Premier Sponsor:

arrettinator

Jun 30, 2004, 6:32 PM
Post #1 of 5 (164 views)
Shortcut

gravediggers
Report this Post
Can't Post

Warning to all dead people out there. Watch out for gravediggers!

Especially if you're 800 years old and mummified. They're out to get your gold and statues you had your servants bury w/ you in your tomb. I suggest you get a lawyer now. Grave diggers can the most emotionally devoid, wicked self appreciating creatures out there.

Partner missedyno

Jun 30, 2004, 7:13 PM
Post #2 of 5 (164 views)
Shortcut

Re: gravediggers [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

Especially if you're 800 years old and mummified. They're out to get your gold and statues you had your servants bury w/ you in your tomb. I suggest you get a lawyer now. Grave diggers can the most emotionally devoid, wicked self appreciating creatures out there.

i really hate generalizations like this one. dead people are like this, live people are like that.

perhaps if society stopped with the labels we could stop such horrific generalizations... "dead" ... "alive"... you should be ashamed!

arrettinator

Jun 30, 2004, 7:17 PM
Post #3 of 5 (164 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madriver

Jun 30, 2004, 7:25 PM
Post #4 of 5 (164 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

Especially if you're 800 years old and mummified. They're out to get your gold and statues you had your servants bury w/ you in your tomb. I suggest you get a lawyer now.

...whats a lawyer...?

K. Tut

meataxe

Jun 30, 2004, 8:50 PM
Post #5 of 5 (164 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

i really hate generalizations like this one. dead people are like this, live people are like that.

perhaps if society stopped with the labels we could stop such horrific generalizations... "dead" ... "alive"... you should be ashamed!
Blatant case of deathism...

...getting out my printed copy of the TOS...

...putting on reading glasses...

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about it. Sadly it is all to common. In today's society it is still acceptable to descriminate against someone as to whether they are live or dead. It's even in a lot of insurance policies for Pete's sake! I say give it 10 years and the tide will start to turn.

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook