RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Suggestions & Feedback

Premier Sponsor:

mingleefu

Nov 13, 2006, 11:08 PM
Post #1 of 1 (203 views)
Shortcut

My list of grievances
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

First- I think that the new site looks great. But, here's what I'd like to see.

-When you add links to a post, they're only underlined and look no different from normal underlined text. Make them a shade of blue, in compliance with the rest of the internet.

-And I'll just restate: "Can you make the "quote" format within the posts a bit more elegant? (The old format was great.)"

-inability to embed images in a post. This also makes all previous threads with embedded images obsolete and, in most cases, confusing. Which, in turn, invites more "I did a search, but..." posts.

-Email: When I point the cursor to the subject of a new email (I sent myself a "test" email) the mouseover text, which shows the body of the email, appears behind the dropdown boxes "Move to..." and "More actions...".

-Can we put the list of moderators at the bottom of a forum's page? It'll clean up the look a bit, and since those folks have their names in colors in the threads anyway, there's no use in having that list up top.

-Why can't I make a hard return in my profile description? I tried <br> and [br], but the text all runs together.

-When I click on "Forum Posts" in my profile, it should show me my posts in chronological order, not simply throw my username into a search function. Minimally, there ought to be a way to reorganize search results by date of the post.

-In the "partners" section:
  • There is only "country" and "city" options, no option for "state" or "zip code". This will make using this feature nearly impossible, no?
  • In updating my own partner information, the option for gender/sex reads "penis or vagina". I bet ya'll programmers had a good laugh about it at the time, but let's move on. Sophomoric humor notwithstanding, I think this calls for swift and dramatic amelioration.

As encouragement, I'm pretty excited about my new email account. It's the Sweetness. And the ability to turn off other user's signatures (first time I've noticed it, anyway).

(This post was edited by mingleefu on Nov 14, 2006, 1:37 AM)

• Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Suggestions & Feedback

Search for (options)

Username:
    Password: Remember me:

Go Register
    Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook