Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Joshua Tree Information. por favor; bitte, schon!
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

Partner bad_lil_kitty

Sep 12, 2004, 12:40 AM
Post #1 of 4 (1187 views)
Shortcut

Joshua Tree Information. por favor; bitte, schon!  (North_America: United_States: California: Joshua_Tree_National_Park: _Joshua_Tree_National_Park_Overview_)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I am very interested in climbing at the Joshua Tree, CA and inquiring any services, information, recommendations you may have used/know of. Obviously, I can do quite a bit of web surfing and check out the facility I am a member of, however, the more information I can use in my research, the more informed decision I can make.

I started to climb a few years ago when I lived on the West Coast (indoors, handful of times - I know, whole new ball game out in the big bad world) and have recently joined a facility in NoVa (Alexandria, VA).
Always finding an excuse to fly back to San Francisco to visit friends; my neighbors who were relocated to SoCal (military, husband in Iraq) this year have offered an open invite....Joshua Tree is the view from their front door.

Anyways, I'd like to take an adventure - but being a noob and probably going solo, I could certainly use some info. Plus, it's kinda a gift to myself (turning 30 in a few weeks).

Thanks a bunch!

Duh - I'd like to go this Fall if possible but if not, early next year....

blk

iclimblilrocks

Sep 12, 2004, 12:52 AM
Post #2 of 4 (1187 views)
Shortcut

Re: Joshua Tree Information. por favor; danke, schon! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey, I live in yucca Which is right next to josh.. Your friend must be located at the 29 palms base. if they live in 29 You might check out indian cove. Or you can drive 15min to joshuatree.. http://www.joshuatreeclimb.com the guys on there will give you all the info needed, Most of them are locals,park rangers, or people that live and climb in josh.. Just dont mind the random bs that We post on it, everyone on there knows everyone so It Has lots of messing around on it.. But Just ask for info and you shall get it... You might even be able to get a partner.. Tell em that Jacob sent you....

Jacob

trimix

Sep 12, 2004, 1:02 AM
Post #3 of 4 (1187 views)
Shortcut

Re: Joshua Tree Information. por favor; bitte, schon! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0934641307.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:wink:

edge

Sep 13, 2004, 1:11 PM
Post #4 of 4 (1187 views)
Shortcut

edge moved this thread [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge moved this thread from Beginners to Regional Discussions.

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook