RSS FeedRSS Feeds for The Ladies' Room

Premier Sponsor:

bigwally

Apr 30, 2007, 7:37 AM
Post #1 of 3 (2925 views)
Shortcut

Devils Tower Lodge Wyoming, Needs a Seasonal Hostess
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Oh Folks,
Our Regularly Scheduled Hostess, for the B&B, has a terminal illness in her family. She has wisely chosen to spend the Time with her relative.

We need a Responsible Lady (sorry guys but there is already enough testosterone here)to help with the management and care of our 4 room, Secluded Paradise Bed&Breakfast. We are located on 21 acres of Precious Prairie and Ponderosa Pine at the base of Devils Tower National Monument. All Responsibilities will be shared with others working here, and will include some cooking (breakfast and/or dinner),yes,changing the towels & sheets and carefully preparing the rooms for the next guests. Required, is the skill to make folks feel Comfortable, "At Home", "At Ease", and Exceptional, all at the same time. Computer skills and Great Telephone Voice are all +Plus's+

We provide You with room and meals, way reasonable wage, and all of the climbing that You can get in on that Big Stone Tower, right over the fence from our backyard. A season of Jammin' on the Tower will take Your climbing game past the Next Level, right on to the NEXT DIMENSION. Sharpen Your free climbing skills and develop Your aid skills for Your next Wall.

Amenities also include indoor climbing gym, outdoor jaccuzzi and a Fine Baby Grand Piano in the Great Room. When the chores are done, its Time to Climb.

Please do take a moment and check us out. www.devilstowerlodge.com and www.devilstowerclimbing.com

You may call 1-888-314-5267 or e-mail frank@devilstowerlodge.com

THANK YOU !!! Blessed Are Those Who Live Out Their Dreams !

gblauer

May 1, 2007, 11:09 PM
Post #2 of 3 (2834 views)
Shortcut

Re: [bigwally] Devils Tower Lodge Wyoming, Needs a Seasonal Hostess [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Frank you know I love you, but, I can't take the time off work. Mitch and I would be there in a heartbeat if we could.

To those of you who don't know Frank...He is absolutely the BEST. He runs a magical B&B/guide service within sight of Devils Tower. He is a wonderful man who will bring much joy and wisdom into your life. If you are looking for a change of pace, I would highly recommend taking Frank up on his position.

devilstower10

Jun 1, 2007, 2:44 AM
Post #3 of 3 (2538 views)
Shortcut

Re: [bigwally] Devils Tower Lodge Wyoming, Needs a Seasonal Hostess [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey Frank! I'd be interested, most defenetly, but two problems would be that I'm only 13 and I can't cook very well. It still sounds like a lot of fun!

Forums : Community : The Ladies' Room

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook