maww

Dec 21, 2004, 7:05 PM
Post #76 of 125 (1618 views)
Shortcut

Re: I'm sick Twosday coffee [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Duh, everyone knows that the only reason girls wear thongs is so their panty line won't show in certain pants. The ones riding above the pants those aren't for women those are for trashy teenagers. Yuck. If I had kids no way no how would they be leaving the house with their underwear showing it is so low class.
And what is with that trend of wearign the tightest belt possible so that your back bulges overtop, I hate that too.

Amen sister, amen.

mwbtle

Dec 21, 2004, 7:12 PM
Post #77 of 125 (1618 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Mel, what area are you looking to move in/near Philly?

I hear that the real estate prices in West Philly are still pretty good, but they're going to start going up soon. The area is booming. Of course, then you'd have to live in West Philly. :)

K.

you can't pay me enough to live IN philly.
taxes would beat me to a bloody pulp.
I'll take the overpriced house over the city wage more than I already am getting fucked by city wage, thank you.

mwbtle

Dec 21, 2004, 7:15 PM
Post #78 of 125 (1618 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Hey Pete!! Welcome to the shop. How'd you find us?

*Psst Mel, who the f--- is Pete?*
chad, I don't know who pete is.
In reply to:
In reply to:
Next whay don't you ask Chad what his name is short for?

ballz
NOOOO!!!!

btw winter, if you can convince my boss to pick up our whole lab and erik's boss to pick up the whole company and move us to somewhere that I can afford a starter home and not just a shack, I will kiss you.

Partner wideguy

Dec 21, 2004, 7:19 PM
Post #79 of 125 (1618 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
btw winter, if you can convince my boss to pick up our whole lab and erik's boss to pick up the whole company and move us to somewhere that I can afford a starter home and not just a shack, I will kiss you.

like with tongue? Cuz I'll make some calls.... :twisted:

robbovius

Dec 21, 2004, 7:19 PM
Post #80 of 125 (1618 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
yesterday, after we got done sorting out who was buying what for which kids, the EX (in more classic adult-child-of-an-alky behaviour) felt compelled to tell me how hard a time she was having buying xmas stuff for her BF. yes, oh, uh huh, yes, and I care, why?.

...as an aside, y'know, it's fascinating to know that some of my child support money will likely go towards buying the EX's BF xmas gifts.

And presto, you have your answer. She felt it only right to tell you what YOU'RE buying her boyfriend for Christmas. Seems polite to me. :wink:

dude, I knew I was too close to the problem to see the answer! unfortunately it may very well be too late to convince her to buy sometheing he'd hate. Then again, I may very well have the last laugh, seeing as how I know ALL her many neuroses and passive-aggresive behaviours, after 23 years of marriage. I will never speak truly ill of her, because there WERE definitely good times, and I remember those fondly, and we have kids together who are a joy to us both... but, heh, heh, HAHAHHAHAHA... he really hasn't a complete idea what he's gotten himself into ;-)

I think the perfect revenge would be to encourage him to BUY A HOUSE with her ... of course, I'd go straight to hell for that, said event being the unimaginably heinous cruelty that it is. ;-) umm, what the hell was the evil, exactly, I commited in my previous life?

In reply to:

...seems to me all you sex starved folk ...

I, ahem, respectfully disinclude myself from that company...having been there for a term of many years, several times over the course of my seemingly interminable life, I understand that it's no party, or at least, not a very fun party.

Partner wideguy

Dec 21, 2004, 7:24 PM
Post #81 of 125 (1618 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
I think the perfect revenge would be to encourage him to BUY A HOUSE with her ... of course, I'd go straight to hell for that, said event being the unimaginably heinous cruelty that it is. ;-)

and then when she defaulted again and they foreclosed the kids have to move again... that would punish THEM as much as anyone.

Wasn't including you in the sex starved. :lol:

mwbtle

Dec 21, 2004, 7:27 PM
Post #82 of 125 (1618 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

is your name winter??

;)

maww

Dec 21, 2004, 7:30 PM
Post #83 of 125 (1618 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
He is a merciless teaser and loves to rile me up about Wisconsin and cheeseheads. He said he wanted to buy me a cheesehead but couldn't find one so cheese had to suffice. I have mentioned several times how much I love cheese. ;)

So you know I'm going to buy him something cheesehead-related when I go home over break. :lol:

A thong, perhaps? :twisted:

T

Guys...should...NEVER wear thongs. It is permissable is some bastions of Europe, but just slightly and it shouldn't be. The purpose of a thong (aestheticaly) is to draw attention to one's ass. I don't think any guy has an ass nice enough to want more attention drawn to it. Girls, w/o excessive ass hair and acne...can look damn fine in a thong, but guys...never.

Agree/disagree?
Jason

AGREE - even if you can't spell Erik.

It wouldn't be for him to wear. :roll: But, since Maww has already offered the "commando" option, I think that's even better.

Pictures, Maww, of said offering? Since they'd be against the TOS, feel free to send them directly to my Mailbox; I won't be offended.

T

I missed this earlier - I'll go home & get right on that over lunch. 8^)

Partner wideguy

Dec 21, 2004, 7:37 PM
Post #84 of 125 (1618 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

is your name winter??

;)

I'll let her take credit.

But in truth, if I did all that, as I've said before, it would only be to move you guys north by about 8 hours

robbovius

Dec 21, 2004, 7:44 PM
Post #85 of 125 (1618 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Duh, everyone knows that the only reason girls wear thongs is so their panty line won't show in certain pants. The ones riding above the pants those aren't for women those are for trashy teenagers.

Oh I dunno , My GF wears them quite often, in pants that wouldn't show any line at all, under jeans, jean skirts...she just likes them...and, she likes the way I like them. She says they're "easy access" ;-)

In reply to:
If I had kids no way no how would they be leaving the house with their underwear showing...
yeah, they'd just yank it up over after you dropped them off at school...:-)

mwbtle

Dec 21, 2004, 7:46 PM
Post #86 of 125 (1618 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

But in truth, if I did all that, as I've said before, it would only be to move you guys north by about 8 hours

but its REALLY cold 8 hours north of here.

its really cold here too.
but I have it on good authority that the further north you go, the colder it gets.

robbovius

Dec 21, 2004, 7:48 PM
Post #87 of 125 (1618 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
... Girls, w/o excessive ass hair and acne...can look damn fine in a thong, but guys...never.

Agree/disagree?
Jason

Pam says your standards are TOO LOW. ;-)

Partner bad_lil_kitty

Dec 21, 2004, 7:56 PM
Post #88 of 125 (1618 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

re: thongs I dunno, I like wearing them sometimes...

Nu - yeah, the 3 inch above the pant is a bit much...
winter - yep, the tight belt and nice battle of the buldge....

i know (gals) we've chatted about this before... but, last night's search for a dress (cause i don't know how to sew, etc.) i find that the market is suited more for women w/out lats/broad shoulders and are petite. it was pretty depressing actually. even my hs prom dress (was 95lb back then) was a tight fight because of the V my back made and i had a little bumpage on my bum... that said... still looking for a dress for new year's... *sigh*

Partner taino

Dec 21, 2004, 7:56 PM
Post #89 of 125 (1618 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
I missed this earlier - I'll go home & get right on that over lunch. 8^)

I promise to not send the shots of your ass in a thong - or commando, either - to anyone. well, for less than $50 per picture.

T

nurocks

Dec 21, 2004, 8:04 PM
Post #90 of 125 (1618 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
... Girls, w/o excessive ass hair and acne...can look damn fine in a thong, but guys...never.

Agree/disagree?
Jason

NOT TRUE! If my standards were too low, I'd deff. be getting laid more often. I have said "no" 3 times since May...once to a drunk friend and twice to a girl that could only be described as a CockBlocker. Interesting enough...all of these experiences happened in a graduation party atmosphere. Does that mean it is going to be that much harder to get laid once out of school? If so, I'm going to fail next semester on purpose.

Jason

robbovius

Dec 21, 2004, 8:06 PM
Post #91 of 125 (1618 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
I think the perfect revenge would be to encourage him to BUY A HOUSE with her ... of course, I'd go straight to hell for that, said event being the unimaginably heinous cruelty that it is. ;-)

and then when she defaulted again and they foreclosed the kids have to move again... that would punish THEM as much as anyone.

dude, hypothetical, hypothetical. I have to make a comedy of it or my head will explode. ;-)

robbovius

Dec 21, 2004, 8:10 PM
Post #92 of 125 (1618 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

Agree/disagree?
Jason

NOT TRUE! If my standards were too low, I'd deff. be getting laid more often. I have said "no" 3 times since May...once to a drunk friend and twice to a girl that could only be described as a CockBlocker.

hmmmmm. not sure I wanna know the visual. I have a funny story about that particular thing though...

In reply to:
[
Interesting enough...all of these experiences happened in a graduation party atmosphere. Does that mean it is going to be that much harder to get laid once out of school?
Jason

only after it's obvious that you're too old to be attending graduation parties, except as the chaperoning parent...Of course, by then you're sniffing after the various MILFs, so it all works out even. ;-)

arrettinator

Dec 21, 2004, 8:19 PM
Post #93 of 125 (1618 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Earlier I stated I had some good time off.
Scratch that.
I only have the Fridays off.
No Mondays for me.
Shitty ass corporations.

cerikpete

Dec 21, 2004, 8:24 PM
Post #94 of 125 (1618 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I think you should start feeling sick Ryan. :wink: :wink: :nudge nudge:

winter

Dec 21, 2004, 8:27 PM
Post #95 of 125 (1618 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Jason, yes, it will be harder once you leave school.

Mel, I'll see what I can do.
Oh and the further north thing is not true. Here we are often warmer than southern ontario and the associated US. Yay chinooks!

Kitty, nothing fits my lats/back/arms. Everything is also too long. Try being petite PLUS having honkin biceps and back, oh and with no boobs. The joys of shopping await you. Good luck! If you have a sewing machine, you can make one. A girl at my work made her dress, she had never sewed before. Just pick a pattern that is rated easy, not advanced. They're hard.

Partner wideguy

Dec 21, 2004, 8:27 PM
Post #96 of 125 (1618 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

but its REALLY cold 8 hours north of here.

its really cold here too.
but I have it on good authority that the further north you go, the colder it gets.

You've been mis-informed. It's a vast conspiracy. It's really bathing suit weather up here.

This pic...
http://www.goseacoast.com/photographs/plunge.gif

was taken last New Years in Boston Harbor. See how sunny and nice it looks? :D

Partner wideguy

Dec 21, 2004, 8:29 PM
Post #97 of 125 (1618 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

dude, hypothetical, hypothetical. I have to make a comedy of it or my head will explode. ;-)

oh, sorry. My bad. Was that the line over there? <---------------- :oops:

Partner wideguy

Dec 21, 2004, 8:33 PM
Post #98 of 125 (1618 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Does that mean it is going to be that much harder to get laid once out of school? Jason

Only, and listen closely now, if

YOU

KEEP

SAYING

NO!

K? :roll:

Partner missedyno

Dec 21, 2004, 8:35 PM
Post #99 of 125 (1618 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

oh dude i've been coding all afternoon. i think i finally got this thing working, so i picked up my PM coffee.

oh i am buzzzzzzzzzzing...

i also sensed that the coffee thread had turned to girls talking about other girls fashion techniques, and the fact that nothing fits us cause of our climber shapes.

i just got a marmot jacket... it's an XS and fits me perfectly. if these climbing companies made clothing i could wear to work, i'd be giving them all my money just so i could move my arms over shoulder-height in a dress shirt.

robbovius

Dec 21, 2004, 8:39 PM
Post #100 of 125 (1618 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

oh, sorry. My bad. Was that the line over there? <---------------- :oops:

no sweat, we're good ;-)

I feel compelled to blab about what I got my kids for Xmas.

Haley, 16.5: her own key to my '98 New Beetle, and a DVD of the movie, "Napoleon Dynamite".
Caitlin 14.9: A pair of sneakers she picked out on Delias.com, and a Singing Rock Zenith climbing harness.
Cody 12.5: a Fender Stratocaster, and the new StarWars DVD box set.

;-)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook