Forums: Community: The Ladies' Room:
opening a new gym and looking for a partner!
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for The Ladies' Room

Premier Sponsor:

aevan

Nov 28, 2007, 9:56 PM
Post #1 of 2 (1026 views)
Shortcut

opening a new gym and looking for a partner!
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi climbers! I'm hoping to build a new gym in the South Bay/Los Angeles area and I'm looking for feedback and involvement in the climbing community.

My blog is here: http://southbayclimbing.blogspot.com/

it gives a little information about me and why i'm doing this. Any feedback fellow climbers have, whether it's experience trying out the same thing or suggestions they'd want in a gym, are welcomed!

I'm also interested in finding a climbing partner (my poor boyfriend is afraid of heights!) so hello out there! I'm located in the South Bay area of Los Angeles, but I'm willing to travel (as long as it's reasonable) I don't climb outdoors much, I'm kind of a klutz, so I prefer the relative safety of indoor climbing. Send me a message if interested!

microbarn

Nov 29, 2007, 3:12 PM
Post #2 of 2 (966 views)
Shortcut

Re: [aevan] opening a new gym and looking for a partner! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

aevan wrote:
Hi climbers! I'm hoping to build a new gym in the South Bay/Los Angeles area and I'm looking for feedback and involvement in the climbing community.

My blog is here: http://southbayclimbing.blogspot.com/

it gives a little information about me and why i'm doing this. Any feedback fellow climbers have, whether it's experience trying out the same thing or suggestions they'd want in a gym, are welcomed!

I'm also interested in finding a climbing partner (my poor boyfriend is afraid of heights!) so hello out there! I'm located in the South Bay area of Los Angeles, but I'm willing to travel (as long as it's reasonable) I don't climb outdoors much, I'm kind of a klutz, so I prefer the relative safety of indoor climbing. Send me a message if interested!

You would probably get a better response posting in another forum.

Forums : Community : The Ladies' Room

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook