RSS FeedRSS Feeds for The Ladies' Room

Premier Sponsor:

joe

Apr 30, 2004, 7:08 PM
Post #1 of 3 (936 views)
Shortcut

Calendar Girl.
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

i am looking to compile photo submissons for the 2005 Women of Climbing calendar that Sharp End puts out. if you are going to be in the moab area and would like to do it, send a pm or email me with any questions you might have. i can't pay you but i can buy you beer or dinner or whatever. click the www button to see my pbase gallery.

no, i am not going to pull any weird sh-t on you. there are a few females on this site that know me well enough, so you can do a "psycho check" on me if you like.

joeauer@email.com

moabbeth

Apr 30, 2004, 11:24 PM
Post #2 of 3 (936 views)
Shortcut

Re: Calendar Girl. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Oh sure, NOW you put it together when I went and left Moab 3 weeks ago :roll: :roll: . If you're still shooting it when I'm back in October I'll climb for ya jojo!! :wink:

Oh, and as someone who has known Joe for over 2 years now (not just lame PM-ing each other website bullcrap, I actually know him as a person and have spent time climbing and hanging with him), he really is a good guy. Good climber too. I'd rope up with him again anytime. And his photography is very high quality. His shot of Andrew Boyd projecting a line in Indian Creek from a year and a half ago is STILL my screensaver to this day, it's so rad.

maculated

May 1, 2004, 3:52 PM
Post #3 of 3 (936 views)
Shortcut

Re: Calendar Girl. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Too bad you can't wait for this summer. With any luck, you'd have all the photos of me you'd ever need. And GOD KNOWS that you'd win with a face like mine. : P

Forums : Community : The Ladies' Room

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook