Forums: Community: Campground:
Klownjaya's sulking thread....
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3517 3518 3519 3520 3521 3522 3523 3524 3525 ... 3888 Next page Last page  View All

DaveB.

May 8, 2008, 11:24 PM
Post #88001 of 97182 (2033 views)
Shortcut

Re: [DaveB.] My new cheesy schtick... [In reply to]
Report this Post

NPMF!!11!!

edit..... finis!..... Thank you, thank you

(This post was edited by DaveB. on May 8, 2008, 11:28 PM)

DaveB.

May 8, 2008, 11:33 PM
Post #88002 of 97182 (2028 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

++PC 50

climbs4fun

May 8, 2008, 11:41 PM
Post #88003 of 97182 (2023 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] Me R GENIUS [In reply to]
Report this Post

snoopy138 wrote:
epoch wrote:

Blutarski???

I've met blutarski, and that's definitely him.

That's hot

tripperjm

May 8, 2008, 11:59 PM
Post #88004 of 97182 (2016 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

DaveB. wrote:
++PC 50

You know I'm still a little two busy to deal with this shit..... and I know ther still is a embargo, banz and general discontent with this fuking site and the fuking nazi greenies. Still... even though 100k seems a long ways off, at the rate posts are being made. You guys are letting an awfull lot of riff raff in.... But donnyB and his stupid donnyness is starting to get to me! So if one of you guys aren't going to shoot this blort in the face, I swear to god I'm going have to take time from my busy schedual and fuking do it myself.

donnyB get your fuking shit together and quit being such a blorted fuking donny. That last page of your just made me want to fuking puke! What's the deal? You can't fuking count? You can't be bothered to look at the post count? You make me fuking sick!

Don't make me fuking go off on you! cuz I will.... Shooting yourself in the face would be honorable thing to do at this point.... seriously think about it. cuz it would be easier for you than if I have to come back hear and take matters in to my own hands before I finish the shit I have to do!

That is all.

DaveB.

May 9, 2008, 12:41 AM
Post #88005 of 97182 (1910 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] My new cheesy schtick... [In reply to]
Report this Post

tripperjm wrote:
DaveB. wrote:
++PC 50

You know I'm still a little two busy to deal with this shit..... and I know ther still is a embargo, banz and general discontent with this fuking site and the fuking nazi greenies. Still... even though 100k seems a long ways off, at the rate posts are being made. You guys are letting an awfull lot of riff raff in.... But donnyB and his stupid donnyness is starting to get to me! So if one of you guys aren't going to shoot this blort in the face, I swear to god I'm going have to take time from my busy schedual and fuking do it myself.

donnyB get your fuking shit together and quit being such a blorted fuking donny. That last page of your just made me want to fuking puke! What's the deal? You can't fuking count? You can't be bothered to look at the post count? You make me fuking sick!

Don't make me fuking go off on you! cuz I will.... Shooting yourself in the face would be honorable thing to do at this point.... seriously think about it. cuz it would be easier for you than if I have to come back hear and take matters in to my own hands before I finish the shit I have to do!

That is all.

COOL !!11

LaughLaughLaugh

snoopy138

May 9, 2008, 12:45 AM
Post #88006 of 97182 (1909 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

DaveB. wrote:
I fucked this up....

we noticed.

snoopy138

May 9, 2008, 12:47 AM
Post #88007 of 97182 (1906 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

DaveB. wrote:
NPMF!!11!!

[IMG]http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/7066/kitty3kb0.jpg[/IMG]

edit..... finis!..... Thank you, thank you

jesus fucking christ. not only did you miss 10 times in a row like the sackless donny you are, but then you edited. holy fucking hell you are a mess.

snoopy138

May 9, 2008, 12:47 AM
Post #88008 of 97182 (1903 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbs4fun] Me R GENIUS [In reply to]
Report this Post

climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
epoch wrote:

Blutarski???

That's hot

well, yes, we know you're opinion of blutarski already.

snoopy138

May 9, 2008, 12:48 AM
Post #88009 of 97182 (1901 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

tripperjm wrote:
DaveB. wrote:
++PC 50

That is all.

this is correct.

zeke_sf

May 9, 2008, 12:52 AM
Post #88010 of 97182 (1897 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbs4fun] Me R GENIUS [In reply to]
Report this Post

climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
epoch wrote:

Blutarski???

That's hot

Yeah, I like how Blutarski's mid-section looks like a giant ballsack too.

zeke_sf

May 9, 2008, 12:53 AM
Post #88011 of 97182 (1895 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] My new cheesy schtick... [In reply to]
Report this Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
DaveB. wrote:
++PC 50

That is all.

this is correct.

Jack does have a point.

DaveB.

May 9, 2008, 1:46 AM
Post #88012 of 97182 (1887 views)
Shortcut

Re: [zeke_sf] My new cheesy schtick... [In reply to]
Report this Post

"zeke_sf wrote:
Jack does have a point.

All tEh girlz ROTFLTAO !!!

PTFTW!!111.... NPMF!!

fish in a barrel..

hurrrrrr !!!

Laugh

dr_feelgood

May 9, 2008, 1:58 AM
Post #88013 of 97182 (1881 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

DaveB. What a Fag.

zeke_sf

May 9, 2008, 2:17 AM
Post #88014 of 97182 (1870 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] My new cheesy schtick... [In reply to]
Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
DaveB. What a Fag.

Durp.

kachoong

May 9, 2008, 2:17 AM
Post #88015 of 97182 (1870 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] Me R GENIUS [In reply to]
Report this Post

epoch wrote:

Blutarski???

Blortarski!

DaveB.

May 9, 2008, 2:19 AM
Post #88016 of 97182 (1875 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
DaveB. What a Fag.

Sorry Doc, but I've already have a proctologist.

Cool

kachoong

May 9, 2008, 2:19 AM
Post #88017 of 97182 (1875 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

tripperjm wrote:
DaveB. wrote:
++PC 50

That is all.

^^ I'm not reading that!

DaveB.

May 9, 2008, 3:15 AM
Post #88018 of 97182 (1869 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

DaveB. wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
DaveB. What a Fag.

Sorry Doc, but I've already have a proctologist.

Cool

bender

May 9, 2008, 4:18 AM
Post #88019 of 97182 (1863 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

you just cant say enough bad things about colorado springs

tripperjm

May 9, 2008, 4:36 AM
Post #88020 of 97182 (1861 views)
Shortcut

Re: [DaveB.] cull the donny.... [In reply to]
Report this Post

Try to remember boys.... eventhough the BET is on life support, it is steeped in tradition. With names, two many too mention, etched in history. The havoc caused, meatbombz, tag cloud, banzings, embargoes, tarpits, battles fought against the nazi greenies, eat my ass!, post whoring, pm's sent.... on and on... Even now #1 pc still a pow. donny7 banz forever.... Chossy, doc, teh art, angry, AB, and so many more, mia's.

DonnyB you are out of your element. You are not the #1 pc or on the list of top losers. You are not respectable, 3k...now 7k pc. You are not even a sub 3k loser like myself nor even a 1k whoo. You are a sub 100 sackless donny with no clue. You are like the child that wanders into the movie and wants to know.

My best advice is to shoot yourself in the face. Do it now. If you had any chance at all.... begin on pg 1 and start reading. Let us know when you catch up. The reality is that if you stick around, you will get bored and bail anyways, so why prolong our misery? Check out the coffee shop.... they serve imaginary coffee I here. You will certainly have more fun there. Well that's it.... time to go and I don't expect to sea you when I get back. Nice knowing ya.

snoopy138

May 9, 2008, 4:55 AM
Post #88021 of 97182 (1850 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
DaveB. What a Fag.

this is also correct.

snoopy138

May 9, 2008, 4:58 AM
Post #88022 of 97182 (1846 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] cull the donny.... [In reply to]
Report this Post

tripperjm wrote:
Try to remember boys.... eventhough the BET is on life support, it is steeped in tradition. With names, two many too mention, etched in history. The havoc caused, meatbombz, tag cloud, banzings, embargoes, tarpits, battles fought against the nazi greenies, eat my ass!, post whoring, pm's sent.... on and on... Even now #1 pc still a pow. donny7 banz forever.... Chossy, doc, teh art, angry, AB, and so many more, mia's.

DonnyB you are out of your element. You are not the #1 pc or on the list of top losers. You are not respectable, 3k...now 7k pc. You are not even a sub 3k loser like myself nor even a 1k whoo. You are a sub 100 sackless donny with no clue. You are like the child that wanders into the movie and wants to know.

My best advice is to shoot yourself in the face. Do it now. If you had any chance at all.... begin on pg 1 and start reading. Let us know when you catch up. The reality is that if you stick around, you will get bored and bail anyways, so why prolong our misery? Check out the coffee shop.... they serve imaginary coffee I here. You will certainly have more fun there. Well that's it.... time to go and I don't expect to sea you when I get back. Nice knowing ya.

I agree.

DaveB, here's the deal ... you've been tolerated for a bit ... now go away. Seriously. As much as I want to hit 10k, I'd rather it take a couple more months and do it without having to read your posts.

snoopy138

May 9, 2008, 5:53 AM
Post #88023 of 97182 (1835 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] CI's sulking thread.... [In reply to]
Report this Post

caughtinside wrote:
Ok, so I was at the gym earlier, hanging out with the usual derelicts
and reprobates. And I heard this terrificly disgusting story. So
stop now if you don't want to be revolted and laugh. It reminds me of Doc.

So, the guy tells me that he has a friend who is a nurse. The nurse
has this patient. Patient (female) comes in, goes through tests, x-
rays, they can't figure out what's wrong with her. So they send in
one of those fiber optic things to look inside her chest cavity.

maggots. She has live maggots in there.

it turns out her husband is a mortitian. Motherfucker was porking
corpses, then going home and scoring with the wife. She'd blow him
after he nailed a stiff with his stiffy, and got contaminated that
way.

I have no idea whether it's true or not, it really sounds like an
urban legend. But it was one I haven't heard before and it made my
night.

snoopy138

May 9, 2008, 5:55 AM
Post #88024 of 97182 (1831 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] cull the donny.... [In reply to]
Report this Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

I agree.

DaveB, here's the deal ... you've been tolerated for a bit ... now go away. Seriously. As much as I want to hit 100k, I'd rather it take a couple more months and do it without having to read your posts.

Partner epoch

May 9, 2008, 11:27 AM
Post #88025 of 97182 (1826 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] CI's sulking thread.... [In reply to]
Report this Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Ok, so I was at the gym earlier, hanging out with the usual derelicts
and reprobates. And I heard this terrificly disgusting story. So
stop now if you don't want to be revolted and laugh. It reminds me of Doc.

So, the guy tells me that he has a friend who is a nurse. The nurse
has this patient. Patient (female) comes in, goes through tests, x-
rays, they can't figure out what's wrong with her. So they send in
one of those fiber optic things to look inside her chest cavity.

maggots. She has live maggots in there.

it turns out her husband is a mortitian. Motherfucker was porking
corpses, then going home and scoring with the wife. She'd blow him
after he nailed a stiff with his stiffy, and got contaminated that
way.

I have no idea whether it's true or not, it really sounds like an
urban legend. But it was one I haven't heard before and it made my
night.

Why did i read that? Ew...

First page Previous page 1 ... 3517 3518 3519 3520 3521 3522 3523 3524 3525 ... 3888 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook