RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - South

Premier Sponsor:

bTaY

Jun 19, 2008, 9:53 PM
Post #1 of 4 (1054 views)
Shortcut

i have Info About climbing in Louisiana Read Fully
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

there is a place that some people might not even know about in Louisiana and its not far Angola State Prison. Its either in St. Francisville, or Woodville, Ms. the name of the national park is Tunica Hills State Park. If you need an address, google The Pond Store and you can either stay the night at a few cabins that they have, they have two cabins, and each cabin has 2Q beds 2 Twin beds a kitchen with microwave, and one bathroom. there are no walls but the four your in and the bathroom of corse. Lets see, tunica trails will take you ( with out stopping to enjoy the beatiful scenery) atleast 4-5 1/2 hrs but here is the best part and i swear i almost do not want to tell you b/c i do not want to ruin it, but here goes: as your walking the artifiacial trail, it comes to a dead end into the nature trail, which is a nice size creek. The Creek has 6-7 dead ends with water falls. thats right water falls. when you get to these water falls they have a flat face wall surrounding the area. also heres a little hint. behind the cabins ( you might have to jump the fence b/c the cabins are in the middle of a pasture) there is a drop off that has to be atleast 120 feet aboue the ground. its a flat face and it looks mostly like either sand stone, or just dirt. not that much stone so be very carefull if you decide to climb. there are many places to climb on the trail so you might not have to go behind the cabins. if you want add me as a friend and i would love to go and show other people around the trails

rtwilli4

Jul 4, 2008, 6:17 AM
Post #2 of 4 (964 views)
Shortcut

Re: [bTaY] i have Info About climbing in Louisiana Read Fully [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dude we don't climb dirt. at least I don't climb dirt.

besides, don't you know about '"the mystery boulder?"

porch

Jul 10, 2008, 8:00 PM
Post #3 of 4 (937 views)
Shortcut

Re: [rtwilli4] i have Info About climbing in Louisiana Read Fully [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

i've been there.

total and utter choss.

rogue10186

Jul 11, 2008, 12:34 AM
Post #4 of 4 (913 views)
Shortcut

Re: [bTaY] i have Info About climbing in Louisiana Read Fully [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Bwhahaha bTaY, unless this is a crappy attempt at a troll, you're an idiot, Tunica is good for hiking, thats it bro. Good luck finding shit here other than a gym.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - South

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook