First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

Partner sevrdhed

Mar 10, 2006, 4:31 PM
Post #26 of 183 (5135 views)
Shortcut

Re: Nasty break up [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Well, there's been some good suggestions in this thread, most especially WJCA's last suggestion. However, my own personal preference would be this little combination, which will take care of both your problems quickly and easily.

http://www.munts.nl/...s/sig226ct-01-06.jpg + http://s90936149.onlinehome.us/moo/images/shovel.png = Problem Solved.

:D

Steve

chupa

Mar 10, 2006, 10:26 PM
Post #27 of 183 (5135 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
But she thinks it'll be funny to watch the ex squirm when she comes over. She'll want to get out ASAP.

That's lame. Regardless of whatever she's done to you, do you really want to hurt this girl? What good is that going to do? Just be up front and tell her when to get out. Drama like that will do nothing but complicate the situation and hurt people.
exactly, ma, chupa with how reasonable you're being through all of this you just made yourself stoop down to the level of these people if you want to cause more drama with the situation. It's not going to do any good. Man up and tell her to get out - like was said, change the freaking locks if you have to and let her in to get her stuff, that's it. You owe this person (and your supposed 'friend') absolutely nothing.
You now have what I like to call the 'NMP' situation - not my problem! She cries and says she's sorry? NMP! She doesn't have a place to stay? NMP!
She doesn't know what she'll do? NMP!!!
Obviously your feelings weren't as strong as you had thought for this person, since you're really not broken up about it all. However, the deceit and breaking of trust done by both parties is not to be overlooked here.
Like has been said, you don't need people like this in your life. None of us do, honestly, and I've been cheated on many a time by ex's. Sad part was I didn't have the ovaries to walk away from them. I now know better of course ;) but the best thing you can do is cut everything off at the cord now. Be done with it, you'll happily move on ;)

I'm not going to do the overnight friend thing but thinking about revenge is sometimes just as rewarding as following through with it. I really do want to avoid the drama but sometimes a little negative thinking can help you get through a rough patch. If she did something REALLY bad (i.e. hurt my dog) then it would be on.

Partner j_ung

Mar 10, 2006, 10:46 PM
Post #28 of 183 (5135 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Chupa, I just want you to know that I admire your level head here. However, with others that you shouldn't let either of them remain in your life. I know you don't want to make a bit deal of it, but frankly, I don't see how letting her stay at all is LESS of a deal. Dust your broom, bro.

And you're wrong, she does have a place to go: your "friend's" house.

Partner j_ung

Mar 10, 2006, 10:47 PM
Post #29 of 183 (5135 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gotta go! Tradgal and her BF just walked in! :D

Partner tattooed_climber

Mar 10, 2006, 11:47 PM
Post #30 of 183 (5135 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
I think you are being entirely reasonable given the circumstances.

WORD!

i've been in a similiar situation too..too similiar in fact....i moved out though, and back in with the rents....left the bitch with nothing....last i heard she turned into white trash...since then, i don't like to have girlfriends, just special lady friends

given your situation, kick her out now...she deserves no better, and your so called friend whom crossed the line deserves to get bloodied up

wonderwoman

Mar 11, 2006, 2:07 AM
Post #31 of 183 (5135 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

2 weeks is reasonable enough. Do yourself a favor and get them both out of your life! They didn't feel bad until they got caught.

You deserve better!

nikegirl

Mar 11, 2006, 6:52 AM
Post #32 of 183 (5135 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

Maybe she could stay at your (former)friend's place ... sounds like they get along. He should step up and take some responsibility for his part in taking a surprisingly civil breakup into hell.

Maybe they deserve each other?

Brian

brilliant idea!!

~T

justthemaid

Mar 11, 2006, 6:31 PM
Post #33 of 183 (5135 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Chupa- your thread is mis-labled. This wasn't so nasty a break-up. You sound relieved. This relationship clearly wasn't meant to be, and deep down inside you knew it. You are being very reasonable and are taking the high road. She'll be gone soon and you can go on to a more productive relationship with the next girl. If you were wishy-washy about your relationship, perhaps you shouldn't be angry at either of them. (Although I'd never really trust that guy-friend again.)

In reply to:
In reply to:
But she thinks it'll be funny to watch the ex squirm when she comes over. She'll want to get out ASAP.

That's lame. Regardless of whatever she's done to you, do you really want to hurt this girl? What good is that going to do? Just be up front and tell her when to get out. Drama like that will do nothing but complicate the situation and hurt people.

Listen to Mother Sheep. The voice of reason. Revenge tactics aren't necessary.

justthemaid

Mar 11, 2006, 7:01 PM
Post #34 of 183 (5135 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
I had a similar situation happen with a friend. He recognized his mistake and knew I was uber pissed, but he didn't want everything to fall apart so he maned-up. He told me to get as pissed as possible and then punch the s--- out of him as hard as I could. I got prepped and was just about to knock his f---ing head off when I realized that it wasn't necessary and I forgave him...

DigitalOverdose- hey, you did what you thought was right, but I strongly suspect from your tone that the girl was kicked to the curb and you are bad-mouthing her to this day. (You can correct me if I'm wrong). I think there might have originally been one more similar post which seems to have disappeared. (Perhaps someone did some editing??)

I have to comment on this a little. There is a slightly disturbing undertone to this thread. The "SHE f-ucked up" , "SHE should get kicked to the curb" , "SHE should be punished" undertone is what I'm seeing. But "HE is my buddy" and maybe "HE should be forgiven".

If you are pissed at one of them, you have to be equally pissed at the other. This was a mutual screw-up. I actually see nothing wrong with forgiving the buddy if you are equally prepared to forgive the girl. As I said before, it sounds like Chupa wasn't too dedicated to this relationship anyhow. It's wasted anger.

Chupa- I genuinely wish you the best with the next one.

chupa

Mar 11, 2006, 7:24 PM
Post #35 of 183 (5135 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the kind words. The ex is packing her things today. She'll be out by Wednesday. She's moving in with a coworker. She keeps asking me if there will ever be a chance but I told her there was absolutely no trust left and the feeling is gone. She seems to have accepted it but it makes me angry that I feel like I'm being the bad guy now. My last break up went a lot worse. I caught her stealing from me so I broke it off. We weren't living together but she wrote me an email telling me that if I dumped her she would call the cops and tell them I was beating her. She decided not to call the cops, instead she called a bunch of her guy friends and told them the same story. They showed up at my house ready to pummel my face in but I convinced them to check out the email before doing so. They apologized and left, but I was honestly shaking in my boots. (though it is good to know there are guys out there that'll pummel someone beating on their wife/girlfriend)

I'm seriously convinced there are no more normal girls out there (single ones at least). Maybe I'll try dating a climber chick next time. Who knows... I htink being single now will be pretty darned nice.

deserteaglle

Mar 13, 2006, 10:48 PM
Post #36 of 183 (5135 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Comin' in a bit late, but this is a great friggin' thread!

Chupe, you got a pretty level head dude, I prolly wouldn't be as nice as you. I would prolly not show them my emotions, but I know I would be pretty evil.

For example, instead of walking out and then telling her she had 2 weeks to find somewhere to go, I would tell her to get the hell out immediately (after taking wjca's advice of course), and tell her to never try to speak to me again. When she cried, I would make a show of turning a deaf ear, though in reality I would be wallowing in the sweet joy of watching the insensitive bitch bathe herself in tears of pain. :D

Personally, I don't think I'd be too upset if I found out the love of my life was cheating on me. It would definitely change me, but I've mentally prepared for that occurence the same way I've prepared for the death of every single person I'm close to. After dealing with several(deaths), I came to accept the reality of it, and when my brother died a few months ago I was only vaguely bothered by it. That proved my preparedness helped. If my baby were to leave me, i'd probably never be able to commit, but part of me is okay with that. You must have felt the same way.

Let us know how it goes and I'm sure I'm not the only one who will be sending you good karma. :D

Partner tgreene

Mar 15, 2006, 1:03 PM
Post #37 of 183 (5135 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
I'm seriously convinced there are no more normal girls out there (single ones at least). Maybe I'll try dating a climber chick next time. Who knows... I htink being single now will be pretty darned nice.
I would strongly suggest reading one of Clausti's "drama" threads first... Gay might be a more viable option! :idea: :lol:

wjca

Mar 15, 2006, 1:29 PM
Post #38 of 183 (5135 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
I would strongly suggest reading one of Clausti's "drama" threads first... Gay might be a more viable option! :idea: :lol:

Maybe, but then he might end up with someone like boondock.

deserteaglle

Mar 15, 2006, 3:56 PM
Post #39 of 183 (5135 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Can ya'll imagine if Boon's dream ever didcome true???

Community would become even more dramatic and comical than we could pronbably ever imagine.

I for one am for it...I can't wait to see the shit they spray when that relationship goes bad.

Partner tgreene

Mar 15, 2006, 4:19 PM
Post #40 of 183 (5135 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm betting the offspring would be like an ultra-metrosexual version of Collegekid.... with even bigger iussues! : :lol:

clausti

Mar 15, 2006, 8:39 PM
Post #41 of 183 (5135 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

hey tgreene? guess what? pulling out isnt effective birth control. that's a fact and you could get off my case for pointing it out.

deserteaglle

Mar 15, 2006, 8:42 PM
Post #42 of 183 (5135 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Does anybody have any idea what she's talking about?

Tim, could you shed some light?

clausti

Mar 15, 2006, 9:25 PM
Post #43 of 183 (5135 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Does anybody have any idea what she's talking about?

Tim, could you shed some light?

go read the wire hanger special thread.

Partner tgreene

Mar 15, 2006, 9:30 PM
Post #44 of 183 (5135 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

If ever there was a somebody here in need of medication, Clausti is it.

BTW honeybunches, contrary to popular belief, you're far from being hot... Hot-headed..? YES! -- Hot hott..? Not a chance! :wink:

Partner kasharp

Mar 15, 2006, 9:40 PM
Post #45 of 183 (5135 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

BTW honeybunches, contrary to popular belief, you're far from being hot... Hot-headed..? YES! -- Hot hott..? Not a chance! :wink:

earth to tgreene - 90% of the guys (and probably 75% of the girls) on this site want to bang clausti despite her "hot headed" tendencies ...

and i'd say less than 1% of this site wants to see you less than fully clothed.

and you're just mean. at least clausti is fun and has some balls

deserteaglle

Mar 15, 2006, 9:45 PM
Post #46 of 183 (5135 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

earth to tgreene - 90% of the guys (and probably 75% of the girls) on this site want to bang clausti despite her "hot headed" tendencies ...

Asskisser.

I have yet to find Clausti entertaining, and while some claim that she and my signifigant other could be related I can't get past her attitude as far as her attractiveness goes.

Tim on the other hand is a sexy love machine that gets me hot in a way I never knew possible, and he's funny. :lol:

Partner tgreene

Mar 15, 2006, 9:46 PM
Post #47 of 183 (5135 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
I prefer to think of it as HONEST, actually. As for Nutzy, it doesn't take balls to bitch and moan via PM's. Hell, you would think that she would have learned that much from last weeks fiasco! :idea:

edge

Mar 15, 2006, 9:47 PM
Post #48 of 183 (5135 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

A trophy for Kate. Tim, you need to swallow a major suckpill.

Partner tgreene

Mar 15, 2006, 9:47 PM
Post #49 of 183 (5135 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Tim on the other hand is a sexy love machine that gets me hot in a way I never knew possible, and he's funny. :lol:
He can't quit me! :tinfoilhat:

wjca

Mar 15, 2006, 9:51 PM
Post #50 of 183 (5135 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

Alright, we need to get a tally going. Who, besides Ms. Sharp, is part of that 75%? And if you have some ideas about how you would go about the actual bang, please, please include those details. And type slow. If you have pictures, charts or graphs, I encourage including those as well.

And as for the 10% of you dudes that don't want to bang her, well, don't ask don't tell I always say.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook