Forums: Community: Campground:
RC.com's unofficial Presidential election poll.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

bumblie

Sep 8, 2004, 2:14 PM
Post #51 of 71 (2709 views)
Shortcut

Re: RC.com's unofficial Presidential election poll. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Sept. 8 (Bloomberg) -- U.S. President George W. Bush's lead of as much as 11 points in three polls over Democrat John Kerry is a margin that no presidential challenger has ever overcome.

thomasribiere

Sep 8, 2004, 5:32 PM
Post #52 of 71 (2709 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

but rc.com as a longer history of polls accuracy! :lol:

bluto

Sep 8, 2004, 6:20 PM
Post #53 of 71 (2709 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

So much for Arizona being a swing state:

In reply to:
Bush jumps to big lead over Kerry in Arizona, poll finds

The Arizona Republic
Sept. 8, 2004 10:40 AM

President Bush emerged from the Republican National Convention with a surge of support that, if it lasts, would give him a solid win in Arizona, a new Arizona Republic Poll shows.

A survey of 600 likely voters found that if the election were held now, Bush would sweep Democratic Sen. John Kerry by 54-38 percent.

The 16-point gap was a dramatic shift from the 3-point spreads indicated in Arizona Republic Polls in June and at the conclusion of the Democratic National Convention in July.

In the latest poll, conducted by Phoenix-based Market Solutions Group Sept. 3-5 by random telephone calling throughout the state, only 7 percent of those surveyed said they were still undecided. More than one in five Democrats interviewed said they intended to vote for Bush. All three polls had a margin of error of plus or minus 4.0 percentage points, making the earlier findings a statistical tie.

The Democrats' convention gave Kerry no "bounce" in his overall rating against Bush, but showed small gains in confidence in how he would handle homeland security and the war in Iraq.

Those gains were more than erased in the latest poll. Bush emerged with a 2-1 support on war and defense.

Domestic issues such as the economy, health care and education had been Kerry's strong suits in the earlier polls, but Bush outscored him, sometimes widely, in six of seven categories.

The poll also indicated that if Vice President Dick Cheney and Sen. John Edwards were running for president instead of the No. 2 spots, Edwards would score 39 percent, one point higher than Kerry, while Cheney would have the support of just 44 percent, 10 points below Bush. Seventeen percent said they didn't know how they would vote.

wildtrail

Sep 10, 2004, 6:01 AM
Post #54 of 71 (2709 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
I concur, and am more than ready and willing to give free lobotomies to all Kerry supporters!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And vice a versa. :wink:

Uh... wild... I don't think that will work. Most Bush supporters are already pretty much lobotomized

Good point. :wink:

wildtrail

Sep 10, 2004, 6:04 AM
Post #55 of 71 (2709 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Too bad there are that many stupid people in Arizona. :(

curt

Sep 10, 2004, 6:08 AM
Post #56 of 71 (2709 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

Spoken like a true four year old.

Curt

Partner polarwid

Sep 10, 2004, 1:58 PM
Post #57 of 71 (2709 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

No...all of the dumb ARIZONAN's moved to WISCONSIN :wink:

Just OLD, SENILE ones left that couldn't make the drive... :lol:

superdiamonddave

Sep 10, 2004, 4:44 PM
Post #58 of 71 (2709 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I am a little disappointed in the results of this poll. I really thought it would more closely resemble the polls that I have been watching on the news. I guess climbers are predominately liberal minded, but I still hope that President Bush will come out on top. The morale in my ANG unit has gone up considerably since he has been in office; almost as much as when Ronald Reagan was my Commander in Chief.

I think today's military would not want to serve under John Kerry because I doubt he would take as good of care of our Forces as President Bush has. Troops fare better when the Commander in Chief has a plan and a definative direction when it comes to what needs to be accomplished. And with "old wishy-washy Kerry", I think the troops would support him, but with a hung head.

I wish there were more choices for good candidates, but between the two, Bush IS the best by far.

bumblie

Sep 10, 2004, 4:58 PM
Post #59 of 71 (2709 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
September 10, 2004
Bush Poll Numbers Continue to Soar
There is no way to spin this as anything but incredible news for the president and horrible news for John Kerry. After a near flawless convention the Bush numbers are soaring through the roof according to the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll.

First, the President leads John kerry 52%-43% among likely voters. And the underlying numbers are incredible.

Trust to Handle the Issues

Issue

Terrorism---Bush 57% Kerry 35%

Iraq---Bush 53% Kerry 37%

Economy---Bush 47% Kerry 43%

Education---Bush 46% Kerry 42%

Jobs---Bush 43% Kerry 45%

blind

Sep 11, 2004, 6:48 AM
Post #60 of 71 (2709 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I don't care much for Kerry, but I fall in the anyone but Bush category. And knowing the odds are in favor for Bush's re-election is sickening to my stomach. I no longer believe a democracy is good a thing anymore if this idiot is going to be voted back into office :(

dynosore

Sep 13, 2004, 8:50 PM
Post #61 of 71 (2709 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm so suprised that most people here are liberals. :roll: Pot smoking, Christian bashing, George Bush bashing and perversion being among the favorite topics. When Bush wins in Nov, all you libs wll be scratching your resin clogged heads trying to figure out how it happened. Thank God the whole US isn't like LA, Mass. and other holes.

arrettinator

Sep 13, 2004, 9:15 PM
Post #62 of 71 (2709 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
I'm so suprised that most people here are liberals. :roll: Pot smoking, Christian bashing, George Bush bashing and perversion being among the favorite topics. When Bush wins in Nov, all you libs wll be scratching your resin clogged heads trying to figure out how it happened. Thank God the whole US isn't like LA, Mass. and other holes.

So, I'm not surprised that a post like this came into this thread. :roll:
There are always at least one. When it's over it won't matter who wins.
For what it's worth, I just thank God the whole
U.S. isn't like you and other *holes.

Not that I'm without fault.
Only time will tell, but in the meantime do yourself a favor.
On November 2nd
Buy a Vowel, not a W.
!!!!!11
To reuse a quote, "A closed mind can not think clearly."
Can anyone else tell I have a lot of down time at the moment?

hurdles

Sep 13, 2004, 10:32 PM
Post #63 of 71 (2709 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

If I could vote, I would write in Bob Stoops.

seriously. both Bush and Kerry seem awful.

blind

Sep 13, 2004, 11:26 PM
Post #64 of 71 (2709 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
I like how you and others try to negatively label people "liberal". What is a liberal? Is anybody that doesn't agree with your way of thinking liberal? What so bad about being liberal?

Is it because I want to preserve and protect the earth's natural environment?( i thought this would make me a conservative)
Is it because I'm rather have the money thats being used to "free" the citizens of Iraq go towards the welfare, and education of the people here in America... my family, friends, and fellow citizens.
Is it because I'm for gun control? Knowing that I lost a best friend and cousin to gun violence.

But for my beliefs I listed above many people have called me liberal with ill meaning. Its a funny world we live in :D .

ikellen

Sep 14, 2004, 2:15 AM
Post #65 of 71 (2709 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Im of voting age next year unfortunately, but if I were to vote in november, I would vote Kerry. I know alot of republicans have heard this, but watching Fahrenheit 9/11 convinced me. I have told other republicans this and they respond with "Well thats just Michael Moore's opinion". How can it be his opinion when he has footage of COLIN POWELL himself saying that there are no WMD in Iraq. COLIN POWELL!!!!! How can you look past this??????
Please give me 3 things we have GAINED from going into iraq - I challenge any republican on this board to answer this. Bush has taken us nowhere, and I dont see him improving if he is re-elected. Yes Kerry isn't perfect. I will admit that. However, he is much better than that dumbshit bush.

I await the responses of republican climbers.

justsendingits

Sep 15, 2004, 2:32 AM
Post #66 of 71 (2709 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

How far to the right does the Democratic party have to go before you stop voteing for them?

Kerry is not the lesser of the two evils,THEY BOTH are the evil of the two lessers!!

Kerry is deeply imbedded in the system!!

When you vote for either of the big two you only encourge a flawed system!!
Do you really think the election is democratic?

In the last election you had a choice between one guy that went to Yale and the other to Harvard, bummer!!

Vote for Nader cause it rymes with tater!!

And I don't want to hear about how a vote for Nader will cost Kerry the election, the Demo party has droped the ball!!

They automaticly have the female and the black vote,so why can't they win??

the last election was stolen anyway.

justsendingits

Sep 15, 2004, 3:26 AM
Post #67 of 71 (2709 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I hope Bush does win the election, maybe the ppl. will be so pissed by the end of his next term that we will get someREAL reform!!

Also the Art's always flourish when there is repression or surpression!

Think about all the great music that came out during Vietnam, or how about this, Nirvana hit the big time just weeks after the Gulf war started.

curt

Sep 15, 2004, 3:30 AM
Post #68 of 71 (2709 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
I hope Bush does win the election, maybe the ppl. will be so pissed by the end of his next term that we will get someREAL reform!!

Also the Art's always flourish when there is repression or surpression!

Think about all the great music that came out during Vietnam, or how about this, Nirvana hit the big time just weeks after the Gulf war started.

A true spokesman for the intellectual elite, confusing the plural and possessive forms of the word art, as you have.

Curt

justsendingits

Sep 15, 2004, 3:48 AM
Post #69 of 71 (2709 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Curt, do you belong to the same party that Camhead does? The Grammer Nazi party? If so what is their platform? Who is your nominee for Pres.?

If u r that critical of my grammer I wonder how critical u r of Bush when he misspeaks?

I think it is funny when Bush has to hold a joint press confrence with Blair.

(said in my best redneck accent)
I ain't never been much on book learnins and such like.

It's the content that counts!!!

stizrizzo

Sep 15, 2004, 3:51 AM
Post #70 of 71 (2709 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
I think today's military would not want to serve under John Kerry because I doubt he would take as good of care of our Forces as President Bush has. Troops fare better when the Commander in Chief has a plan and a definative direction when it comes to what needs to be accomplished. And with "old wishy-washy Kerry", I think the troops would support him, but with a hung head.

If I knew what that direction was, I would be more open to Bush's Iraq strategy. It seems that there is absolutely no direction, whatsoever, and that is the problem.

Or am I wrong? Does Bush have an effective plan for anything in Iraq? Obviously, we are in this quagmire for decades to come - and to what end? And how?

All Bush has to say is "Stay the course". Meaningless. Perhaps as a military man, you can articulate what the president cannot.

djmeat

Sep 28, 2004, 4:19 AM
Post #71 of 71 (2709 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
another Bush fan here, how come Kerry is winning in the pole yet nobody has actually posted as being a Kerry voter???

wtf?!?
He is winning roughly 2 to 1 at this point.

In reply to:
I am turning 18 wednesday and i am voting for Bush.
Young and stupid.

In reply to:
In reply to:
Those in support of Bush must do something for someone in support of Kerry...
I concur, and am more than ready and willing to give free lobotomies to all Kerry supporters!
And you have the nerve to call me disgusting. tiny man.

In reply to:
In reply to:
Sept. 8 (Bloomberg) -- U.S. President George W. Bush's lead of as much as 11 points in three polls over Democrat John Kerry is a margin that no presidential challenger has ever overcome.
Bush has a bad habit of breaking records. Record national deficit, record oil prices, record lows in foreign approval rating, record levels of pollution in his native Texas, record deficit in his native Texas.

I am quite confident he will break this record as well.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook