Partner kasharp

Mar 16, 2006, 9:18 PM
Post #151 of 183 (5019 views)
Shortcut

Re: Nasty break up [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
One minute psycho chicks are all cuddly with you and loving on you and gently kissing your neck, then the next minute they're chasing you around the yard with a pitched fork at 2:00 in the morning. Reminds me of prom.

:lol: :lol:
that's what makes life interesting - and it's a pretty good story later on
"there i was, running naked around the yard with only the garbage can lid to cover myself, and wanda was chasing after me with a pitchfork screaming 'i said i wanted my eggs scrambled, not fried!' "

deserteaglle

Mar 16, 2006, 9:19 PM
Post #152 of 183 (5019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
....STOP!!!!!!!!!!

...Wideguy really is a physco stalker, Clausti is a biotch, Deserteagle is a sexist prick....Kasharp....dunno....but really.....I don't think this is over by a long shot....

I AM NOT SEXIST!!!!!

And Wjca, same situation here...it's whininess that gets me. I respect strong assertive women, but just because I can respect someone doesn't mean I like them.

madriver

Mar 16, 2006, 9:20 PM
Post #153 of 183 (5019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kasharp wrote:

In reply to:
"there i was, running naked around the yard with only the garbage can lid to cover myself, and wanda was chasing after me with a pitchfork screaming 'i said i wanted my eggs scrambled, not fried!' "

...kasharp is an internet goddess....Rack This....top 3 alltime best posts ever....

wjca

Mar 16, 2006, 9:22 PM
Post #154 of 183 (5019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
One minute psycho chicks are all cuddly with you and loving on you and gently kissing your neck, then the next minute they're chasing you around the yard with a pitched fork at 2:00 in the morning. Reminds me of prom.

Do we know each other?

Partner brent_e

Mar 16, 2006, 9:45 PM
Post #155 of 183 (5019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

And Brent, shutup dude, even when you try to be a dick you end up being nice, so leave it to the pros. (You're trash talking pm's have been progressing though.lol.) 8^) :D

been trying to put an honest effort into it. I thought the igloo thing was solid material!
:lol:

and i know...."i'm studying".....stop making me post.

Brent

deserteaglle

Mar 16, 2006, 9:49 PM
Post #156 of 183 (5019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

And Brent, shutup dude, even when you try to be a dick you end up being nice, so leave it to the pros. (You're trash talking pm's have been progressing though.lol.) 8^) :D

been trying to put an honest effort into it. I thought the igloo thing was solid material!
:lol:

and i know...."i'm studying".....stop making me post.

Brent

The igloo thing was good even though you were technically being a dick to yourself and fellow damned canadas. NOW GO FUCKING STUDY LOSER! :D

Partner brent_e

Mar 16, 2006, 9:54 PM
Post #157 of 183 (5019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

Butter face. dunno if you get it totally and I may sound like an ass....but ...But-her-face. butter face.

is it really any different with guys and girls? If a girl say "you're hot" isn't it the same as a guy saying it?

Brent

yea :lol: i get the "but-her-face" thing ... that's why i brought it up. those girls can be considered hot - good body, but i don't think you'd all them pretty.

and, maybe i'm wrong :?: , but i think that if a girl messaged a guy saying "you're hot" he'd be more inclined to talk to her, than vice versa.

i think girls get creeped out more easily too.

the butterface thing is like bar speak. "beer goggles" is also a good one. :D

girls are creaped out, I think, because of the different amounts of "power" between men and women. How often does a man get raped???

Brent

deserteaglle

Mar 16, 2006, 9:55 PM
Post #158 of 183 (5019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

Butter face. dunno if you get it totally and I may sound like an ass....but ...But-her-face. butter face.

is it really any different with guys and girls? If a girl say "you're hot" isn't it the same as a guy saying it?

Brent

yea :lol: i get the "but-her-face" thing ... that's why i brought it up. those girls can be considered hot - good body, but i don't think you'd all them pretty.

and, maybe i'm wrong :?: , but i think that if a girl messaged a guy saying "you're hot" he'd be more inclined to talk to her, than vice versa.

i think girls get creeped out more easily too.

the butterface thing is like bar speak. "beer goggles" is also a good one. :D

girls are creaped out, I think, because of the different amounts of "power" between men and women. How often does a man get raped???

Brent

If you don't go study you will be.

Partner brent_e

Mar 16, 2006, 9:58 PM
Post #159 of 183 (5019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

:shock:

STORY STORY STORY!!!!!!!!!

did you get much support from the garbage can lid?!?! .....metal/plastic???

Partner kasharp

Mar 16, 2006, 9:58 PM
Post #160 of 183 (5019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

Brent

i definitely agree... clausti said something about that earlier in the thread. it's kind of scary - i think that's why girls act bitchy sometimes - protection.

Partner brent_e

Mar 16, 2006, 10:03 PM
Post #161 of 183 (5019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

If you don't go study you will be.

:shock:

is that what you meant by saying " come down here and climb sometime"???

ahhhh, des's master plan all laid out.....

unabonger

Mar 16, 2006, 11:43 PM
Post #162 of 183 (5019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
I support the most demeaning and offending posts only if it exsaserbates a flame thread.

I love and respect each and every post that I abuse and degrade.

In reply to:
But then again....I need to get in touch with my feminine side....

Climb like a girl?

madriver

Mar 17, 2006, 12:37 AM
Post #163 of 183 (5019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

unabonger wrote:

In reply to:
In reply to:
madriver wrote:
But then again....I need to get in touch with my feminine side....

Climb like a girl?

...I wish I could climb like my girl. BTW...have you been to the new ET in Rockville yet?

MR

chupa

Mar 17, 2006, 1:01 AM
Post #164 of 183 (5019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Alright, I have to let my opinion out now.

This is stupid. Really. Why would anybody get offended by a compliment (other than a backhanded compliment such as "you don't look so fat with that shirt on, nice!")

Women: You have to realize that men have a limited vocabulary when it comes to giving women compliments. We are visual creatures and that is what we focus on. We may call you hot, fine, sexy, pretty, gorgeous, KAPLOW!!!!.....etc. etc. etc. Until we get to know you that's all we have to go on. After that we get into the more complicated things. Compliments such as sweet, smart, strong, independent, friendly, outgoing, etc etc. etc. Same thing goes with any negative vibes you may give out. After that it's all just a mix and match of terms. She's hot and smart. She's fine but deranged. She's ugly but nice. That's how we think.

Another point I would like to bring up is the sexism thing. I personally think women are just as sexist as men, especially to other women! I've seen numerous posts from women saying they are annoyed at the barbie doll looking blondes that come into the rock gym and just sit there. There's is perception that they must be stupid, boy-hungry bimbos that just want attention. All this based on someones appearance! Maybe climbing isn't their cup of tea. Until you get to know someone it's unfair to cast judgements on personality or worth. Even then who IS qualified to judge the worth of another human being based off of that persons hobbies?

Guys: Alright, seriously the looks comments have got to slow down a bit. There's several avenues this will take you.

1. You look like a sex-starved uber desperate shell of a man.

2. You end up with a thread like this

3. You give the attention starved women a huge ego, women who in turn will turn around and base future relationships on how hot their guy is. You destroy your chances! (Unless you're hot but then you wouldn't be online)

Plus this IS the internet. There IS photoshop out there. The only fair thing to judge is someones internet personality. Most people don't act, think or say the things they say on the internet in real life.

So, I really think this is a lame argument. It's just misunderstanding from all sides. Maybe we should all just kiss and get it on.

Partner pharmboy

Mar 17, 2006, 1:07 AM
Post #165 of 183 (5019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Alright, I have to let my opinion out now. Maybe we should all just kiss and get it on.

Dude, you're what, single for like five days now. You can't possibly be that desperate. :lol:

Partner heximp

Mar 17, 2006, 1:20 AM
Post #166 of 183 (5019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Sometimes drama just happens... You spend years looking at others and wondering at their stupidity. You go through years of rational solutions, easy break ups and dependable friends...
Then one day something goes wrong and you don't have the skills to deal with it. The problem grows, it gets out of hand and "bam!"... Your life suddenly resembles a Jerry Springer show...
It happens to the best of us.
Don't judge... Eventually your own life's drama will make you eat your words...

chupa

Mar 17, 2006, 1:45 AM
Post #167 of 183 (5019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
Alright, I have to let my opinion out now. Maybe we should all just kiss and get it on.

Dude, you're what, single for like five days now. You can't possibly be that desperate. :lol:

Wow... I must be desperate. Something tells me I'm not the first to suggest a group orgy on rc.com.

I may also get berated for this next comment though. I think DE and Clausti may be taking us all for fools. It's my hypothesis that they are currently in a serious and dysfunctional relationship. Their relationship counselor may have suggested they take out their aggressions on the internet as part of a new "Relationship Empowerment and Total Aggression Reduction, Dysfunction, Energy and Development" (R.E.T.A.R.D.E.D.) Plan. They love each other but are working on getting along. We just happen to be the victims. :P

Alright, I'll prepare for my share of hatemail now.

Partner pharmboy

Mar 17, 2006, 2:34 AM
Post #168 of 183 (5019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

Wow... I must be desperate. Something tells me I'm not the first to suggest a group orgy on rc.com.

I may also get berated for this next comment though. I think DE and Clausti may be taking us all for fools. It's my hypothesis that they are currently in a serious and dysfunctional relationship. Their relationship counselor may have suggested they take out their aggressions on the internet as part of a new "Relationship Empowerment and Total Aggression Reduction, Dysfunction, Energy and Development" (R.E.T.A.R.D.E.D.) Plan. They love each other but are working on getting along. We just happen to be the victims. :P

You are brilliant

There's a rumor that pictures of clausti and de's chick are strikingly similar. I think you are onto something... We've been had! :shock:

Partner brent_e

Mar 17, 2006, 6:42 AM
Post #169 of 183 (5019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

You are brilliant

There's a rumor that pictures of clausti and de's chick are strikingly similar. I think you are onto something... We've been had! :shock:

Des and I have never met, but I would like to say we're internet buddies. I have a feeling if him and clausti were, *ahem,* getting into things, he would have told me.

Althought it might explain a lot. I wonder if my ladyfriend would go for that???

Oh, and should I upgrade the amount of RAM my computer has??? multitasking sucks.

Brent

chupa

Mar 17, 2006, 7:19 AM
Post #170 of 183 (5019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

You are brilliant

Des and I have never met, but I would like to say we're internet buddies. I have a feeling if him and clausti were, *ahem,* getting into things, he would have told me.

Althought it might explain a lot. I wonder if my ladyfriend would go for that???

Oh, and should I upgrade the amount of RAM my computer has??? multitasking sucks.

Brent

You can never have too much RAM. Hey maybe this may turn into a "which RC.com users would you most likely have a threesome with" thread

climbsomething

Mar 17, 2006, 7:23 AM
Post #171 of 183 (5019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Hey maybe this may turn into a "which RC.com users would you most likely have a threesome with" thread
Ewwwwwwwwwww

deserteaglle

Mar 17, 2006, 5:23 PM
Post #172 of 183 (5019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

This was absolutely hilarious, but COMPLETELY UNTRUE.

It's good to see an active imagination.

And Pharm, my chick is WAAAYYYYYY hotter. :wink: :lol: So al you guys remember, if you have a personality as striking as mine, you can get by on bad looks, and still get the hot chick.

Partner wideguy

Mar 17, 2006, 5:29 PM
Post #173 of 183 (5019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
So al you guys remember, if you have a personality as striking as mine, you can get by on bad looks, and still get the hot chick.

.... as long as you don't mind the fact that in couples photos her expression will be similar to someone who just had root canal.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

deserteaglle

Mar 17, 2006, 5:42 PM
Post #174 of 183 (5019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
So al you guys remember, if you have a personality as striking as mine, you can get by on bad looks, and still get the hot chick.

.... as long as you don't mind the fact that in couples photos her expression will be similar to someone who just had root canal.

Ewwww, burn dude, burn. :(

wjca

Mar 17, 2006, 5:55 PM
Post #175 of 183 (5019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

Yeah, like he'd ever let her out of the basement long enough for comprehensive dental work.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook