Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

carabiner96

Aug 16, 2007, 8:49 PM
Post #26 of 34 (898 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbordie7] Spotting • Roof Problems [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

climbordie7 wrote:
if you didn't mean it then why did you say it. that is like asking for a fight. sorry for flaming but you were totally asking for it. and hello of coarse i am weaker than you, i am a girl.

Of course, you're weaker because you're a girl. Oh, that's right. Way to reinforce the whole women-as-a-weaker-sex theory. Cheers!

That is one of the MOST lame ass excuses I have ever heard. You're right, it's not about how hard you climb but how much fun you have, but when you bitch and moan about "OH, no! I'm so weak, I'm just a girl, tee hee hee!" It makes me wants to vomit ham sammiches.

I'm going to go climb now.

/rant

jakedatc

Aug 16, 2007, 8:53 PM
Post #27 of 34 (897 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbordie7 wrote:
if you didn't mean it then why did you say it. that is like asking for a fight. sorry for flaming but you were totally asking for it. and hello of coarse i am weaker than you, i am a girl.

careful, or a lot of strong girls will kick your ass haha
go google search Cicada Jenerik, beth rodden, lynn hill, steph davis, emily harrington, natasha barnes, etc Can all out climb probably 99.9 of anyone who posts on here.. guys or girls

think before you post..

Partner sevrdhed

Aug 16, 2007, 9:04 PM
Post #28 of 34 (894 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey, don't apologize for flaming. It's totally cool if you want to show off your ignorance to everyone on the internet.

Why did I say it if I didn't mean it... c'mon. You had to have heard of sarcasm before. Look it up:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm

And yeah, you're right. I am stronger than you just because you're a girl. Please don't mention that fact to any of the girls that live here in SLC that climb 3 grades harder than me, though, because I think they might crush your skull.

Editted to add: Do your employers know you only climb v4? Out here, I'm pretty sure you have to climb V8 just to be able to apply at a gym.

(This post was edited by sevrdhed on Aug 16, 2007, 9:05 PM)

musicman1586

Aug 16, 2007, 9:43 PM
Post #29 of 34 (881 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbordie7 wrote:

Sorry, but being a girl is a lame reasoning, I know girls that warm up on 5.12s in their chacos when its 100+ degrees outside, stop worrying about what how hard you climb says about you, just go out and enjoy doing exactly what you enjoy doing and forget what people on the internet think, don't get so bent out of shape because someone thinks that people that climb V2 are still too green to have learned how to spot well. It was a sarcastic generalization and doesn't apply to every single case.

climbordie7

Aug 16, 2007, 11:51 PM
Post #30 of 34 (869 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] Spotting • Roof Problems [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

strength wise of coarse i am naturally weaker than you, that was never in question, but climbing wise there could be room for argument if i was really good. i do train all the time, like six days a week but you obviously do climb better than me. so why are you mad at me for admitting that i know you are better and i may never be as good as you, one because i am starting college and won't have as much time, and two because guys naturally do climb harder than girls, there are an elite few women who rock this sport, you can't hate me for saying i probably won't ever be really good. and i was never complaining about being to weak to do anything. i only said that i was weaker than you. for a female i think i am quite strong so stop telling me to stop making excuses i never made or tell me to stop whining when i wasn't. reread before you coment. seriously....

climbordie7

Aug 16, 2007, 11:52 PM
Post #31 of 34 (867 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jakedatc] Spotting • Roof Problems [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

i love all of those climbers, and i never said women weren't strong i said they aren't usually as strong, read the post before this one

climbordie7

Aug 16, 2007, 11:56 PM
Post #32 of 34 (862 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sevrdhed] Spotting • Roof Problems [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

who ever told you that. infact they hired me when i only climbed v2. get off my case man. i live in loisiana. of coarse they won't care if i can climb a v8 or not. the only climbing in this state is two gyms and buildering and they only opened 2 1/2 yeas ago. i never said that girls couldn't climb hard or better than guys so shut up would you. gosh.

jakedatc

Aug 17, 2007, 12:21 AM
Post #33 of 34 (854 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Rules of Holes

#1. If you are in one, stop digging.

jibsta

Sep 16, 2007, 2:14 AM
Post #34 of 34 (803 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jakedatc] Spotting • Roof Problems [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

buy more pads, more XXl and get a job at a climbing shop for the discount!!!!!!!Wink

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Bouldering

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook