RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Trad Climbing

Premier Sponsor:

cragb

Mar 3, 2005, 4:06 AM
Post #1 of 2 (327 views)
Shortcut

Just wanted to give thanks
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I truly appreciate all the advice dished out on this website... a resource like this can give a NOOB a sense of place in the rock climbing world.. Hearing people wax on about the intricacies of rock climbing make me understand I've much to learn in this intriguing and complex sport. Among the experienced I've gathered countless bits of information that have changed how I think about rock climbing and the seriousness with which I approach leading. Humbled by the vast intelligencia on this site I give thanks for the opportunity to read and reflect upon the wisdom of climbers who have been hardened by experience and desire to learn. I follow in the footsteps of the most critical, most discerning, most safe, and happiest climbers for they know best and will lead me safely into the Promised Land.. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :shock:
Thanks Y'all
Craig B

Partner j_ung

Mar 3, 2005, 4:21 AM
Post #2 of 2 (327 views)
Shortcut

Re: Just wanted to give thanks [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Thanks for the compliment, Craig! I'm not sure if any of my advice helped you, but I think I speak for all of the site volunteers when I say that we're rewarded most when people find rockclimbing.com to be a useful resource.

Cheers,
Jay

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Trad Climbing

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook