RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Canada

Premier Sponsor:

simplistic

Feb 16, 2006, 4:38 AM
Post #1 of 4 (906 views)
Shortcut

squamish thursday
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

anybody want to brave the cold? I am from vancouver, and have rope rack and brain, and know how to use them all.

davis

Feb 17, 2006, 5:03 AM
Post #2 of 4 (906 views)
Shortcut

Re: squamish thursday [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm coming to Vancouver on Frid the 24th, for the weekend. Im undecided between skiing at whistler, trying to go kitesurfing, or hanging downtown.

Is Squamish in good shape now? If so lets go. I'll be checking the weather and if the rock is decent lets do it. Anyone up for next weekend climbing? I've got lots of gear.

Davis
dmoss@bonnettsenergy.com

simplistic

Feb 17, 2006, 6:02 AM
Post #3 of 4 (906 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

howdy, I am busy the weekend of the 24th, so can't climb but just so you know, the air has been cold in squamish(minus 5 celcius) with wind chill. If it stays clear and cold until the 24th, I would be suprised; but stranger things have happened. If it does stay clear and cold you might want to consider ice climbing if your into that sort of thing. Its rare in squamish, but when it happens there is a great moderate climb to be had. Either way the skiing is great at whistler right now, both on hill and the backcountry(although that can change fast too). The wind was rippin at the spit today too, so it sounds like your set no matter what happens.
have fun.

mihsee

Feb 17, 2006, 10:15 PM
Post #4 of 4 (906 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

hi guys

i'm new around these parts, i'm in whistler. it's been a while since i've pulled down on some fresh lith-age and i've never been to squamish so if you want someone to tag along i'd be more than game. give me a shout!

Forums : Climbing Partners : Canada

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook