RSS FeedRSS Feeds for International

Premier Sponsor:

amsterdam_angel

Jun 5, 2013, 9:27 AM
Post #1 of 3 (795 views)
Shortcut

Seeking a Climbing partner: Southern France 7-15 July
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hello everyone. I finally got some time off from work to climb, only problem is: I have no one to climb with since none of my mates can join.
Thus, I was hoping someone here could hear my plea and join me for a week of sport-climbing in Southern France. I'm flexible with the location as I will be driving down from Holland.
My preferences lean towards Provence (Buoux, Ceuse, les Calanques), Verdon, or Thaurac. But I'm easy.
Let me know if anyone wants to hook-up.
I have a 70m rope, plus ample quick-draws.
I'm (still) no climbing ninja (5c/6a) but I belay safely and competently.
Hope to hear from you!
Cheers!

(This post was edited by amsterdam_angel on Jun 5, 2013, 9:29 AM)

nzjimmy

Jul 3, 2013, 10:21 AM
Post #2 of 3 (727 views)
Shortcut

Re: [amsterdam_angel] Seeking a Climbing partner: Southern France 7-15 July [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Not sure if you're still planning on heading down there. I'm in Tolouse from the 4th to the 13th. I'm flying down so can't take much gear with me but would love to climb 2 or 3 days while I'm there. Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,
James

alex_p

Jul 4, 2013, 9:56 PM
Post #3 of 3 (708 views)
Shortcut

Re: [amsterdam_angel] Seeking a Climbing partner: Southern France 7-15 July [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

My brother and I from canada are coming in from the 5th-8th to southern france and will be renting a car and looking to climb. We have each a harness and shoes but no draws or rope as it was too much weight on the plane
We are probably climbing at a very similar level to you it sounds like. I've never climbed in france but it looks incredible and something I can't pass up. Let me know if you are still coming down and maybe we can plan something.

Forums : Climbing Partners : International

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook