Forums : Profile : eowyn1025

Last Logon: Mar 30, 2005, 12:27 AM
Local Time: Jun 4, 2024, 1:14 PM

Personal Profile

Name: Gwen
Homepage: http://www.artcyclopedia.com
Email: No email entered.
More Info:
where to begin....well as most who "know" me know, I am a Christian and very unashamed to be so. I am a university student majoring in Art. I love drawing most of all, closely followed by oil painting and pottery. I also love history and languages. i'm not too shabby at french (though to a french person it would be lacking a LOT i'm sure) and i'm slowly learning arabic. I love to learn which is why, instead of working or hanging out over my summer break, i am taking summer school...so i have more free hours next semester to take extra classes. i love to travel, have seen most of the US at one point or another. can't wait to travel outside the US...time has not permitted that yet. as for climbing, i love it but have no time to do it anymore....so hopefully when my brain is as full as it can get, i'll get back to climbing. hmm...and just a few other random things about me: i hate cooking, i love Arizona, i'm a military kid so don't go bashing the military, i love reading classics, and i could go on but i've probably already bored you. :-) I don't post pictures or give any locating info so please don't ask me where i live or where i go to school b/c i won't tell you. call me paranoid...i prefer safe. anyway, i should be studying instead of writing this so i'll end here.

Climbing Profile

Skills:
Lead | Follow
City:
State: Unknown

Ascent Log The 5 most recent ascents recorded by a user in our Routes Database are shown on the user Profile.

Date Level Grade Route Rating

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?