RSS FeedRSS Feeds for The Ladies' Room

Premier Sponsor:

Archie2

Nov 30, 2007, 7:20 PM
Post #1 of 10 (2910 views)
Shortcut

Spotting Perv
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I just took a short class on bouldering techniques and I was the only girl in the class. We started with proper spotting. I was the first to fall and the dude who spotted me some how managed to get one of his hands around my ribcage to cup the side of my breast. Does that happen sometimes? Am I over reacting or was he way out of line?

petsfed

Nov 30, 2007, 7:49 PM
Post #2 of 10 (2892 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Archie2] Spotting Perv [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Archie2 wrote:
I just took a short class on bouldering techniques and I was the only girl in the class. We started with proper spotting. I was the first to fall and the dude who spotted me some how managed to get one of his hands around my ribcage to cup the side of my breast. Does that happen sometimes? Am I over reacting or was he way out of line?

Happens a lot. If he didn't apologize, he either wasn't aware of it, or he was a perv. If it happens again, still no apology, then he's just a perv. I always end up inadvertently getting a handful of ass-cheek, and I apologize every time.

hyhuu

Nov 30, 2007, 7:53 PM
Post #3 of 10 (2887 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Archie2 wrote:

Yes.

granite_grrl

Nov 30, 2007, 7:56 PM
Post #4 of 10 (2882 views)
Shortcut

Re: [petsfed] Spotting Perv [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

petsfed wrote:
Archie2 wrote:

Happens a lot. If he didn't apologize, he either wasn't aware of it, or he was a perv. If it happens again, still no apology, then he's just a perv. I always end up inadvertently getting a handful of ass-cheek, and I apologize every time.

Pretty much.

My friend Kelly has grabbed my husband's ass on no less than two occasions...and instead of appologizing she told me she liked it!!! Perv!

Laugh

(This post was edited by granite_grrl on Nov 30, 2007, 8:30 PM)

troutboy

Nov 30, 2007, 9:25 PM
Post #5 of 10 (2840 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Archie2 wrote:
Humorous answer:

Let him know you are a carpenter who likes kickboxing and then see if he does it again Wink

Serious answer:

Probably not. It happens sometimes. He certainly noticed he did it (disagreeing with previous poster on this point), but it might have been an accident and he was too embarrassed to say anything. I would still be wary and watch him spot others before reaching a conclusion though.

TS

maww

Nov 30, 2007, 9:48 PM
Post #6 of 10 (2827 views)
Shortcut

Re: [troutboy] Spotting Perv [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm sure it was an accident - usually is. If he continue to do it either stop falling (JOKING!) or kick him in the shins and tell him hands off perv!

Or mention your blackbelt in karate and see if it ever happens again. ;)

Archie2

Nov 30, 2007, 10:59 PM
Post #7 of 10 (2790 views)
Shortcut

Re: [maww] Spotting Perv [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Well I take back the perv characterization then. Thanx Wink

clausti

Nov 30, 2007, 11:42 PM
Post #8 of 10 (2777 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

it happens with a fair degree of frequency.

my rules for spotting are: you can touch whatever you need to for safe spotting, as long as your hands come off when i hit the ground.

usually guys will be like, oh, sorry, if they accidentally grab boobie, but i agree with whomever said he might just have been too embarrassed to say anything. as long as it wasnt still grabbin when you were on your feet again, i would say, brush it off.

the accidental ass grab is even more common.

dr_feelgood

Dec 1, 2007, 1:04 AM
Post #9 of 10 (2757 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] Spotting Perv [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
petsfed wrote:
Archie2 wrote:

Pretty much.

My friend Kelly has grabbed my husband's ass on no less than two occasions...and instead of appologizing she told me she liked it!!! Perv!

Laugh

That Bitch!!!

dr_feelgood

Dec 1, 2007, 1:04 AM
Post #10 of 10 (2756 views)
Shortcut

Re: [maww] Spotting Perv [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

maww wrote:
I'm sure it was an accident - usually is. If he continue to do it either stop falling (JOKING!) or kick him in the shins and tell him hands off perv!

Or mention your blackbelt in karate and see if it ever happens again. ;)

Tell him you cut off his chonson.

Forums : Community : The Ladies' Room

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook