RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - Mountain States

Premier Sponsor:

petersec

Jul 20, 2005, 12:28 AM
Post #1 of 4 (787 views)
Shortcut

Climbing Partners in Missoula
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I just moved to Missoula a week ago and am looking to get out to the crags as often as possible. I'm working as a 3am baker at Bernices, MWF, so I have four days off a week, plus I should be able to go climbing most work days after 4 pm or so. I'm a solid 5.10 climber on top-rope, 5.9 lead, and have a basic sport climbing set-up. I'm looking to have some fun, improve my technique, and get out and climb as many good routes as possible. If you wouldn't mind showing me around a bit or there's any time you want to climb and need a partner, just give me a ring and I'll almost certainly be up for it.

email: petersec (at the domain of) gmail
phone: 406 *** 544 *** 1403

tragic_photography

Jul 25, 2005, 2:39 PM
Post #2 of 4 (787 views)
Shortcut

Re: Climbing Partners in Missoula [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Heya, I live down in the Whitehall/Bozeman area, I'm always looking for partners everywhere. I'm usually open for climbing all days of the week at anytime. I lead a comfortable 11-12 trad. Sport, a solid 12 (That 13's gonna be mine soon!). Full rack. Dragons Back, Spire Rock, Roadside Rocks, New Rock, Peace Rocks, Radio Rocks, Town Pump, Gillette Edges, The Humbugs? Contact me at AllisterRawjjer@gmail.com or just pm me here. ~Stoney

destroyer5000

Aug 2, 2005, 6:35 PM
Post #3 of 4 (787 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

hey guys...i'm headed up to thompson falls, mt to visit a friend for a week. i'd like to go bouldering up there if there's anything cool to boulder. i've never been to montana before so i have no idea what's out there. if you feel like getting together for an afternoon or morning, that's cool, but if not, i'd be more than happy with some beta on where to go in the area. from what i understand she's pretty much backed up to the woods, so i may be able to just go back there and find somethings to climb on. we'll see. let me know, i'll be there from august8-12.

tq

Aug 23, 2005, 11:11 PM
Post #4 of 4 (787 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

hi there...just moved to missoula and looking for partners, from bozeman but would like someone whos motivated to get out, been climbing for 15 years and i am safe fun n mellow, especially looking for ice partners, gimme a call dude,4065703442, my names tony, hope u call cuz im getting sick of climbing with my girl here...cheers

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - Mountain States

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook