Forums: Community: Campground:
Klownjaya's sulking thread....
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3038 3039 3040 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 3046 ... 3888 Next page Last page  View All

caughtinside

Mar 6, 2008, 6:21 AM
Post #76026 of 97182 (2967 views)
Shortcut

Re: [maculated] Who does #2 work for??? [In reply to]
Report this Post

maculated wrote:
Oh, the humanity.

Well well well. If it isn't our old pal KMac.

How are things? Are you climbing these days?

Things have changed around here. I now have the greatest postcount in RC.com history. I still don't like your dog though, sorry.

Incidentally, I think maculated was the first person to call me CI. Since then it's really taken off. Fuck, people call me CI at the gym. That's some embarrasing shit.

If you read this K, give me a call!

zeke_sf

Mar 6, 2008, 6:23 AM
Post #76027 of 97182 (2967 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] Who does #2 work for??? [In reply to]
Report this Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
I don't know what everyone's deal is, but T3H BUTTHURTZ HAZ GOTZ TWO STOP.

I am really lawst on teh whole butthurtz thing.

And I am drunk right now. A coupel racer 5z in honor of zeke, and a tee katez in teh hand right now.

Racer 5 iz good! We finished up with it last night. We were drinkin some hi-octane brewz. I wish you'd been there to record some more zekizmz. I feel grate now, but this morning wuz a bit on the ruff side.

caughtinside

Mar 6, 2008, 6:26 AM
Post #76028 of 97182 (2960 views)
Shortcut

Re: [zeke_sf] Who does #2 work for??? [In reply to]
Report this Post

zeke_sf wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

And I am drunk right now. A coupel racer 5z in honor of zeke, and a tee katez in teh hand right now.

Racer 5 iz good! We finished up with it last night. We were drinkin some hi-octane brewz. I wish you'd been there to record some more zekizmz. I feel grate now, but this morning wuz a bit on the ruff side.

After the Bubble Lounge, I am almost afraid to hang out with drunk zeke.

Drunk zeke will jsut tap a guy on the shoulder and say with a smile on his face, "I'm going to fucking fuck you up guy!!!" It was pretty funny. Untill we run into the rong guy!! hahaahaa

zeke_sf

Mar 6, 2008, 6:30 AM
Post #76029 of 97182 (3023 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

caughtinside wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Drunk zeke will jsut tap a guy on the shoulder and say with a smile on his face, "I'm going to fucking fuck you up guy!!!" It was pretty funny. Untill we run into the rong guy!! hahaahaa

I seriously don't recall doing that! I guess the smile is key, cuz I never get in bar fights.

My drunkenness only extended to buildering last night. I think I agreed to climb stuff with tommyitup too. Probably teh 1 rowt. Can't recall.

maculated

Mar 6, 2008, 6:30 AM
Post #76030 of 97182 (3023 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

Heh, that's right, I am the CI masta. I'll call you . . . eventually. :) You wouldn't ever meet up with me so I gave up on ya.

I went to Castle Rock last weekend, but I don't climb much these days - it turns out that I was all weak and suck for years because I have torn cartilage in my shoulder. I am getting it fixed on the 21st, but no climbing for six months. After that, watch the fuck out. I will set you on fire.

caughtinside

Mar 6, 2008, 6:35 AM
Post #76031 of 97182 (3016 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

maculated wrote:
Heh, that's right, I am the CI masta. I'll call you . . . eventually. :) You wouldn't ever meet up with me so I gave up on ya.

I went to Castle Rock last weekend, but I don't climb much these days - it turns out that I was all weak and suck for years because I have torn cartilage in my shoulder. I am getting it fixed on the 21st, but no climbing for six months. After that, watch the fuck out. I will set you on fire.

aw shit! That isn't fair!! You always call me like 20 minutes before you get into town!! Hey, I don't know what to tell you, I'm a busy guy!

Castle huh? I was down there a couple weeks ago. And had to puke on the drive home, who knows what that was all about.

Shoulder surgery? Yowza. Best of luck with that, hope you're back in the game soon!

Give me a buzz. 48 hours or more notice before you're in town is always good.

zeke_sf

Mar 6, 2008, 6:38 AM
Post #76032 of 97182 (3013 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

maculated wrote:

Sweet, somebody else CI can give shit for sitting it out injured Laugh! Clime thru dat shit, dhude!

Good luck on the recovery. This soft-tissue shit is the craps.

snoopy138

Post #76033 of 97182 (3012 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

caughtinside wrote:
maculated wrote:

aw shit! That isn't fair!! You always call me like 20 minutes before you get into town!! Hey, I don't know what to tell you, I'm a busy guy!

Castle huh? I was down there a couple weeks ago. And had to puke on the drive home, who knows what that was all about.

Shoulder surgery? Yowza. Best of luck with that, hope you're back in the game soon!

so you can tell her "I can't commit to anything yet"?

caughtinside

Post #76034 of 97182 (3009 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

zeke_sf wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

I seriously don't recall doing that! I guess the smile is key, cuz I never get in bar fights.

My drunkenness only extended to buildering last night. I think I agreed to climb stuff with tommyitup too. Probably teh 1 rowt. Can't recall.

heh, I'm sure it was just rare form. We were surrounded by a flock of hot chicas which always gets the testosterone flowin

buildering eh? DOes this mene you're not going to be a weenie and get back in the game? hah! Making plans witht he Tommy now, eh? I'll just kuts his rop3 and take care of that. Why cain't I quit you, zeke?!?! We have shit to climb!!!PiratePiratePirate

maculated

Mar 6, 2008, 6:40 AM
Post #76035 of 97182 (3007 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] Who does #2 work for??? [In reply to]
Report this Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Word! I think I was in town for an entire week and you still couldn't pencil me in.

Oh, and i won't be in town much . .. my piece-of-work-family went to shit over Thanksgiving so I avoid the Bay like the plague.

I am working on maybe moving to Santa Cruz, though, so there's that.

zeke_sf

Mar 6, 2008, 6:41 AM
Post #76036 of 97182 (3007 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

caughtinside wrote:
maculated wrote:

Hmmm... I think we're nailing down that fleeting plan window CI operates on. Monday too early... 48 hours too late... I'll have to test this newfound knowledge out at a later date.

caughtinside

Mar 6, 2008, 6:42 AM
Post #76037 of 97182 (3004 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
maculated wrote:

This is correct.

Actually, KMac has a bad habit of popping into town when I have a date. Not sure what the fuck I'm supposed to do about that. "Sorry babe, date's off. KMac is in town."

Now, if I had huge pimp hand I could pull that off and still call her later. But I don't. So I'll need some notice.

Arrogant_Bastard

Mar 6, 2008, 6:42 AM
Post #76038 of 97182 (3004 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

zeke_sf wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
Ruh roh... time to hidez now. Perhaps my embargo can last more than 3 hours this time.

You'll be back for our fine cigars and limestone cliffs, comrade.

Woo! 6 hours.

How are things in here, everyone hunky doory again? Gud.

Arrogant_Bastard

Mar 6, 2008, 6:44 AM
Post #76039 of 97182 (3000 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

caughtinside wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
Ruh roh... time to hidez now. Perhaps my embargo can last more than 3 hours this time.

yeah right. Kel will drop the Golden Post on us and then you'll be back hear all butthurtz.

I figure it's only fair... I feel left out on the Butthurt Bonanza. Imnotclever, YOU SUCK! I'm butthurt about what you sed!

Arrogant_Bastard

Mar 6, 2008, 6:46 AM
Post #76040 of 97182 (2999 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] Are we sulking??? [In reply to]
Report this Post

snoopy138 wrote:
nice sig. Is there any weigh to verify that your ppd#1, or is it just assumed?

I can't figure a way to verify, but I didn't try to either. Assuming is far more fun.

maculated

Post #76041 of 97182 (2999 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

caughtinside wrote:
Actually, KMac has a bad habit of popping into town when I have a date. Not sure what the fuck I'm supposed to do about that. "Sorry babe, date's off. KMac is in town."

How's that working out for you, anyway? Oh, right . . . no chick and no KMac! :P

caughtinside

Post #76042 of 97182 (2999 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

maculated wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Word! I think I was in town for an entire week and you still couldn't pencil me in.

Oh, and i won't be in town much . .. my piece-of-work-family went to shit over Thanksgiving so I avoid the Bay like the plague.

I am working on maybe moving to Santa Cruz, though, so there's that.

Aw!! Now you're just picking on me! You were NOT in town for an entire week, unless it was Christmas or something like that. I think I may have gotten a call thursday, and I had plans for friday and saturday, or something like that . sheesh!! I do remember hearing about some slimy dude hanging all over you though... hmm, it was thanksgiving wasn't it!?!? You can't blame me for not being in town for Thanksgiving!! That is a family time!! Which means I was in Joshua Tree!!!

zeke_sf

Mar 6, 2008, 6:48 AM
Post #76043 of 97182 (2996 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

caughtinside wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

heh, I'm sure it was just rare form. We were surrounded by a flock of hot chicas which always gets the testosterone flowin

buildering eh? DOes this mene you're not going to be a weenie and get back in the game? hah! Making plans witht he Tommy now, eh? I'll just kuts his rop3 and take care of that. Why cain't I quit you, zeke?!?! We have shit to climb!!!PiratePiratePirate

We all know builderin ain't climbin. Nah, still bein a weenie for a bit longer. Conservative treatment, my friend. Best my hand has felt in a fucking year, so it may be worth it in the end.

You know, we haven't climbed at YOsemite together yet. April I'll be ramping up into May. I think I'll go for a 3-4 day trip the week in the window between quitting work and leaving for f33n1x.

climbs4fun

Mar 6, 2008, 6:48 AM
Post #76044 of 97182 (2996 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] Who does #2 work for??? [In reply to]
Report this Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:

yeah right. Kel will drop the Golden Post on us and then you'll be back hear all butthurtz.

I figure it's only fair... I feel left out on the Butthurt Bonanza. Imnotclever, YOU SUCK! I'm butthurt about what you sed!

whatever, you don't get butthurt

Arrogant_Bastard

Mar 6, 2008, 6:49 AM
Post #76045 of 97182 (2992 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

zeke_sf wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Meh... this will all pass. Or it won't. Try the thread about the fake treadmill or the cam lube thread. There's fun to be had, young man. Westward ho!

But no links!

That treadmill bike was an awesome find. THough I was hoping Maww was going to pursue the "What's the point" angle some more. I had some comments all lined up.

caughtinside

Post #76046 of 97182 (2992 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

maculated wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

How's that working out for you, anyway? Oh, right . . . no chick and no KMac! :P

She's right.Unsure

maculated

Post #76047 of 97182 (2991 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

caughtinside wrote:
I do remember hearing about some slimy dude hanging all over you though... hmm, it was thanksgiving wasn't it!?!? You can't blame me for not being in town for Thanksgiving!! That is a family time!! Which means I was in Joshua Tree!!!

Touche on the last one. At least I try! :)

And . . . ironically, slimy dude ended up not being slimy anymore . . . this is too much personal shit for a website I don't visit anymore. I'll talk at you lates. Don't be a stranger. Ze phone works both ways. I need sleep. And this website is too hard to navigate now. Plus, I am a poseur since I can't climb anymore - it feels wrong to be here.

climbs4fun

Mar 6, 2008, 6:50 AM
Post #76048 of 97182 (2989 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

caughtinside wrote:
maculated wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

She's right.Unsure

Kind of annoying isn't it? Wink

She's been right way too much lately

Arrogant_Bastard

Mar 6, 2008, 6:51 AM
Post #76049 of 97182 (2987 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

zeke_sf wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Meh... this will all pass. Or it won't. Try the thread about the fake treadmill or the cam lube thread. There's fun to be had, young man. Westward ho!

But no links!

then I won't be finding them. Still got 12 or so pages in t3h poseur BET to read.

I'm telling you, the fake treadmill thread is pretty funny.

this is true.

I didn't realize it was fake until I got home and actually watched the video. When you click to buy it, it goes to an empty cart. Pretty good gag by somebody. The thing is, somebody really made at least one operating outdoor treadmill.

THe comments were too obvious. The first couple were ok, but the last made it obvious... I don't remember what it said, but I clicked purchase right after to see. Then I saw the video. THe way the guy rides off after going down the stairs is fucking hillarious. Just saw it with sound, that chick sucked. It could have been done so much better.

Arrogant_Bastard

Mar 6, 2008, 6:51 AM
Post #76050 of 97182 (2987 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

snoopy138 wrote:
zeke_sf wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

But no links!

then I won't be finding them. Still got 12 or so pages in t3h poseur BET to read.

Link?

First page Previous page 1 ... 3038 3039 3040 3041 3042 3043 3044 3045 3046 ... 3888 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook