RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Security & Scams

Premier Sponsor:

ddt

Dec 8, 2010, 4:00 PM
Post #1 of 1 (5178 views)
Shortcut

suzi12
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

The following scam message was sent by user "suzi12" to a number of users. The user has been disabled.

----

Good day to you over there, please permit me to inform you of my desire of going into this business relationship with you. Though this letter may come to you as surprise, since you don’t know me personally before, but please kindly open your mind to help me and treat me like your own blood relation, it is by the grace of God that I found your contact recently, because it has been very difficult for me to find a sincere person to entrust on this urgent request transaction and to help me out of my affliction today,

My name is Suwannee Samson Kwaje; I am single and never married, I’m 19 years, I am from south Sudan, Part of Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Cote d’lvoire as a result of the Political crisis that was going on in my country now, my late father Dr Samson Kwaje he was a minister of agriculture and forestry in Goss, one of the senior members of southern ruling party.

Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by my uncle’s and some of his political party members as a result of food passion.

Since after my death of my father so many things have been happening to my family, the rebels attacked our house one early morning killed my mother in a cold blood with two of my brothers and my only younger sister.

My Dearest One, It's only me that is alive now, because I wasn't around when this was happened, I was in my First year studying SOCIAL SCIENCE IN THE University and I managed to move from my country Sudan to the following West Part of Africa country Cote d’lvoire where I am living now in a camp as a refugee, there’s know one in my country or family no my way about now.

In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only for a few days of the week, its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace I will be free someday, I don't have any relative I trust I can run to now ,the only person I have now is Rev. Jonas who is the pastor of the ( of our church were I worship ) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors number will be given to you as soon as we have agreed you will use it to call me and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here we don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

Before his death on August 1, 2010 my father called me behind his bed and told me that he has the sum of Eight million, Eight hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$8.800,000) left in one of the Bank here in (COTE D IVOIRE, IVORY COST).

The fund was deposited under the teams and conditions, as his foreign business partner due to his political position as a government top official to avoid eyes on this fund.

The amount in question is $8.8 million dollars (Eight Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for my father foreign representative who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country did not permit a refugee for such transaction.

This is the reason I contacted you to seek for your help because I love to continue my study in your country is a place I dream to be, I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust, please do not betray me because if you due my God will fight you, the situation I am facing now I have no choice then to take this step, it is only God knows why I chose you and I pray he is the only one that will see me through.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help?

(i) To transfer this fund in your account? (ii) To
Invest it promptly?

2. Can we trust each other? To avoid betrayal at the
End?

3. What could be your percentage of the total sum?
Immediately the transfer is done?

Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as Possible.
If you are interested to help me with please kindly write me back on this email (suzannasamson@yahoo.com)

Thank you so much.

Yours faithful,
Suwannee

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Security & Scams

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook