RSS FeedRSS Feeds for The Ladies' Room

Premier Sponsor:

mountangurl

Jul 21, 2006, 10:09 PM
Post #1 of 2 (519 views)
Shortcut

denver/boulder climber mommies!
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

if any climber mommy groups exist out there let me know! i just moved to the area and i have a one year old, i manage to climb maybe twice a week, sometimes the hubby and i boulder. Any other moms out there need to get out and have some time away to climb?

i originally posted this on the us mountain states forum but i only got responses from skeezy guys (i.e. "milf"comments )...

Any mommies in the Denver/boulder area looking to climb but being a new mom takes up a lot of your time? if the baby comes along you need three people to climb with-a climber, a belayer, and a babysitter... then lets get together and climb!
we could bring the kids to safe areas (no 3rd class approaches and sketchy rock falls) and have enough people to have babysitters and climbers and we all take turns doing both.
or....better yet... let daddy babysit and we go climbing and talk about mom stuff and rejoice in the fact that we are climbing and not changing poopy diapers, doing laundry, cleaning peas off the wall, trying to figure out why bananas make such a horrible stain etc, etc, etc....
if anyone is interested lets get this started!
i am new to the area from VA and i do not know any moms and very few climbers...

wa_hoo

Aug 14, 2006, 3:29 AM
Post #2 of 2 (519 views)
Shortcut

Re: denver/boulder climber mommies! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'm one too, but I'll pm you to give you more specifics. Welcome to Colorado!

Forums : Community : The Ladies' Room

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook