Just now I was brushing my teeth and I smacked my head on the frickin' faucet... when I went to SPIT. Sheesh. I think I have earned myself a trophy. :D score.

yak

Jun 28, 2004, 10:44 AM
Post #2 of 13 (327 views)
Shortcut

Re: Queen of the Klutz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

You must have big faucet,i have never done that in my entire life.I hope you didn't damage that pretty face of yours.
I had to get american to australian dictionary out to see what faucet meant.Anyway i hope you're all better. yak

brittamac

Jun 28, 2004, 11:21 AM
Post #3 of 13 (327 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

...and I'm dying to know what the australian name for "faucet" is??? :lol:

kunzie

Jun 28, 2004, 11:27 AM
Post #4 of 13 (327 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
...and I'm dying to know what the australian name for "faucet" is??? :lol:

.....tap

sarcat

Jun 28, 2004, 2:51 PM
Post #5 of 13 (327 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I've actually fallen over while tying my shoes, cut the tips of both index fingers off and put a nice smiley on my forehead from my front door knob. If you're the Queen I'm the King!

shakylegs

Jun 28, 2004, 3:06 PM
Post #6 of 13 (327 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Had a friend in university who had the imprint of a butterknife burned into her chin. Another friend, on a monday morning, had a rug burn on her forehead. I'll let you figure out how both of those got there.

Partner angry

Jun 28, 2004, 3:13 PM
Post #7 of 13 (327 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In junior high I opened a locker into my head.

Yesterday I had a huge knob on my head from extracting a #11 stopper a little to forcefully. That was ok until the next route, when I used the head jam without taping. I've got work on those forehead calouses.

Do I need to post a link to my earlier post "Love and Balls" ?

Just a side note, at first I thought this was an amber_chk post. I'm stalking her. Can we make it against the TOS to have chick, chk, or _ in your name. This is getting so confusing. Although I did notice a user mhizzle the other day. I might have to go compton on his ass.

kimmyt

Jun 28, 2004, 3:37 PM
Post #8 of 13 (327 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

:D

Just this weekend I managed to fall down a hill on the way from camp to my car. Tore off a huge chunk of skin on my hand, nasty flapper, had to bandage it up so I could climb and everyone kept thinking I'd done it climbing. I felt embaressed when I had to tell them that I did it falling down the hill.

K.

cerikpete

Jun 28, 2004, 3:40 PM
Post #9 of 13 (327 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
:D

Just this weekend I managed to fall down a hill on the way from camp to my car. Tore off a huge chunk of skin on my hand, nasty flapper, had to bandage it up so I could climb and everyone kept thinking I'd done it climbing. I felt embaressed when I had to tell them that I did it falling down the hill.

K.

Been around Anne too much? :D

Partner j_ung

Jun 28, 2004, 3:42 PM
Post #10 of 13 (327 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I never screw up.

dirtineye

Jun 28, 2004, 3:59 PM
Post #11 of 13 (327 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In junior high I opened a locker into my head.

Yesterday I had a huge knob on my head from extracting a #11 stopper a little to forcefully. That was ok until the next route, when I used the head jam without taping. I've got work on those forehead calouses.

Do I need to post a link to my earlier post "Love and Balls" ?

Just a side note, at first I thought this was an amber_chk post. I'm stalking her. Can we make it against the TOS to have chick, chk, or _ in your name. This is getting so confusing. Although I did notice a user mhizzle the other day. I might have to go compton on his ass.

Fshizzls is a living breathing walking TOS violation!!!!!! The only reason he has not been banned is bacause he is Smackulated's love slave!!!

Put hte chains back on him before he gets through with Amber the Dominatrix and starts up on my sweet innocent little SPORT PUMPKIN!

climber_chick

Jun 28, 2004, 8:17 PM
Post #12 of 13 (327 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Had a friend in university who had the imprint of a butterknife burned into her chin. Another friend, on a monday morning, had a rug burn on her forehead. I'll let you figure out how both of those got there.

Yeah... I used to be on the ski team for my high school and on one classic race I was behind this girl and I kept calling TRACK and she wouldn't get out of the track so I could pass her, and at this point I was right on her heels, so with the luck of the irish (I'm irish), she fell right in front of me and I crashed into her and fell over. Yeehaw... no. I hit her head and her hat pattern was etched into my chin. It kind of hurt... but in a really super funny way! :roll:

Partner j_ung

Jun 28, 2004, 8:53 PM
Post #13 of 13 (327 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
...my sweet innocent little SPORT PUMPKIN!

:lol:

Sweet? Innocent? Yours?

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook