Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Partner tisar

Jul 26, 2006, 8:48 AM
Post #26 of 98 (7624 views)
Shortcut

Re: Coming Soon: Eurofreaks T-shirts [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Seems we are about to wittness an eastward enlargement of the EuroFreak community :D One of the next gatherings we should try to get to Czech Republic or so...

Welcome!

- Daniel

Partner booger

Jul 26, 2006, 8:58 AM
Post #27 of 98 (7624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Seems we are about to wittness an eastward enlargement of the EuroFreak community :D One of the next gatherings we should try to get to Czech Republic or so...

Welcome!

- Daniel

Oich. Beth has been around for AGES. She just LOVES Hungary and her job SOOO much that we rarely see her these days... :lol:

ejlim

Jul 26, 2006, 9:01 AM
Post #28 of 98 (7624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shock:

I prefer to think of it less as having no life because my job sucks all the life and energy out of me, and more as....

um.....

remaining mysterious! yeah, that's it.....

8^)

funtom

Jul 26, 2006, 9:54 AM
Post #29 of 98 (7624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
Good morning.... I am joining your team! Size M, please :roll:

Awesome! Welcome Janina! I hope you know our 'team' is more composed of drinking, s---, whining and crying than actual climbing :wink:

Indeed she know our Team, she is here on my command :D
Hey, im Top Roper now :shock:

Partner tisar

Jul 26, 2006, 10:25 AM
Post #30 of 98 (7624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Hey, im Top Roper now :shock:

... and this is just the beginning! Top roper... those were the days... :lol:

- Daniel

ja_nina

Jul 26, 2006, 10:40 AM
Post #31 of 98 (7624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Waw... thank you for such a nice welcoming... I will follow your team outlines! I think I am actually doing quite well. I did not want to speak about that before but now it seems I can use it as bonus...

Last weekend when we were climbing (my first time on the sandstone) I was climbing and crying at the same time :cry: ooh, my poor fingers... but I almost have my skin back! my biorobot did a really good job :wink:

So, can I have a T-shirt?

Partner heiko

Jul 26, 2006, 11:06 AM
Post #32 of 98 (7624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Waw... thank you for such a nice welcoming... I will follow your team outlines! I think I am actually doing quite well. I did not want to speak about that before but now it seems I can use it as bonus...

Last weekend when we were climbing (my first time on the sandstone) I was climbing and crying at the same time :cry: ooh, my poor fingers... but I almost have my skin back! my biorobot did a really good job :wink:

So, can I have a T-shirt?

Yo Janina,

being embarassing sometimes is really a great bonus here! I mean, ok, we have our motivated moments of course, but where would all the fun be without the possibility to ridicule each other multiple times a day! ;)

zalastra

Jul 28, 2006, 4:12 PM
Post #33 of 98 (7624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Holy crap, I need to get back here more often. Finals this past week have kept me away, and now there is a whole new forum for the freaks? Damn.
So put me down for two T's both M, and brown should be fine.

thomasribiere

Jul 28, 2006, 6:13 PM
Post #34 of 98 (7624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I take an american S or a european M... Does it make sense? :?

steve-o
Deleted

Jul 29, 2006, 9:56 AM
Post #35 of 98 (7624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Glad to hear there's alot of interest in the t-shirts. Taz had a great idea when she mentioned we should have our own shirts, so I ran with it. I have recently returned from the Dolomites and my internet was fried by a lightning storm. I'm back online now and back in the loop. I will try to get lots more info and pictures on this forum by tonight or tomorrow.

steve-o
Deleted

Jul 30, 2006, 12:01 PM
Post #36 of 98 (7624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Ok, here it is finally. Been doing alot of researching on size, colors, prices, options. I'll try to keep this simple as possible. First let me explain something about the process of buying these shirts. In all but the lightest colors you have to use a method called screen printing. With screen printing you have to have a minimum of 12 shirts for an order. With colors like white & light grey you can use digital printing. Digital printing has no minimum to order. Both screen & digital sound like good methods that stand up to repeated washing.

The site I'm using in case your curious is uberprints.com. Price is influenced by many factors including the color, the brand of shirt, the printing method, the number of shirts ordered. So let me show you the different options I've come up with.

http://i89.photobucket.com/...rshstephen/eurot.jpg

This was my first choice, but has a few drawbacks, namely price. It's screen printing of course (dark color) but we would need 25 orders to get the price below $25 USD. It is a high quality shirt, a Hyp Avalon Ringer Tee, 50% cotton 50% polyester. I'm trying to stay away from the shirts that are 100% cotton. I don't think the sleeve bands would be too tight, not like a muscle shirt some guy would wear to the bar. Of course you take a small chance on size and the shirt in general cause there's no returning it once you got it (unless there was an obvious printing error).

Here's some more options with a good quality Hanes shirt. It is called a Hanes Heavyweight and is also 50/50. I'm alittle more use to Hanes' sizing too.
http://i89.photobucket.com/...n/stonewashgreen.jpg
There is a brown Hanes, sortof. It's called pebble and I don't really like it as much as the brown Hyp. http://i89.photobucket.com/...shstephen/pebble.jpg
The thing with these two colors and the Hanes shirt is we would only need 15 orders to get the price below $25 (there's still a minimum of 12 orders needed). At 20 orders the price would be $21. This is important because if certain people - Heiko - want white, it would be easier to do.
http://i89.photobucket.com/...rshstephen/white.jpg
The thing with white if you'll remember is that there would be no minimum because it would use digital printing. The price of one white Hanes shirt is only $16, and it goes lower with more orders. There is also a Hanes Ash color, which is essentially a light grey.
http://i89.photobucket.com/...marshstephen/ash.jpg

I'm 6 foot and will be ordering a L. This is an American based company. Ladies keep in mind the Hyp shirt is sized more for a man. Here is the Hanes size chart.
XS S M L XL 2XL
Women (SIZE) NA 4-6 8-10 12-14 16-18 20-22
Men (CHEST) NA 34-36 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52

Payment and shipping, here's how it goes: I'd like to get this order out and recieved before the Ettringen gathering, but it'll be close. Screen printing takes 7-10 days from the time you place your order to the time they ship it out. If I do get this order out and recieved before the gathering, then alot of people can pay me when I get there and they'll get there shirt immediately. For people who won't be there, I will be doing a pay by credit card option using paypal and email. You won't need a paypal account, just a credit card. If you don't have a credit card or not one that would work, then we can work something out like a money order. The paypal option will cost you $1 USD more because Paypal charges a commission.
The deal on shipping is that because I work part time with the Air Force base over here, I have an APO address. On our large order I will be able to get free shipping to my address. If I'm not going to see you in the near future though and have to send you your shirt, I'll have to charge you a few dollars more. I'm thinking somewhere around $3 but I'll have to check.

Understand this...I am not trying to make a profit on these shirts. It's just something I wanna do for the Eurofreaks group. Without the Eurofreaks, the time I've spent in Europe wouldn't be nearly as memorable. If you won't be seeing me in person, I will probably ask for money upfront before sending the shirt off (either through email or whatever we've worked out). I'm not trying to rip anyone off. There are many on this forum who will vouch for me and I will be dealing with everyone as honestly as possible.

So the next step: I really like the Hyp brown t-shirt, but like stated above it represents some problems. But, maybe it's ok, maybe we will have plenty of orders and it won't be a problem. That said right now I'm leaning towards the Hanes stonewashed green. It would keep the price down and people could get white or ash if they wanted. It's up to the group though. Here's what you do - Pick the shirt color you like the most, and pick a second choice. Email me, DO NOT PM me. Tell me your 1st and 2nd choices and the size you would want. This is a commiting email, because I'm going to be putting an order in soon! So don't email me if your not sure you really want one. My address is marshstephen@yahoo.com Of course you can post up as to what you like and try to get a general concenses on here before sending me an email.

No I can not do extra graphics on the bottles. When you get your shirt, take a magic marker and have at it. There were other colors to choose from but I tried to narrow it down based on what looked good. Blue shirts don't look as good with this graphic. Some colors were too dark or just "no way".

There is one other option. It is also a Hyp t-shirt, just a slighly different style. The drawback is it's 100% cotton. The good side is that it's white so there would be no minimum. I really kinda like this shirt and maybe it would please everyone.
http://i89.photobucket.com/...rshstephen/euro2.jpg
If we had anywhere from 12-23 orders, it would be under $25. Remember there may be $1 fee and shipping added to that though.

Ok that's all, reply as soon as you can.

overlord

Jul 30, 2006, 2:35 PM
Post #37 of 98 (7624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

i like the first two options best.

offtopic: steve-o you work for US airforce?? do you use any servers/workstations from sun mycrosystems? if so, can you get your hands on a 13w3-female/hd15-male adapter? its an adapter that you need if you want to use a sun monitor on a regular PC. i just cant seem to find any locally (suns are a bit rare here, most ppl prefer intel/amd stuff) and i want to wait with ebay unti i have exausted all other options.

steve-o
Deleted

Jul 30, 2006, 5:52 PM
Post #38 of 98 (7624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Overlord, you kinda lost me on all that computer lingo. What I do for the AF is heating/air conditioning. About the most I do on base computers is check emails and do annual training. Although building systems are trending towards computer based programs to control the environment, but I haven't got into that much yet.
Zalastra works on base as well and I think he's around computers alot more. So he may be able to offer you some help.

Partner heiko

Jul 31, 2006, 12:04 PM
Post #39 of 98 (7624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Oh, so much text.... can I just say I want one in white, size M? ;)

uasunflower

Jul 31, 2006, 1:29 PM
Post #40 of 98 (7624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

can we have it in this format for women?

http://www.thenorthface.com/...ABE4-192_feature.jpg

steve-o
Deleted

Jul 31, 2006, 6:31 PM
Post #41 of 98 (7624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Ok, maybe I put in too many choices and info. So I'm going to make this simple. I will be putting in an order for 25 of the Hyp brown 50/50 t-shirt. It was the first one pictured. Even if I don't get 25 confirmed people wanting the shirt, I'm sure I can sell the extras off eventually.
I called the company today to make sure that the color will be the same as pictured. I also asked about sizing for the shirt. The guy said he was 6 foot, 2 inches and 190lbs and wore a large. I'm 6 foot and he said large would be good. I asked about women and he said a girl there is 115 lbs and 5 foot 4 inches and wears a small.
Yes, Heiko, I will get you the plain white Hanes shirt.
Here is the list so far:
Steve-O (1) L
Chrtur (1) L
Tisar (1) M
Overlord (1) M
Funtom (1) L
Taz (1)
Paolo (1)
Bellaitalia (1)
Uasunflower (1) S
Ja_nina (1) M
Ejlim (1)
Zalastra (2) M/M
Thomasribiere (1) S
Jason ?
Raf?
Andy?

Heiko (1) M - white Hanes

If you absolutely must have white or ash (light grey), then let me know, but I can't have too many people bailing out on the brown. If I don't have your size yet you need to let me know or get stuck with what I order. If your not going to be at the Ettringen gathering and I don't have your email address yet, please get it to me.
Price will be $25 USD or 20E, plus a bit more if I have to mail it to you. If you know anyone else who might want one, have them email me with the size they want.

steve-o
Deleted

Jul 31, 2006, 8:31 PM
Post #42 of 98 (7624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Uasunflower, please understand that with every person that wants something different, it's one less toward getting 25 for the Hyp brown. 25 is the magic number cause that's how many it takes to get the price below $25. But I will try to accommodate you. Remember that only the lightest colors don't have the 12 order minimum. Tell me what you think of this
http://i89.photobucket.com/...stephen/bluetank.jpg
I had to resize the letters and pictures. If you want to know more about the shirt (100% cotton), and see a sizing chart, go to www.uberprints.com It is the American Apparel 1x1 rib tank.

If too many people bail on the Hyp brown I will scrap it all together.

Partner booger

Aug 1, 2006, 7:26 AM
Post #43 of 98 (7624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

steve,

Small for me, Large for Paolo. I'll take 1 small of the UA-version too. You can ask Raf and El Jaso this weekend, as they are coming to Fontainebleau with us. I expect L for Raf and M for Jason in case you are ordering before you come down here. Who is Andy?!

Don't stress about the numbers - We can split the sizes (6 leftovers = 2 of each size). I will pick up the tab for the leftovers, and deal with them later.

-T

ejlim

Aug 1, 2006, 7:51 AM
Post #44 of 98 (7624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I feel like such a copycat but I'll take same as Taz :)

1 S and 1 of the UA version too :)

uasunflower

Aug 1, 2006, 9:07 AM
Post #45 of 98 (7624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

awesome, steve-o, you're the man! one UA version in S for me then!

Partner heiko

Aug 1, 2006, 9:26 AM
Post #46 of 98 (7624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Yes, Heiko, I will get you the plain white Hanes shirt.

You're great, thx.

steve-o
Deleted

Aug 1, 2006, 9:41 AM
Post #47 of 98 (7624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Sounds good guys. The price actually went down slightly since there's more than one order for the tank - $24 or 19E. Just make sure you want the small. From their website:
Description: 1/2" binding on neck and armholes; 1" bottom hem. This tank runs petite!
There's a good sizing chart for it on uberprints.com

Taz, I'm sure you'll remember Andy if you try. "Air passing by super-fast!"

Partner booger

Aug 1, 2006, 9:58 AM
Post #48 of 98 (7624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

You mean The Austrian Love-Machine? :D

Oh, I'm in heaven!! Please - tell me you invited him to Ettringen so I can swoon!?

Partner heiko

Aug 1, 2006, 10:49 AM
Post #49 of 98 (7624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

Oh, I'm in heaven!! Please - tell me you invited him to Ettringen so I can swoon!?

I think what you wanted to write was spoon, right? ;)

Partner booger

Aug 1, 2006, 10:53 AM
Post #50 of 98 (7624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

I think what you wanted to write was spoon, right? ;)

Either way, Paolo will kick my ass so... :D

How do you say... MIAM! in German?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : International : Euro Freaks

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook