Premier Sponsor:

uhoh

Sep 22, 2009, 4:21 PM
Post #1 of 9 (330 views)
Shortcut

Tuesday I-forgot-all-my-work-passwords Coffee
Report this Post
Can't Post

As the title says, I forgot the passwords I had reset just yesterday. I had to call our IT center and our payroll center to have them reset.

Weaksauce.

Anyway, coffee is wherever. Ryan's and Bailey's can be found at your local 24-hour drive through liquor store, or you can wait for the climber to post a recipe so you can make your own.

the_climber

Sep 22, 2009, 4:35 PM
Post #2 of 9 (328 views)
Shortcut

Re: [uhoh] Tuesday I-forgot-all-my-work-passwords Coffee [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

uhoh wrote:
Anyway, coffee is wherever. Ryan's and Bailey's can be found at your local 24-hour drive through liquor store, or you can wait for the climber to post a recipe so you can make your own.

This is the basic recipe, I have custom tweaks to make it better (you will not get these), including a recipe that is in the works that Binrat will get to try next trip he makes out here (Binrat may get this one, you will not. Is that fair? Yes, he supplies one of the key ingredients).

1 Mickey cheapest Rye you can find (i've tried everything from good Irish and Scotch Whiskey's to cheap Rye, Cheap Rye is the best flavour for the money)
1 Cup Half and Half Cream (or 1/2 cup Half and Half Cream + 1/2 Cup Hazelnut flavoured coffee creamer)
1 Can Sweetened condensed milk
2 Tbsp chocolate syrup (Quick, brown cow, ...)
1 Tbsp Vanilla (or 1 whole Vanilla bean)
3 Eggs

Blend Rye and Sweetened condensed milk, add everything else and blend for a minute or two. Let sit in fridge for 12 hours (it does make a difference in flavour). Shake well before serving. Serve over ice or in coffee, tea (highly recommended), or hot chocolate.

Keeps for 6 weeks... but that typically is never a problem as it seems to always be gone in less than a week.Cool Yield is approx a 26 so make sure you have a bottle big enough to stor it in that has either a good lid or a cork.

Note on the Vanilla bean: If you use vanilla bean, store in fridge for 3 to 5 days for flavour to fully develop.

Back to the grind.

(This post was edited by the_climber on Sep 22, 2009, 7:54 PM)

erisspirit

Sep 22, 2009, 5:04 PM
Post #3 of 9 (319 views)
Shortcut

Re: [the_climber] Tuesday I-forgot-all-my-work-passwords Coffee [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Oh man that looks really good... I'll have to try it.

Should have hit up the baileys early this morning... woke up to my sprained ankle being extra sore... must have rolled around in my sleep Frown I need a bionic ankle already...

binrat

Sep 22, 2009, 5:22 PM
Post #4 of 9 (313 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

the_climber wrote:
uhoh wrote:

This is the basic recipe, I have custom tweaks to make it better (you will not get these), including a recipe that is in the works that Binrat will get to try next trip he makes out here (Binrat may get this one, you will not. Is that fair? Yes, he supplies one of the key ingredients).

1 Mickey cheapest Rye you can find (i've tried everything from good Irish and Scotch Whiskey's to cheap Rye, Cheap Rye is the best flavour for the money)
1 Cup Half and Half Cream (or 1/2 cup Half and Half Cream + 1/2 Cup Hazelnut flavoured coffee creamer)
1 Can Sweetened condensed milk
2 Tbsp chocolate syrup (Quick, brown cow, ...)
1 Tbsp Vanilla (or 1 Vanilla whole bean)
3 Eggs

Blend Rye and Sweetened condensed milk, add everything else and blend for a minute or two. Let sit in fridge for 12 hours (it does make a difference in flavour). Shake well before serving. Serve over ice or in coffee, tea (highly recommended), or hot chocolate.

Keeps for 6 weeks... but that typically is never a problem as it seems to always be gone in less than a week.Cool Yield is approx a 26 so make sure you have a bottle big enough to stor it in that has either a good lid or a cork.

Note on the Vanilla bean: If you use vanilla bean, store in fridge for 3 to 5 days for flavour to fully develop.

Back to the grind.

And you question my ethics towards the drinkCrazy.[/crazy]
BTW that sounds real good.Wink

Oh, I'll take a coffee.

binrat

the_climber

Sep 22, 2009, 5:31 PM
Post #5 of 9 (311 views)
Shortcut

Re: [binrat] Tuesday I-forgot-all-my-work-passwords Coffee [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

binrat wrote:
And you question my ethics towards the drinkCrazy.
BTW that sounds real good.Wink

Oh, I'll take a coffee.

binrat

I more give you a hard time than question...

I really wish I didn't have to work today, good weather, perfect for fall c*^&$ing, and I'm stuck at work

binrat

Sep 22, 2009, 6:09 PM
Post #6 of 9 (305 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

the_climber wrote:
I really wish I didn't have to work today, good weather, perfect for fall c*^&$ing, and I'm stuck at work
I hear ya.
I like the way that you state the cheap stuff. That way you keep the good stuff for teh maple syrup.

binrat

the_climber

Sep 22, 2009, 6:15 PM
Post #7 of 9 (304 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

binrat wrote:
I like the way that you state the cheap stuff. That way you keep the good stuff for teh maple syrup.

binrat
Tis the plan.

(This post was edited by the_climber on Sep 22, 2009, 6:16 PM)

charley

Sep 22, 2009, 7:47 PM
Post #8 of 9 (287 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

How much rye?

the_climber

Sep 22, 2009, 7:52 PM
Post #9 of 9 (284 views)
Shortcut