Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Rock Rimmon, Manchester NH (Beta?)
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

dbrian56

Aug 15, 2007, 7:33 PM
Post #1 of 2 (1141 views)
Shortcut

Rock Rimmon, Manchester NH (Beta?)  (North_America: United_States: New_Hampshire: Hillsborough_County: Rock_Rimmon: Rock_Rimmon-_Bouldering)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey,

I was wondering does, anyone have some clear beta for Rock Rimmon in Manchester NH? But more specifically, does anyone know where any of the bouldering routes are located? I know there's a guide book out there for this disaster of a crag, but I believe it's out of print. I'm hoping they might be slightly cleaner than the crag itself.

If I can't find beta soon, I might just get some people together to climb & re-write the page on Rock Rimmon. That is if we all don't die from an STD after our hands being stabbed with the glass lining the holds.

Gmburns2000

Aug 15, 2007, 7:36 PM
Post #2 of 2 (1138 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dbrian56] Rock Rimmon, Manchester NH (Beta?) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

dbrian56 wrote:
Hey,

I was wondering does, anyone have some clear beta for Rock Rimmon in Manchester NH? But more specifically, does anyone know where any of the bouldering routes are located? I know there's a guide book out there for this disaster of a crag, but I believe it's out of print. I'm hoping they might be slightly cleaner than the crag itself.

If I can't find beta soon, I might just get some people together to climb & re-write the page on Rock Rimmon. That is if we all don't die from an STD after our hands being stabbed with the glass lining the holds.

Don't bother.

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook