RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - Mountain States

Premier Sponsor:

tragic_photography

May 29, 2006, 8:47 AM
Post #1 of 1 (287 views)
Shortcut

Cars, snowboards, guitar for sale!
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'm selling a 1976 Mustang II, a '76 Mustang II Cobra, a 1987 Subaru GL Wagon, and also a 1989 Subaru GL Wagon. The Mustangs are in great body condition and both have titles, I will sell them each for $500 or both of them for $800. The Subarus are great parts cars, $200 for the '87 and $400 for the '88. All of that is OBO.

Snowboard= A House 154cm wide board, white and red in colour. I will sell it for $100 OBO.
An Atomic 160cm regular board in great condition, barely rode. $200
Flux Premium Bindings, Large, white in colour for $75 OBO.
Airwalk boots with liner, size 12, fits like a 10.5. Great condition, black and white in colour. $100 OBO

Guitar-1985 Ibanez electric in good condition. Valued at $800 I'll sell it for $200 obo, everything works, it's a solid body guitar with a natural wood finish, buy it and I'll throw in a tuner and a few other odds and ends!

Contact me at bbordhead13@msn.com or on here! I'm moving and I could really use the money. Everything is obo so be sure and let me know if have an offer. I'll take photos if you're interested in anything. Feel free to ask me any questions as well! Peace. ~Stoney

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - Mountain States

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook