RSS FeedRSS Feeds for The Ladies' Room

Premier Sponsor:

marebear

Jun 24, 2008, 10:16 PM
Post #1 of 3 (2503 views)
Shortcut

5.10 Prima Laceup and Slipper
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey all,

I've been searching the forums for this information and haven't really found the answer I'm looking for yet, so here goes:

My Katanas are worn out and I need some shoes to wear while they go to be resoled. After trying on a friend's broken in Prima slippers at the gym, I discovered the Five.Ten closeout website and ordered the Anasazi Slippers, Prima Slippers and Prima Laceups. I wear a size 9 street shoe and ordered the Primas in 8.5 and the Anasazis in 6.5.

The Anasazis are too small and going back, but I'm wondering about the stretch on the Primas. I think the slippers will work fine after a few wears, but does anyone have experience with the Prima Lace ups? I am wearing them now at my desk and they are painful. They are unlined synthetic. I know Five.Ten says "pain is lame", but how much will they stretch?

Thanks!

P.S. If anyone is looking for any of these shoes, check out the Five.Ten closeouts. They are cheap!

acacongua

Jun 26, 2008, 12:20 PM
Post #2 of 3 (2469 views)
Shortcut

Re: [marebear] 5.10 Prima Laceup and Slipper [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

They're cheap for a reason - they have trouble staying on.

marebear

Jun 26, 2008, 2:52 PM
Post #3 of 3 (2462 views)
Shortcut

Re: [acacongua] 5.10 Prima Laceup and Slipper [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I climbed some 5.11 stuff in the gym on Tuesday and didn't have any issue with the slippers staying on. I guess they just fit my feet. They are quite soft, but I knew that going in to it. I also discovered that they absolutely wouldn't work for crack climbing, but I hope no one would buy them for that either. The Prima Slippers will work for what I want them for. A nice, sticky slipper for bouldering and gym climbing.

Anyone have experience with stretch in the Prima Lace up?

Thanks!

Forums : Community : The Ladies' Room

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook