Premier Sponsor:

keithlester
Deleted

Nov 26, 2006, 4:22 PM
Post #1 of 5 (1408 views)
Shortcut

Lost messages
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Quote | Reply

Since the new system was installed, I have none of my sent messages, and had two copies each of most of my recieved messages. Where have the missing messages gone?Mad

thomasribiere

Nov 26, 2006, 4:42 PM
Post #2 of 5 (1406 views)
Shortcut

Re: [keithlester] Lost messages [In reply to]
Report this Post
Quote | Reply

The duplicate received messages is a known bug. It was the opportunity for me to clea my inbox : I went down from 18 to 5 pages. Good cleaning!

As for the sent messages, the list is at the bottom of the same page as inbox. I only have 1 of the former period but can't tell if I had more, though I suspect the answer is yes...

I'm sure there's a similar thread further down here.

keithlester
Deleted

Nov 26, 2006, 6:07 PM
Post #3 of 5 (1401 views)
Shortcut

Re: [thomasribiere] Lost messages [In reply to]
Report this Post
Quote | Reply

thomasribiere wrote:
The duplicate received messages is a known bug. It was the opportunity for me to clea my inbox : I went down from 18 to 5 pages. Good cleaning!

As for the sent messages, the list is at the bottom of the same page as inbox. I only have 1 of the former period but can't tell if I had more, though I suspect the answer is yes...

I'm sure there's a similar thread further down here.
Thanks for the info re- the duplicates. As to the inbox, I dont have one, just a list of messages, and no link to an outbox at the bottom of either page. Am I missing the obvious?Unsure

sangiro

Nov 27, 2006, 1:51 PM
Post #4 of 5 (1389 views)
Shortcut

Re: [keithlester] Lost messages [In reply to]
Report this Post
Quote | Reply

keithlester wrote:
Thanks for the info re- the duplicates. As to the inbox, I dont have one, just a list of messages, and no link to an outbox at the bottom of either page. Am I missing the obvious?Unsure

Hey Keith - the Inbox and Outbox (sent messages) are effectively on the same page. Your messages received are shown first and directly under that, a list of all your sent messages. There's a break between the two lists, but it may not be very obvious. It could probably be confused with a single list - I'll add in proper labeling.

Check again and let me know if you have a single list only.

keithlester
Deleted

Nov 27, 2006, 2:28 PM
Post #5 of 5 (1385 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sangiro] Lost messages [In reply to]
Report this Post
Quote | Reply

sangiro wrote:
keithlester wrote:

Hey Keith - the Inbox and Outbox (sent messages) are effectively on the same page. Your messages received are shown first and directly under that, a list of all your sent messages. There's a break between the two lists, but it may not be very obvious. It could probably be confused with a single list - I'll add in proper labeling.

Check again and let me know if you have a single list only.

Yes, I have a single list. All recieved messages. All my sent messages have disappeared into the black hole. I guess they are lost for ever huh, oh well too bad, shan't cry any more about it.

Edit, to say I sent a test pm to a pal and now I have a sent list as well as a recieved list. Mystery solved.

(This post was edited by keithlester on Nov 27, 2006, 2:35 PM)

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Bugs & Error Reports

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook