Forums: Community: Campground:
Klownjaya's sulking thread....
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3522 3523 3524 3525 3526 3527 3528 3529 3530 ... 3888 Next page Last page  View All

Partner epoch

May 13, 2008, 11:46 AM
Post #88126 of 97182 (1800 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] CI's sulking thread.... [In reply to]
Report this Post

snoopy138 wrote:
epock: you can't banz camhead!
I'm not reading that.

snoopy138

May 14, 2008, 1:25 AM
Post #88127 of 97182 (1784 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You might be a "brent_e". [In reply to]
Report this Post

[quote "caughtinside"]I love Canadians.

A whole country full of comedians![/quote]

CI lovez canadians.

stymingersfink

May 14, 2008, 3:41 AM
Post #88128 of 97182 (1772 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You might be a "brent_e". [In reply to]
Report this Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
I love Canadians.

A whole country full of comedians!

CI lovez canadians.
then he must love Laugh Attack on XM... all canadian comedians, all day long.

I've been stuck on that channel for the past week. Some are pretty good, others...well, fuckit, they're canadian!

snoopy138

May 14, 2008, 3:51 AM
Post #88129 of 97182 (1756 views)
Shortcut

Re: [stymingersfink] You might be a "brent_e". [In reply to]
Report this Post

we dunt akshully carez what you think.

zeke_sf

May 14, 2008, 5:18 PM
Post #88130 of 97182 (1746 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You might be a "brent_e". [In reply to]
Report this Post

snoopy138 wrote:
we dunt akshully carez what you think.

You and your anthropomorphism, Snoops.

tripperjm

May 14, 2008, 11:08 PM
Post #88131 of 97182 (1735 views)
Shortcut

Re: huh? [In reply to]
Report this Post

x posted from the core thread.

jt512 wrote:
Well, on my last redpoint, the majority of the moves were dynamic. No big throws, but lots of little tosses to holds, sometimes done to save energy, sometimes required because the balance was inherently dynamic. That is, if you let go with a hand your center of gravity is outside your base of support and you start to fall. To counteract this you have to throw your center into the wall to give yourself time to get your hand to the hold before you fall off the wall. There were series of moves like that to side pulls, crimps, pinches, underclings, and the occasional pocket. This was the second ascent of a new 90-foot sport route (130 feet if you count the 40-foot 5.8 approach pitch), with an unconfirmed rating of 5.13a -- the "green route" at the new 12-story Towering Rock Gym in Beverly Hills, California. As usual, Tom Cruise got the first ascent. I hate that guy.

Jay

HAHA!!!1 Jay, pretty gud discription of the "green route"... I just have one question though. Do you really hate Tom Cruise?

snoopy138

May 14, 2008, 11:36 PM
Post #88132 of 97182 (1727 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] huh? [In reply to]
Report this Post

tripperjm wrote:

jt512 wrote:
Well, on my last redpoint, the majority of the moves were dynamic. No big throws, but lots of little tosses to holds, sometimes done to save energy, sometimes required because the balance was inherently dynamic. That is, if you let go with a hand your center of gravity is outside your base of support and you start to fall. To counteract this you have to throw your center into the wall to give yourself time to get your hand to the hold before you fall off the wall. There were series of moves like that to side pulls, crimps, pinches, underclings, and the occasional pocket. This was the second ascent of a new 90-foot sport route (130 feet if you count the 40-foot 5.8 approach pitch), with an unconfirmed rating of 5.13a -- the "green route" at the new 12-story Towering Rock Gym in Beverly Hills, California. As usual, Tom Cruise got the first ascent. I hate that guy.

Jay

HAHA!!!1 Jay, pretty gud discription of the "green route"... I just have one question though. Do you really hate Tom Cruise?

the CMIYC?

tripperjm

May 14, 2008, 11:48 PM
Post #88133 of 97182 (1724 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] huh? [In reply to]
Report this Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

jt512 wrote:

Jay

the CMIYC?

This is correct..... cept the "green route" has been confirmed at 12d. It's just not soft.

bender

May 15, 2008, 12:52 AM
Post #88134 of 97182 (1711 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

neither is the approach

snoopy138

May 15, 2008, 4:53 AM
Post #88135 of 97182 (1694 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

jt512 wrote:

Jay

the CMIYC?

This is correct..... cept the "green route" has been confirmed at 12d. It's just not soft.

well then it also has an unconfirmed rating of 13a.

tripperjm

May 15, 2008, 1:29 PM
Post #88136 of 97182 (1687 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

jt512 wrote:

Jay

the CMIYC?

I see... so that's how you are going to play it?

snoopy138

May 15, 2008, 2:45 PM
Post #88137 of 97182 (1683 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

jt512 wrote:

Jay

the CMIYC?

well, someone's rated it 13a. even if that rating is unconfirmed, and probably rong.

wanderlustmd

May 15, 2008, 6:19 PM
Post #88138 of 97182 (1670 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] CI's sulking thread.... [In reply to]
Report this Post

This thread isn't seeing much action these days...

zeke_sf

May 15, 2008, 6:40 PM
Post #88139 of 97182 (1662 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wanderlustmd] CI's sulking thread.... [In reply to]
Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:

Yore powers of obserfation are sharp, Marco Donny. I can see why they like you sew much in teh invisible chair spot.

snoopy138

May 15, 2008, 7:45 PM
Post #88140 of 97182 (1660 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wanderlustmd] CI's sulking thread.... [In reply to]
Report this Post

wanderlustmd wrote:

eye hadn't noticed.

snoopy138

May 15, 2008, 10:23 PM
Post #88141 of 97182 (1651 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] CI's sulking thread.... [In reply to]
Report this Post

deputy dawg: stop over-modzerating the fucking forumz!

snoopy138

May 15, 2008, 10:24 PM
Post #88142 of 97182 (1650 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

tripperjm wrote:

jt512 wrote:

Jay

soundz like a weird gym. don't t3h n00bz crowd up the 5.8 approach pitch?

zeke_sf

May 15, 2008, 11:27 PM
Post #88143 of 97182 (1644 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] CI's sulking thread.... [In reply to]
Report this Post

snoopy138 wrote:

Butt snupes, isn't over-modzing everything teh BET is abowt?

tripperjm

May 16, 2008, 6:12 AM
Post #88144 of 97182 (1633 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

jt512 wrote:

Jay

the CMIYC?

well, someone's rated it 13a. even if that rating is unconfirmed, and probably rong.

Well that would be Jay. Problem is that it would be his first and only 13a. I just find it difficult to believe than somebody with a just few 12d's and very little time spent at well established areas doing confirmed routes at that grade, has the depth to be up rating routes to a grade he is not done before. I have traveled all over the country and a far amount around the world and have done dozens of other peoples routes at the grade and established dozens of my own routes at the grade... Even though I have been known to sandbag... I would like to think I have a pretty gud idea of what the grade is.

That is all.

tripperjm

May 16, 2008, 6:19 AM
Post #88145 of 97182 (1631 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

jt512 wrote:

Jay

the CMIYC?

Well that would be Jay. Problem is that it would be his first and only 13a. I just find it difficult to believe than somebody with a just few 12d's and very little time spent at well established areas doing confirmed routes at that grade, has the depth to be up rating routes to a grade he is not done before. I have traveled all over the country and a far amount around the world and have done dozens of other peoples routes at the grade and established dozens of my own routes at the grade... Even though I have been known to sandbag... I would like to think I have a pretty gud idea of what the grade is.

That is all.

Of course I have stated all of this before.... Just doesn't seem to matter. sides the Anarchy is 2 to 3 grades harder and I rated 13a.... Now that a sandbag.

tripperjm

May 16, 2008, 6:22 AM
Post #88146 of 97182 (1638 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

jt512 wrote:

Jay

soundz like a weird gym. don't t3h n00bz crowd up the 5.8 approach pitch?

It's not really a n00bz friendly area, side it is still a semi secret area.... and I would like to keep it that way. So, No the n00bz don't crowd up the 5.8 approach pitch.

tripperjm

May 16, 2008, 6:28 AM
Post #88147 of 97182 (1635 views)
Shortcut

Re: [zeke_sf] CI's sulking thread.... [In reply to]
Report this Post

zeke_sf wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Butt snupes, isn't over-modzing everything teh BET is abowt?

HAHA!!!1 He just can't help himself......

jt512

May 16, 2008, 6:48 AM
Post #88148 of 97182 (1628 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

tripperjm wrote:

jt512 wrote:

Jay

What can I say. The guy's been stealing my redpoints ever since MI-2.

Jay

jt512

May 16, 2008, 6:57 AM
Post #88149 of 97182 (1627 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post

tripperjm wrote:
In reply to:

Well that would be Jay. Problem is that it would be his first and only 13a. I just find it difficult to believe than somebody with a just few 12d's and very little time spent at well established areas doing confirmed routes at that grade, has the depth to be up rating routes to a grade he is not done before.

I agree. I called it .13a because you called it .13a when you redpointed it. You didn't start calling it .12d until after I redpointed it. The only reason I'm sticking with the .13a is that Douglas failed to send it in two tries on TR (compare with, say, The Action, that he sent with ease on his second try, on lead).

Jay

(This post was edited by jt512 on May 16, 2008, 6:58 AM)

snoopy138

May 16, 2008, 3:03 PM
Post #88150 of 97182 (1614 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jt512] huh? [In reply to]
Report this Post

all this arguing about a Beverly Hills gym route.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3522 3523 3524 3525 3526 3527 3528 3529 3530 ... 3888 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook