RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - Mountain States

Premier Sponsor:

ack5014

May 7, 2005, 9:32 AM
Post #1 of 8 (1608 views)
Shortcut

summer in jackson
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

is anyone going to be around jackson, wyoming this summer? i am a beginner from PA trying to climb as much as possible from the end of may until august- i'll be living and working in jackson. and im not completely useless...i have transportational means! -anne

irieclimberboy

May 18, 2005, 2:44 AM
Post #2 of 8 (1608 views)
Shortcut

Re: summer in jackson [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

for sure! check your messages I sent you one with all my info, if you didn't get it email me at armstrongan@uwstout.edu or call 715-497-7428. I will be working at Leeks Marina Pizzaria which is owned by Signal Mountain Lodge- so you can call either to get ahold of me. I am pretty chill, I have a lot of gear but by no means consider myseld hard core or anything- I am just into havin fun and gettin out. Hope to hear from you soon- Andy

dynokendra

Jun 3, 2005, 8:36 PM
Post #3 of 8 (1608 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Howdy Anne. I'm in a similar situation as you. I'll be in Jackson from June 22 thru July 15. I'm a beginner from MA with little-to-no shame. Feel free to drop a line if you find some chill people to climb with.

qdiggety

Jun 9, 2005, 7:34 PM
Post #4 of 8 (1608 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

There are a few folks here in Idaho Falls (about an hour & 15 from Jackson) that have been getting outside lately. We were down at City of Rocks last weekend and went out for some evening climbing yesterday, so if you ever get over this way, let me know. I started climbing last August and it's been going pretty well since then. There are a few sport areas around here that aren't too difficult. Let me know if any of you are interested or in the IF area.

elgringo8733

Jun 13, 2005, 10:09 PM
Post #5 of 8 (1608 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

hey all i'm in jackson now...working at the teton science school for the next month. Anybody want to climb the grand? I have all necessary gear and transportation.

chitowngirl

Jun 13, 2005, 11:24 PM
Post #6 of 8 (1608 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

ooo me me! I'll be there around mid july, but my times are flexable. I'd need to be with a more experienced for any fifth class climb, but I am up for anything, and if anyone with more experience wants to do the grand, I'd be so up for that. Pretty much, I am up fpr anything.
-Allison

getoutofohio

Jun 21, 2005, 1:57 AM
Post #7 of 8 (1608 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey folks. If you've got the transportation, I've got everything else. Experience, lots of gear, done the Grand a few times already, and I'm up for everything. 5.10 trad leader willing to do anything from ropegun up the OS or Exum Ridge to flailing up 5.12 gear routes as a belay slave. Happy to take beginners out. I'll be in the Tetons from June 24 til the end of August. 513-207-0528. Joe

vanessaw

Jun 21, 2005, 6:09 PM
Post #8 of 8 (1608 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm currently in Lander (a visiting Australian) and looking for a climbing partner here and up around the Tetons.
I have a car and all gear (alpine and rock) and lead trad to mid 5.10s and sport to 5.11.
No cell phone though, so please email vanessalw2003@yahoo.com and if you leave a number I can phone to discuss

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - Mountain States

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook