RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Trip Reports

Premier Sponsor:

lukus

Apr 10, 2015, 7:06 AM
Post #1 of 2 (3478 views)
Shortcut

West Coast trip
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Me and a buddy are heading down the west coast from Seattle down to Huntington Beach then up to Vegas on a climbing trip. The trip could last anywhere from 10 to 20 days and we want to be sure we hit all the best spots nearest the coast.
• Olympic National Forest
• Portland & The Gorge
• Eureka Redwood Coast
• San Francisco Bay Area
• Wagon Caves
• Big Sur
• San Luis Obispo
• Santa Barbara
• Malibu Point Dume
• Pirates Cove
• Red Rock Vegas
This is what we have on the list so far, but we have never been to any of them before so if you notice any big names missing that we should hit or feel like some of the ones listed aren't an efficient use of time let me know! This is my first time posting so I don't even know if Im in the right spot, all information is wanted and appreciated! Hope to get some solid feedback...Thanks!

(This post was edited by lukus on Apr 10, 2015, 4:49 PM)

kennoyce

Apr 10, 2015, 4:48 PM
Post #2 of 2 (3425 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lukus] West Coast trip [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

lukus wrote:
Me and a buddy are heading down the west coast from Seattle down to Huntington Beach then up to Vegas on a climbing trip. The trip could last anywhere from 10 to 20 days and we want to be sure we hit all the best spots nearest the coast.
• Olympic National Forest
• Portland & The Gorge
• Eureka Redwood Coast
• San Francisco Bay Area
• Wagon Caves
• Big Sur
• San Luis Obispo
• Santa Barbara
• Malibu Point Dume
• Pirates Cove
• Red Rock Vegas
This is what we have on the list so far, but we have never been to any of them before so if you notice any big names missing that we should hit or feel like some of the ones listed aren't an efficient use of time let me know! All information is wanted and appreciated! Hope to get some solid feedback...Thanks!

This sounds like a really odd "Climbing Trip" I haven't been to all the areas on your list, but at least all the ones in central to southern california aren't areas I'd consider worth going to unless you are already there for some other reason and just want to get an hour or two of low quality climbing in. If you want good climbing, I'd suggest moving a bit further inland.

Forums : Climbing Information : Trip Reports

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook