Forums: Community: Campground:
THANKS TO ALL WHO ANSWERED MY MORON QUESTIONS!! (DONT READ ITS EMPTY)
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

nickrp

Jan 15, 2008, 2:12 AM
Post #1 of 35 (1934 views)
Shortcut

THANKS TO ALL WHO ANSWERED MY MORON QUESTIONS!! (DONT READ ITS EMPTY)
Report this Post
Can't Post

Thanks!

Davey

Jan 15, 2008, 7:18 AM
Post #2 of 35 (1856 views)
Shortcut

Re: [nickrp] THANKS TO ALL WHO ANSWERED MY MORON QUESTIONS!! (DONT READ ITS EMPTY) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I love that there's 79 view on a thread that is titled
In reply to:
"DONT READ ITS EMPTY"
We are a smart lot aren't we... Cool

nickrp

Jan 15, 2008, 9:22 AM
Post #3 of 35 (1830 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Davey] THANKS TO ALL WHO ANSWERED MY MORON QUESTIONS!! (DONT READ ITS EMPTY) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lol i tried but i figured someone would read.

chossmonkey

Jan 15, 2008, 11:47 AM
Post #4 of 35 (1804 views)
Shortcut

Re: [nickrp] THANKS TO ALL WHO ANSWERED MY MORON QUESTIONS!! (DONT READ ITS EMPTY) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

nickrp wrote:
It says, "THANKS TO ALL WHO ANSWERED MY MORON....."

Who wouldn't click on it?

chossmonkey

Jan 15, 2008, 11:50 AM
Post #5 of 35 (1802 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Davey] THANKS TO ALL WHO ANSWERED MY MORON QUESTIONS!! (DONT READ ITS EMPTY) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Davey wrote:
In reply to:
"DONT READ ITS EMPTY"
Hi Davey!!!

xtremst80

Jan 15, 2008, 1:57 PM
Post #6 of 35 (1726 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Davey wrote:
In reply to:
"DONT READ ITS EMPTY"

I was never any good at following the rules.

rudolphluciani

Jan 15, 2008, 2:48 PM
Post #7 of 35 (1679 views)
Shortcut

Re: [xtremst80] THANKS TO ALL WHO ANSWERED MY MORON QUESTIONS!! (DONT READ ITS EMPTY) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

How could you resist!

nickrp

Jan 15, 2008, 6:53 PM
Post #8 of 35 (1577 views)
Shortcut

Re: [rudolphluciani] THANKS TO ALL WHO ANSWERED MY MORON QUESTIONS!! (DONT READ ITS EMPTY) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

we better stop replying or the angry rock climbers might come in and start to bitch. Sly

chossmonkey

Jan 15, 2008, 9:10 PM
Post #9 of 35 (1533 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

nickrp wrote:
we better stop replying or the angry rock climbers might come in and start to bitch. Sly
But it is starting to fill up. It really isn't empty anymore.

Hennessey

Jan 15, 2008, 9:44 PM
Post #10 of 35 (1473 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

nickrp wrote:
Those angry climbers love to bitch just for the sake of bitchin.

chossmonkey

Jan 16, 2008, 11:47 AM
Post #11 of 35 (1405 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Hennessey] THANKS TO ALL WHO ANSWERED MY MORON QUESTIONS!! (DONT READ ITS EMPTY) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hennessey wrote:
nickrp wrote:
I don't know what the fuck you are talking about, but its in community now so this thread is open for business!!

traddad

Jan 16, 2008, 1:36 PM
Post #12 of 35 (1392 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] THANKS TO ALL WHO ANSWERED MY MORON QUESTIONS!! (DONT READ ITS EMPTY) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chossmonkey wrote:
Hennessey wrote:
nickrp wrote:
I don't know what the fuck you are talking about, but its in community now so this thread is open for business!!
And by "business" do you mean shit slagging?
If so, I'm so there.

Arrogant_Bastard

Jan 16, 2008, 7:49 PM
Post #13 of 35 (1366 views)
Shortcut

Re: [traddad] THANKS TO ALL WHO ANSWERED MY MORON QUESTIONS!! (DONT READ ITS EMPTY) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

traddad wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
Hennessey wrote:
nickrp wrote:
And by "business" do you mean shit slagging?
If so, I'm so there.

And by "angry climbers" do you mean BET?
If so, I'm so there.

krillen

Jan 16, 2008, 8:25 PM
Post #14 of 35 (1353 views)
Shortcut

Re: [traddad] THANKS TO ALL WHO ANSWERED MY MORON QUESTIONS!! (DONT READ ITS EMPTY) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Good thing he didn't ask any MORMON questions or cam head would have been all over him!

dan2see

Jan 17, 2008, 1:24 PM
Post #15 of 35 (1315 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

nickrp wrote:

It's winter.

Partner philbox

Jan 17, 2008, 9:32 PM
Post #16 of 35 (1298 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dan2see] THANKS TO ALL WHO ANSWERED MY MORON QUESTIONS!! (DONT READ ITS EMPTY) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dan2see wrote:
nickrp wrote:

It's winter.

No it's not, it's summer.

dan2see

Jan 17, 2008, 10:41 PM
Post #17 of 35 (1292 views)
Shortcut

Re: [philbox] THANKS TO ALL WHO ANSWERED MY MORON QUESTIONS!! (DONT READ ITS EMPTY) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

philbox wrote:
dan2see wrote:
nickrp wrote:
It's winter.

Winter is that season when the snow blows across your face, and the wind says "Go inside, boy, stay warm and dry." So we do.

In winter we can settle on our sofa, wrap our delicate body in a warm blanket, and look out at the snow drifts blowing around. We can watch the leafless poplar trees shake in the howling wind, and the pines are boldly dressed in their many mantles of snow.

In winter we can study the climbing guide books that we didn't bother to read in summer, and dream of all those 5.xx (you fill in your own outrageously difficult numbers) all those 5.xx that we didn't send last year, but we'll get them this spring! !! !!!

But then we get bored of reading, and our heart starts pumping braver blood that wants action. But no! it's still January, the rocks are frozen until February, March, even April!

So in desperation we turn on "rc.com" and scan the forums. There might be some substitute for action in there. I wonder if? ?? ??? Hey, look at that! There are dozens, even hundreds, of posts submitted today! Gee, some are pretty silly, but look at this one -- "Thanks to all who answered..." I wonder what they answered?

Wow, this is fun! I can write posts much smarter than all those guys, plus I'm oh-so-relevant. They'll love my post!

Here goes:

"It's winter."

microbarn

Jan 18, 2008, 1:58 AM
Post #18 of 35 (1279 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dan2see] THANKS TO ALL WHO ANSWERED MY MORON QUESTIONS!! (DONT READ ITS EMPTY) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dan2see wrote:
philbox wrote:
dan2see wrote:
nickrp wrote:
It's winter.

Winter is that season when the snow blows across your face, and the wind says "Go inside, boy, stay warm and dry." So we do.

In winter we can settle on our sofa, wrap our delicate body in a warm blanket, and look out at the snow drifts blowing around. We can watch the leafless poplar trees shake in the howling wind, and the pines are boldly dressed in their many mantles of snow.

In winter we can study the climbing guide books that we didn't bother to read in summer, and dream of all those 5.xx (you fill in your own outrageously difficult numbers) all those 5.xx that we didn't send last year, but we'll get them this spring! !! !!!

But then we get bored of reading, and our heart starts pumping braver blood that wants action. But no! it's still January, the rocks are frozen until February, March, even April!

So in desperation we turn on "rc.com" and scan the forums. There might be some substitute for action in there. I wonder if? ?? ??? Hey, look at that! There are dozens, even hundreds, of posts submitted today! Gee, some are pretty silly, but look at this one -- "Thanks to all who answered..." I wonder what they answered?

Wow, this is fun! I can write posts much smarter than all those guys, plus I'm oh-so-relevant. They'll love my post!

Here goes:

"It's winter."
Phil is on the bottom of the earth. They have opposite seasons down under.

great explanation though.

Partner epoch

Jan 18, 2008, 2:22 AM
Post #19 of 35 (1276 views)
Shortcut

Re: [philbox] THANKS TO ALL WHO ANSWERED MY MORON QUESTIONS!! (DONT READ ITS EMPTY) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

philbox wrote:
dan2see wrote:
nickrp wrote:

It's winter.

Showoff.

And why are you posting when the weather is good outside.

.... Wait, didn't you just have a typhoon roll through?

dan2see

Jan 18, 2008, 3:25 AM
Post #20 of 35 (1270 views)
Shortcut

Re: [microbarn] THANKS TO ALL WHO ANSWERED MY MORON QUESTIONS!! (DONT READ ITS EMPTY) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

microbarn wrote:
dan2see wrote:
Here goes:

"It's winter."
Phil is on the bottom of the earth. They have opposite seasons down under.

great explanation though.

It's not fair to say that Phil is "on the bottom" even if it might be true. The correct word for Australia and New Zealand is "down under".

As climbers, we all know the the Earth is flat. It's flat like a pancake. We know this because we see it, especially here in Calgary. The higher I climb up any mountain, the farther across the prairies I can see. It's self-evident: there is no curvature, over-all. It's flat.

Most of the land is on the "land" side, and the rest of world is "down under". So, Phil's seasons aren't backwards, they're not reversed. They are truly "down under".

So Phil is not confused, and neither am I.

chossmonkey

Jan 19, 2008, 3:00 AM
Post #21 of 35 (1241 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dan2see wrote:

Here goes:

"It's winter."
And you call yourself Canadian, Sheesh!!!

Winter is THE season. Unless you live in Onterrible, it is March here right now.Unsure

dan2see

Jan 19, 2008, 5:05 AM
Post #22 of 35 (1234 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] THANKS TO ALL WHO ANSWERED MY MORON QUESTIONS!! (DONT READ ITS EMPTY) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chossmonkey wrote:
...And you call yourself Canadian, Sheesh!!!
Winter is THE season. Unless you live in Onterrible, it is March here right now.Unsure

I know, Choss, it's pathetic. It's so easy to "cocoon" myself and veg.

Actually, Choss, I'm not that pathetic. I grew up in the rural country, near North Bay Ontario. My back yard was hills, and trees, and rocks. And snow. I loved it.

Today I bought a new pair of crampons ** yay! ** and tomorrow I'll be testing them on the ice of Porcupine Creek.

But the avalanche hazards is really serious this winter, so if I can't get anywhere, then I'll simply play "survivor-man" in the snow, and just have fun.

dan2see

Jan 19, 2008, 5:10 AM
Post #23 of 35 (1232 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Davey wrote:
In reply to:
"DONT READ ITS EMPTY"

Davey's comment bears repeating, doesn't it?

Now we have over 700 views, and 23 replies.

Tongue

Congratulations, NickRP, you've created a monster out of nothing at all.

dr_feelgood

Jan 19, 2008, 5:43 AM
Post #24 of 35 (1229 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dan2see wrote:
Davey wrote:
In reply to:
"DONT READ ITS EMPTY"

Davey's comment bears repeating, doesn't it?

Now we have over 700 views, and 23 replies.

Tongue

Congratulations, NickRP, you've created a monster out of nothing at all.

Correction. As of this post, there are 23 replies. You counted 23 total posts.

dr_feelgood

Jan 19, 2008, 5:43 AM
Post #25 of 35 (1227 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] THANKS TO ALL WHO ANSWERED MY MORON QUESTIONS!! (DONT READ ITS EMPTY) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Just Figured I'd Point That Out.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook