RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

jeffco

Mar 10, 2005, 4:35 AM
Post #1 of 4 (1431 views)
Shortcut

looking for partners
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I have recently moved to Bozeman from Ft. Collins and looking for someone to show a new guy around the Gallatin Canyon that has recently started leading trad :)

lehrski

Mar 13, 2005, 12:39 AM
Post #2 of 4 (1431 views)
Shortcut

Re: looking for partners [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I climb moderate trad around Bozeman - Gallatin canyon, Neat rock, Pipestone etc. PM me if you want to get out once the snow melts off again.

e_a_s

May 20, 2005, 2:15 PM
Post #3 of 4 (1431 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey Jeff
My name is Eric (22), I am also looking for a partner around the Bozeman area. I am new to the area too but I have climbed a lot of routes around the area (Gallitan, Hylite Canyon and the Bozeman Pass). I have a rack, rope, ect. and a moderate climber. I am free all day on the weekends and I can get out later in the day on week days. If you havent found anyone yet give me an email and we can try to make a plan. E_A_S7@hotmail.com

rocknpowda

Jul 29, 2005, 9:51 PM
Post #4 of 4 (1431 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hello MT climbers,

Just a shot in the dark, but my car is broken down until at least Monday in Livingston, MT and I want to go climb. I have the guide to the Allen Spur which is nearby and has alot of moderate sport climbs. I'd be down for this or anything else. I just have my shoes and harness with me but am a solid 5.10 leader or I am happy to follow. If anyone sees this and is going climbing near Livingston or Bozeman on 7/29, 7/30, or 7/31 and can pick me up, I'd love to actually climb rather than sit around in Livingston. Give me a call on my cell at 801-953-6068. I can return the favor if you are ever in Salt Lake City.

Cheers,

Pete

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook