RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - West Coast

Premier Sponsor:

josephgdawson

Jul 24, 2004, 4:16 AM
Post #1 of 5 (1388 views)
Shortcut

Bay Area Climbing Partner Sought
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Im looking for someone to go climbing outside with. Im comfortable top roping anything and leading sport up to 5.10. I cannot lead trad but I dont mind following and cleaning gear. I belong to Ironworks and go climbing there a couple of times a week. Send me an email if you are interested in going climbing. I am a 28 male.

sava6e

Jul 24, 2004, 8:16 PM
Post #2 of 5 (1388 views)
Shortcut

Re: Bay Area Climbing Partner Sought [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

well what are your plans like for sunday afternoon or next weekend, im over the hill in concord if you want to climb in berkely or mt. diablo we could see whats goin on, i have some sport leading under my belt and tons of t/r ing so if you want to drop me a mesg.

jmm3

Jul 29, 2004, 6:25 AM
Post #3 of 5 (1388 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I've just returned to the bay area and I'm looking for some folks to climb with. Mid week or weekends are fine - I'm currently unemployed so its always friday for me..

I'm based in Pleasanton now but would be willing to go climbing just about anywhere.

Got a rack, rope, car etc..

I can lead 5.8/9 trad and a bit harder sport climbs.

Let me know if you guys want to meet up to climb.

-John

weinstsb

Aug 4, 2004, 3:05 AM
Post #4 of 5 (1388 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I 'm looking for someone to climb outside with as well. i have been climbing a little over a year and a half and can follow/clean 5.9+ cracks, but not lead, and 5.10 faces. top rope anything. sport is cool, but i prefer trad and would love to learn to lead. have done a bunch of climbing up at donner summit in the sierra's lately. let me know if you're interested. don't know much about outdoor climbing close in the bay area, just moved here less than a year ago for grad school. I am a 23 yr. old female.
-sheryl

rudy161

Aug 4, 2004, 10:17 PM
Post #5 of 5 (1388 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey All,
I too am jobless and happy about it. I was thinking about the Leap in South Lake but need a partner. I can lead trad up to 5.10a or atleast thats what I have done, willing to always go harder. I just got a decent rack together and want use it. Anyone interested in leaving on Sunday the 8th of Aug and climbing for a few days in the Tahoe area? PM or email me if interested. Thanks,
Eric

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - West Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook