Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Feb 25 - Hueco Rock Rodeo
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

Partner missedyno

Feb 21, 2006, 11:54 PM
Post #1 of 1 (1637 views)
Shortcut

Feb 25 - Hueco Rock Rodeo  (North_America: United_States: Texas: West_Texas: Hueco_Tanks_State_Historic_Site)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

so the rock rodeo here in hueco tanks is coming up this weekend. the weather is looking ideal, and the event is going to be a great time.

this is the only time of the year that the access rules are bent ever so slightly so we may have a comp here, and it's held in parts of hueco that are normally very restricted access.

besides the climbing, it's going to be a good time here at the rock ranch. lots is planned to celebrate the comp - even if you don't feel like competing, it promises to be fun.

i've been living down here for just over two weeks now, and the rock rodeo falls on my three week anniversary. i'll be working registration late friday and early saturday... then the bar on saturday night. (good party promised, i can't give away all the details except that it's going to be a lot of fun...)

drop on by - http://www.huecorockranch.com for more details and pre-registration. no worries, you can show up and register on friday or saturday. i'm working registration until midnight on friday and then again saturday at 8am. delerium promised saturday morning.

i drove for over 30 hours to get here... it's worth it...

jessica

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook