RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Indoor Gyms

Premier Sponsor:

theclimbergirl

Mar 22, 2008, 4:17 AM
Post #1 of 1 (1043 views)
Shortcut

Climbing gym for sale, Bremerton, WA
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'm going to repost under a more descriptive subject than the original Help with many exclamation points by Reb....... here are some more details.

The climbing gym here in Kitsap, WA (a ferry ride away from Seattle) is for sale. There's been a group of members working on putting together some type of acquisition plan for the last few months; we've made great progress on business planning and ideas for "closing the gap" between expenses and revenue... but we don't yet have the capital we'll need to complete the acquisition and operate the gym. We're looking at for-profit and non-profit opportunities, and are exploring all possible options for keeping this gym open.

If you are interested in communicating with the member group that is working on this project, please PM me or email me at thegirl@rockclimbergirl.com. I have a thread going on my blog, too, for updates -- see http://www.rockclimbergirl.com/search/label/VWSale.

If you're interested in buying a climbing gym, please PM me or email the current owners at kitsapsale@verticalworld.com for more information.

We have a really fantastic climbing community out here, and a lot of members dedicated to keeping this gym open. There's a ton of potential, given the right approach, and we're looking for all the advice and suggestions we can get.

Thanks all...

(This post was edited by theclimbergirl on Mar 22, 2008, 4:21 AM)

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Indoor Gyms

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook