RSS FeedRSS Feeds for General

Premier Sponsor:

seanpod

Jan 11, 2008, 3:34 PM
Post #1 of 4 (884 views)
Shortcut

Robbed In Tennessee... please help!
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

So on my last day of my road trip to Tennessee while climbing at Leda my window was smashed and my iPod and friends wallet containing $200 in cash, lisence, credit cards, etc. was stolen. We think we know who it was who stole them based on the truck and talkin to the guys but didnt get the license plate #. I will give the description of the 2 guys and truck and if anyone sees them please write down the plate # so we can get our $ back. There were 2 guys, both "red neck" looking. One guy said he was from New Orlenes and just moved to the Chatanooga area. He had cut off jean pants into capries and a sleavles t-shirt. Blue eyes with longish dark blond hair and wore a fed-ex winter hat and was maybe 5'10''. The other guy was a little taller with shorted black hair. He had jeans on aswell but had a tatoo on his arm (i think tribal stuff) The truck they drove was a red pick up, maybe an older ranger. It had lots of stickers on the back window of the truck, the only ones I remember were Rock Creek Outfitters and a Marmott. PLEASE, if anyone sees these guys let me know and be carful of where you leave your cars.

texasclimber

Jan 11, 2008, 5:03 PM
Post #2 of 4 (836 views)
Shortcut

Re: [seanpod] Robbed In Tennessee... please help! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

That sucks. Sorry to hear about your stuff. Was it on the seats or did you hide your ipod/friend's wallet?

reg

Jan 11, 2008, 5:59 PM
Post #3 of 4 (762 views)
Shortcut

Re: [seanpod] Robbed In Tennessee... please help! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

not all crimals are "rednecks" nor are all "red necks" criminals Wink

damn shame - i hate having stuff stolen - with 20/20 hindsight, did you put valuables in the trunk?

it's hard to avoid - if someone wants into ur stuff, not much you can do but make it harder for them.

seanpod

Jan 15, 2008, 12:30 AM
Post #4 of 4 (546 views)
Shortcut

Re: [reg] Robbed In Tennessee... please help! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ya, hindsight is 20/20. Next time the trunk is a good idea, or lock the glove box.

Forums : Climbing Information : General

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook