thorne
Deleted

Dec 27, 2005, 5:12 PM
Post #1 of 39 (1154 views)
Shortcut

My pink hell
Report this Post
Can't Post

Christmas was pretty fantastic this year.

anykineclimb

Dec 27, 2005, 5:19 PM
Post #2 of 39 (1154 views)
Shortcut

Re: My pink hell [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

quick.

grab the wife, get in the bedroom (or wheres convinient)and work on making a Son.

wjca

Dec 27, 2005, 5:19 PM
Post #3 of 39 (1154 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Don't be so dramatic, the vanity clearly has some blue.

Partner tattooed_climber

Dec 27, 2005, 6:45 PM
Post #4 of 39 (1154 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

i would suggest shooting your self in the head, but the brain splater and bits of skull against the wall would only add to the pink hell

so i second "the making a son" option....

talons05

Dec 27, 2005, 7:03 PM
Post #5 of 39 (1154 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

[shudder]

Condolences, man.

What if it all "accidentally" disappeared in some freak accident, say a fire?

Cheers,

A.W.

comet

Dec 27, 2005, 7:22 PM
Post #6 of 39 (1154 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Holy crap.

I was just discussing with my family over dinner last night that this is one of my biggest fears (in the event that I eventually have a daughter). However, not even in my wildest nightmares could I have anticipated this level of froofiness...Get those puppies outside, ASAP, and hope they catch the climbing bug instead of this one.

My sincerest condolences. :)

thorne
Deleted

Dec 27, 2005, 7:33 PM
Post #7 of 39 (1154 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Later in the evening, my mother-in-law (who was responsible for everything pictured) said "I don't think I went overboard at all, this year."

She was serious. :shock:

deserteaglle

Dec 27, 2005, 7:43 PM
Post #8 of 39 (1154 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
quick.

grab the wife, get in the bedroom (or wheres convinient)and work on making a Son.

I would say that this is good advice, but what if they screw up again and make another girl??? :shock:

You can't just flush those things ya know.

Actually, I would like several kids, but if I have a daughter, I realy hope that she is a lesbian. I don't want to go to prison for killing some teenage hornbag boy, and at least I know a good lesbian girl won't get my daughter pregnant.

thorne
Deleted

Dec 27, 2005, 7:48 PM
Post #9 of 39 (1154 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
what if they screw up again and make another girl??? :shock:

Screw up?

Then again, this kind of statement is par for you. :roll:

deserteaglle

Dec 27, 2005, 7:57 PM
Post #10 of 39 (1154 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
what if they screw up again and make another girl??? :shock:

Screw up?

Then again, this kind of statement is par for you. :roll:

Thorne, please tell me you didn't take that seriously.

If you did though, go back and read everybody else's joking responses to your joke about being in hell because you have two girly daughters, then keep that mindset/hold you ADD in check and read mine again. IT WAS A JOKE!!! Why is it you always wanna attack me? :( I just wanna be loved and part of the group too. :cry: Could someone please call a whaambulance for me and find Thorne's sense of humor.

thorne
Deleted

Dec 27, 2005, 8:37 PM
Post #11 of 39 (1154 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Okay. I'll admit this was more like a bogey for you.

Partner j_ung

Dec 27, 2005, 8:54 PM
Post #12 of 39 (1154 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

That's the spirit!

deserteaglle

Dec 27, 2005, 8:58 PM
Post #13 of 39 (1154 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Okay. I'll admit this was more like a bogey for you.

WOOHOO, I'm usually shootin' double bogeys...remember the time I offered to go shoot all of Happiegirls dogs if she bought me lunch...i.e. Wookie Snacks? :lol:

thorne
Deleted

Dec 27, 2005, 9:05 PM
Post #14 of 39 (1154 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

If all we're talking about is wookie snacks, I'd buy you lunch if you'd shoot happiegrrrrrrl.

Just kidding, folks.

Sort of. :wink:

deserteaglle

Dec 27, 2005, 9:07 PM
Post #15 of 39 (1154 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
If all we're talking about is wookie snacks, I'd buy you lunch if you'd shoot happiegrrrrrrl.

Just kidding, folks.

Sort of. :wink:

WOW. :shock: You talk about me, but that was totally unfunny and sick. You dirty bastard...I'm starting to like you even more...whaddya doin' this weekend? :oops:

climbsomething

Dec 27, 2005, 10:45 PM
Post #16 of 39 (1154 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

My mom long ago informed me that 1) I was having a daughter, and 2) this is what she'd be doing to her.

clausti

Dec 27, 2005, 10:51 PM
Post #17 of 39 (1154 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

yeah my mom and my older sister both seem sure that i will be blessed with female offspring of the type blond and cheerleader.

and that if it doesnt naturally happen that way, that they could help it along once i had a daughter.

Partner macherry

Dec 27, 2005, 10:51 PM
Post #18 of 39 (1154 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

thorne, i feel for you. my daughter went through the princess/barbie phase. She wore her "magic" slippers forever!!! Now she's a teenager who never gets out of her jeans and t's. She still, however, has a soft spot for kittens and ponies! enjoy the magic while it lasts and take lots of princess pictures!!!

my parents spoiled the kids too.

deserteaglle

Dec 27, 2005, 10:56 PM
Post #19 of 39 (1154 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Yeah, if a girl didn't have SOME girly qualities I would feel like I was missing out.

You know, how can you not like a chick wearing a t-shirt and jeans stripping off her clothes in frot of you to reveal pretty pink panties with hearts on them... :shock: DAMN!, why I gotta go and start thinking about crap like that, I'm gonna be all alone until monday! How did I get on to this in the first place? I need female attention stat! :!:

Partner macherry

Dec 27, 2005, 10:58 PM
Post #20 of 39 (1154 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Yeah, if a girl didn't have SOME girly qualities I would feel like I was missing out.

You know, how can you not like a chick wearing a t-shirt and jeans stripping off her clothes in frot of you to reveal pretty pink panties with hearts on them... :shock: DAMN!, why I gotta go and start thinking about crap like that, I'm gonna be all alone until monday! How did I get on to this in the first place? I need female attention stat! :!:

umm, we're talking about kids here.............you might want to take that thought into the singles of rc.com thread!!!

amstone

Dec 27, 2005, 11:10 PM
Post #21 of 39 (1154 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

My 4 year old has made it clear to us that you CAN hike AND climb in those exact snow white slippers (she has 2 pair of them!) My little one hikes in pink patent leather boots and is more sure footed in them than me! She has climbed in leather mary janes before.....don't doubt the power of the pink! It is all a phase. I figure if I humor her now, maybe I will be spared later.....please don't tell me if I am lying to myself....

Partner macherry

Dec 27, 2005, 11:13 PM
Post #22 of 39 (1154 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
My 4 year old has made it clear to us that you CAN hike AND climb in those exact snow white slippers (she has 2 pair of them!) My little one hikes in pink patent leather boots and is more sure footed in them than me! She has climbed in leather mary janes before.....don't doubt the power of the pink! It is all a phase. I figure if I humor her now, maybe I will be spared later.....please don't tell me if I am lying to myself....

it's a phase, but then again, once my daughter hit 12 she went through an all black phase......hair included. That lasted just a few months. Funny thing though, she needs a new snowboarding helmet and she wants a pink one!!!!! And she does have a lovely pink flowered chalk bag.

deserteaglle

Dec 27, 2005, 11:15 PM
Post #23 of 39 (1154 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

umm, we're talking about kids here.............you might want to take that thought into the singles of rc.com thread!!!

HELLO, I am no longer one of the singles of RC.com. Should it then be cut and pasted into the Horny climbers who's girlfriends are out of town thread? :lol:

hosebeats

Dec 28, 2005, 12:04 AM
Post #24 of 39 (1154 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

Actually, I would like several kids, but if I have a daughter, I realy hope that she is a lesbian. I don't want to go to prison for killing some teenage hornbag boy, and at least I know a good lesbian girl won't get my daughter pregnant.

Hahah! That was my mom untill my sis decided she liked guys as well. Now she's pregenant and due in July.

Not the worst thing in the world. She's 21 and her boyfriend/fiancee is a good guy.

wjca

Dec 28, 2005, 12:25 AM
Post #25 of 39 (1154 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

I bet you look damn good in pink patent leather boots regardless of how sure footed you feel. What does your four year old hike in when she goes climbing with you? Can she make the whole approach or does she stop to play in the dirt?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook