RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - East Coast

Premier Sponsor:

slcliffdiver

Mar 18, 2002, 9:21 PM
Post #1 of 3 (1346 views)
Shortcut

Richmond Gym, rainy weekends
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'm looking for people to climb with at the Richmond Gym, rainy or cold weekends. Also I would like to find some people to climb with at Rockytop gym (C'ville) weekdays. I live in Waynesboro and am having a bit of a time finding people willing to shlep to Richmond on weekends. Now that it's warming up I'm trying to get outside when the weather is nice. I wouldn't mind having a few more people to hit the NRG, Franklin and Seneca with but I'd rather meet new people first in the gym or toproping.

Peace

David

wharfrat

Mar 19, 2002, 9:18 AM
Post #2 of 3 (1346 views)
Shortcut

Richmond Gym, rainy weekends [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey man,
I live in Richmond, and will be going to the gym during bad weather through April.

Also, there is awsome sport and trad climbing at the Manchester Wall downtown....

pm me....

jjphatz

Mar 22, 2002, 4:55 AM
Post #3 of 3 (1346 views)
Shortcut

Richmond Gym, rainy weekends [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I live in Harrisonburg and am also having a tough time finding good partners. I've been climbing for about 5 years now but recently have had a time out from the sport. I am definately looking forward to seneca and franklin in this upcoming spring/summer and will be looking for partners.

I also have family in Richmond and hit peak quite often. Been down to manchester wall too. And have hit rocky top some but it is not my favorite gym.

anyway, be in touch.
janet

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - East Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook