Post #26 of 39 (679 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sungam] breast placement in climbing [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
newguy5000 wrote:
j_ung wrote:
Congratulations, you're an Internet troll. Your boredom and unoriginality are now evident to all. Good thing you're anonymous.

RC gets boring without the occasional stupid post :) why do you think people bother to post in the thread? including you? :)

That's the real irony :)
No, it's really not. Insulting people is fairly entertaining, but reading the crap you spew is not. See where I'm going with this?

Again your failing to appreciate the irony here lol. You choose to read it, you choose to respond to it, despite the fact you see I am the OP and know it's going to be something stupid. In other words it's really you wasting your own time then enjoying complaining about it. It's rather masochistic of you really.

You could choose NOT to click the thread.....but....You know deep down you secretly love me.

newguy5000

Aug 25, 2009, 1:53 AM
Post #27 of 39 (677 views)
Shortcut

Re: [scotty1974] breast placement in climbing [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

scotty1974 wrote:
FINALLY!!! A thread about BOOBS!!! I don't even know where to begin!! Wink

This.

sungam

Aug 25, 2009, 3:24 AM
Post #28 of 39 (663 views)
Shortcut

Re: [newguy5000] breast placement in climbing [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

newguy5000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
newguy5000 wrote:
j_ung wrote:
Congratulations, you're an Internet troll. Your boredom and unoriginality are now evident to all. Good thing you're anonymous.

RC gets boring without the occasional stupid post :) why do you think people bother to post in the thread? including you? :)

No, it's really not. Insulting people is fairly entertaining, but reading the crap you spew is not. See where I'm going with this?

Again your failing to appreciate the irony here lol. You choose to read it, you choose to respond to it, despite the fact you see I am the OP and know it's going to be something stupid. In other words it's really you wasting your own time then enjoying complaining about it. It's rather masochistic of you really.

You could choose NOT to click the thread.....but....You know deep down you secretly love me.
You fail to grasp what the word irony means.
He came in here because he likes calling you a troll, so clearly the enjoyment of calling you a troll overpowers the negative effect of reading your BS.

blondgecko

Aug 25, 2009, 4:50 AM
Post #29 of 39 (650 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

What the hell is this thread doing here? Moving it to a more suitable home...

Partner macherry

Aug 25, 2009, 5:08 AM
Post #30 of 39 (645 views)
Shortcut

Re: [blondgecko] breast placement in climbing [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

i can only shake my head.

oh the stupidity

newguy5000

Aug 26, 2009, 5:59 AM
Post #31 of 39 (609 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
newguy5000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
newguy5000 wrote:
j_ung wrote:

He came in here because he likes calling you a troll, so clearly the enjoyment of calling you a troll overpowers the negative effect of reading your BS.

Could not have said it better myself :) As i said he is obviously masochistic. And that doesn't make it any less ironic. I suggest you learn what the word means. Good times :)

newguy5000

Aug 26, 2009, 6:00 AM
Post #32 of 39 (606 views)
Shortcut

Re: [macherry] breast placement in climbing [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
i can only shake my head.

oh the stupidity

lol so true.

sungam

Aug 26, 2009, 6:14 AM
Post #33 of 39 (603 views)
Shortcut

Re: [newguy5000] breast placement in climbing [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

newguy5000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
newguy5000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
newguy5000 wrote:
j_ung wrote:

Could not have said it better myself :) As i said he is obviously masochistic. And that doesn't make it any less ironic. I suggest you learn what the word means. Good times :)
I wouldn't say he's masochistic - that's like saying someone is masochistic because they climb ice even though sometimes they get blisters - clearly getting to climb the ice is far and beyond more important then the blisters.
Masochism implies they enjoy the suffering, it doesn't mean they do something they enjoy despite the a small setback.

Partner cracklover

Sep 4, 2009, 4:38 PM
Post #34 of 39 (542 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
newguy5000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
newguy5000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
newguy5000 wrote:
j_ung wrote:

I wouldn't say he's masochistic - that's like saying someone is masochistic because they climb ice even though sometimes they get blisters - clearly getting to climb the ice is far and beyond more important then the blisters.
Masochism implies they enjoy the suffering, it doesn't mean they do something they enjoy despite the a small setback.

Blisters not required. You climb ice, you're definitely masochistic. Or are the screaming barfys actually fun for you?

Oh wait, you're from Scotland, where the rock is always cold and wet, and mostly the air is too. I don't think suffering means the same to you as it does to us more coddled non-Scottish people.

GO

sungam

Sep 4, 2009, 5:20 PM
Post #35 of 39 (532 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cracklover] breast placement in climbing [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
sungam wrote:
newguy5000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
newguy5000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
newguy5000 wrote:
j_ung wrote:

Blisters not required. You climb ice, you're definitely masochistic. Or are the screaming barfys actually fun for you?

Oh wait, you're from Scotland, where the rock is always cold and wet, and mostly the air is too. I don't think suffering means the same to you as it does to us more coddled non-Scottish people.

GO
Are you trying to imply that we are hard motherfuckers?
this is korekt.

thomasribiere

Sep 4, 2009, 5:24 PM
Post #36 of 39 (531 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
In fact, I have another friend whose size I don't know, but they are certainly considerable in mass.
Can we help evaluating?

sungam

Sep 4, 2009, 5:28 PM
Post #37 of 39 (528 views)
Shortcut

Re: [thomasribiere] breast placement in climbing [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

thomasribiere wrote:
sungam wrote:
In fact, I have another friend whose size I don't know, but they are certainly considerable in mass.
Can we help evaluating?
Haha, no. She is good at injuring people. Best of luck.

bill413

Sep 4, 2009, 6:17 PM
Post #38 of 39 (521 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
thomasribiere wrote:
sungam wrote:
Can we help evaluating?
Now that does sound like considerable mass.

binrat

Sep 4, 2009, 10:16 PM
Post #39 of 39 (501 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
thomasribiere wrote:
sungam wrote:
Can we help evaluating?

worthless without picturesSmile

binrat

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook