RSS FeedRSS Feeds for The Ladies' Room

Premier Sponsor:

Partner missedyno

Nov 28, 2005, 6:42 PM
Post #1 of 1 (328 views)
Shortcut

girl on the road - looking for southeastern climber chicks
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

hey everyone... as i have alluded to in just about every single post in the past month... :)

i'll be hitting the road for the winter, and tripping around the southeastern states. I'm looking for climbing women to meet up with along the way - i enjoy bouldering, lead easy trad, and shakily lead sport (going to work on that).

Basically, if you know a local climbing area and would have a day to meet me to show me around, please post here or drop me a PM.

Here's my itinerary:

dec 9-11... the journey south to new river gorge. if for no other reason than to go to cathedral cafe... mmm i love their coffee! I see that there is hawks nest bouldering, and will check it out while i'm there.

dec 12-14 - the journey further south to north carolina. looking to meet someone in northern north carolina - maybe pilot mountain, or moores? (just tossing locations out there)

dec 15 - 21 - visiting a close friend of mine, climbing with her as much as possible.

dec 21 - 23 - tripping down to hp40 - wouldn't mind seeing some areas along the way

dec 24 - jan ??? - hp40

the rest of my trip is open after the first week of january. i'm open to climbing in TN, AL and GA. I may trip back up to NC. If you're in the area, please let me know!

otherwise, if you've met a nice person of the male gender and can refer them to me as a non psychotic guide/climbing partner, i'd appreciate that.

if the funds are lasting, and i can keep myself occupied for jan & feb, i'll head to miguels in march. mmmmm red river gorrrge....

ps - can i pitch my tent on your lawn? just one night, i promise.

pps - please don't tell me to just drive out west instead. that isn't an option!

Forums : Community : The Ladies' Room

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook