Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 2923 2924 2925 2926 2927 2928 2929 2930 2931 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

caughtinside

Jun 9, 2011, 11:53 PM
Post #73151 of 105309 (3795 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

damn. It's like I was laying dead in a hotel room in barstow and forgot to pay attention.

tripperjm

Jun 9, 2011, 11:55 PM
Post #73152 of 105309 (3791 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
ok, I know I'm setting myself up here but I just found this on my phone and had to laff

No, that's not gay at all.

Actually, why were you in Jack's bedroom taking pictures of him asleep?

Knot my bedroom, a hotel room.... and I noes, knot helping with teh hole knot gay thing.

Still, teh thing that is most disturbing is, what teh fuk is CI doing standing over me while I'm passed owt? And I must be pretty passed owt, cuz I never sleep on my back unless I'm really tired...

caughtinside

Jun 10, 2011, 12:04 AM
Post #73153 of 105309 (3782 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
ok, I know I'm setting myself up here but I just found this on my phone and had to laff

Knot my bedroom, a hotel room.... and I noes, knot helping with teh hole knot gay thing.

Still, teh thing that is most disturbing is, what teh fuk is CI doing standing over me while I'm passed owt? And I must be pretty passed owt, cuz I never sleep on my back unless I'm really tired...

I was hoping to creep out to the rig in silence and fetch teh rusty shiv. Lucky for you, you must have awoken when I came back in because otherwise, well, you know.

enigma

Jun 10, 2011, 12:17 AM
Post #73154 of 105309 (3774 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
damn. It's like I was laying dead in a hotel room in barstow and forgot to pay attention.

Reminds me of infamous song, Bat out of Hell!

snoopy138

Jun 10, 2011, 12:20 AM
Post #73155 of 105309 (3771 views)
Shortcut

Re: [enigma] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

enigma wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

that's only because your brain doesn't work properly. now get the fuck out.

chossmonkey

Jun 10, 2011, 12:28 AM
Post #73156 of 105309 (3766 views)
Shortcut

Re: [imnotclever] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:

Good show.

you sir are a moron.

chossmonkey

Jun 10, 2011, 12:31 AM
Post #73157 of 105309 (3762 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
keep the green space?
Is that your way of telling me that you're not going to mow the lawn this week?

Married secks is not of interest

keep tellining yourself that

chossmonkey

Jun 10, 2011, 12:34 AM
Post #73158 of 105309 (3761 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
damn. swing and a miss.

my GU on your face! lick it off like a good boy! yeah! just like that! clean me up. mmmm.

je-sus

thank you for noticing this.

everyone else missed it the first time around, fucking skimbitches.

it think ignored is the term you are looking for.

chossmonkey

Jun 10, 2011, 12:43 AM
Post #73159 of 105309 (3756 views)
Shortcut

Re: [imnotclever] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Rough nite over hear. I did one of those things where you strain your neck, and now my neck fucking kills? And the dog got the shitz in the middle of the night. Didn't sleep much, it was an effective 1-2 punch.

Did watch a little Tee Vee. We started the series Breaking Bad, about meth cookers. kinda twisted.

it was 103F here last night, so I did some yard work.
Apparently we haven't been that warm in like 23 years or something.

16years ago it was close to that at about this time.

I remember I had just finished hs and we were reshingling my dad's roof. He said if it got to 100 he was going to shave off his beard. It got past 100 and he didn't and claimed that the high wasn't 100. Fucking security blanket. In what I can rememeber I have never seen him with out a beard

tripperjm

Jun 10, 2011, 12:44 AM
Post #73160 of 105309 (3755 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

I was hoping to creep out to the rig in silence and fetch teh rusty shiv. Lucky for you, you must have awoken when I came back in because otherwise, well, you know.

Speaking ov rusty shives.... hear are a few ov my favorites.

chossmonkey

Jun 10, 2011, 12:48 AM
Post #73161 of 105309 (3750 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Oh em gee, I'll deal with you when I'm off of the eyeYup! I'm going to the corner to cry now...

shiv-alry is truly not dead in here.

I hope I'm on the wrong side here. really.

'biner just told me on facespace that she doesn't give a fuck. fb messaging being somewhat easier on the iyup than the bloated monster that is this chat room thread. i was implying that she was hanging me out to dry by letting you think she might actually cry.

but by your logic, no women of childbearing age should ever be an obgyn or geneticist. (because it fucks with our brains.) I know some brain-curdling shit, for sure, about what can go wrong, and I have never even had to consider it happening to an extant, wanted and loved fetus of mine. I know you have a personal perspective on some of this, but, your implication

In reply to:
No, I'm saying don't do anything to fuk with a potential childbearing woman's mind regarding childbirth. Missing hand or not.

It's just like telling the bride that she should be marrying the guy.

In reply to:
that women's brains are just too delicate to deal with realities of what might happen, and that ANY such conversation, no matter how tangential or hypothetical, should be avoided is distasteful to me.

We're not discussing realities and that's the problem. Let the women deal with realities when they are real.

And the real emotion or response to biner's birth has no positive benefit. She knows that her parents took care of her and raised her. Knowing how they reacted to her birth does not change that.

(you are quick to jump on the woman as inferior angle of anything)

here's the thing that I fail to see: how does asking "hey did you know if i had both hands or not before i was born?" constitute fucking with somebody's brain about having babies?

that something so tangential would require such a volume of chivalrous defense so as not to 'fuck with' 'potentially child-bearing women's minds' seems patronizing to me.

especially since Biner is the one who brought it up and wanted to know...

Sorry INC but i think you're way off route on this one.

I will remind all that Inky has a little girl with challenges so we should not project a disinterested position upon him.

I don't think that's the cause here. Here we had an adult who couldn't ask the question 3 years ago. I should go and read her quote again cause maybe this is where I'm off base, but I remember it being a question of how her parents reacted to her deformity. Not a question of if they knew about it.

Apparently she hadn't come to terms with it then, I don't think now is the time to try either. Imagine if the response she gets from the parents is not all sunshine, now imagine the two days leading up to her ultrasound. Why would you want to put her through that just to fill some curiosity?

I'll stand by my don't fuk with their minds comments. Sometimes you think something might not fuk with somebody's mind but it turns out they have a history of problems in that area and it really causes problems for the other person - like zeke's photoshoping.

In reply to:
I wonder if my parents freaked out a little bit when I was born, or if they even knew about my arm before I popped out (like from and ultrasound) or if it was just one big suprise. I've never bothered to ask them, it's never really came up. But at least I was healthy (too healthy, if you ask my mum ;) )

i guess i read "too healthy if you ask my mum" and assumed they 'reacted' just fine, because i wasn't asking about that part. much of the thread was talking about prenatal diagnosis, and i was wondering if you could see lack of a hand on the screen. presumably. but i dunno?

'biner's words to me were something like "i dont care, and anybody who knows how i am about this sort of thing knows that i don't care. so no, i don't care."

as far as the fuck with minds avoidance... there is reasonable, and there is unreasonable. i'm not going to go around not asking people, for example, if they know if it's a boy or a girl just because some genetic diseases are specific to one sex and somebody might have a family history that i dont know about that makes a chance of something bad or lethal and they're burst into tears. totally plausible scenario, but not one i'm gonna plan for. i felt like i knew 'biner well enough to ask teh question, and she doesn't seem to give a flying fuck, which is why i don't understand why you jumped down my throat. especially as it was a very specific question, not a general one that might raise issues of other ppl, future babies blah blah blah. just a simple, did you ask them if they knew?

Can you imagine how Jake's parents must have felt if they knew their son would grow up looking the same as in the ultrasound?

Heh...

Except Jack was born before ultrasound.

chossmonkey

Jun 10, 2011, 12:49 AM
Post #73162 of 105309 (3749 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Rough nite over hear. I did one of those things where you strain your neck, and now my neck fucking kills? And the dog got the shitz in the middle of the night. Didn't sleep much, it was an effective 1-2 punch.

Did watch a little Tee Vee. We started the series Breaking Bad, about meth cookers. kinda twisted.

Not following on teh "one of those things"...

Married sects.

enigma

Jun 10, 2011, 12:52 AM
Post #73163 of 105309 (3744 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
enigma wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

that's only because your brain doesn't work properly. now get the fuck out.

East Coast Sarcasm-- Seinfield?

kachoong

Jun 10, 2011, 12:57 AM
Post #73164 of 105309 (3742 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:

On his deathbed?

kachoong

Jun 10, 2011, 1:04 AM
Post #73165 of 105309 (3737 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chossmonkey wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

I remember I had just finished hs and we were reshingling my dad's roof. He said if it got to 100 he was going to shave off his beard. It got past 100 and he didn't and claimed that the high wasn't 100. Fucking security blanket. In what I can rememeber I have never seen him with out a beard

Well aren't ewe an old fucker!

And we've already had 8 days in a row past 100, with at least the ten day forecast all above 100.

It's a dry heat tho

kachoong

Jun 10, 2011, 1:05 AM
Post #73166 of 105309 (3735 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

[IMG]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/caughtinside_bucket/photo13.jpg[/IMG]

I can see ewe carrying around that left-most one... and wearing a black robe.

kachoong

Jun 10, 2011, 1:06 AM
Post #73167 of 105309 (3734 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

chossmonkey wrote:
kachoong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Married sects.

Oh... that! Yep that'd do it. I frequently strain my neck trying to avoid the fumes of the shit on my chest.

drivel

Jun 10, 2011, 1:26 AM
Post #73168 of 105309 (3728 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
kachoong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Married sects.

Oh... that! Yep that'd do it. I frequently strain my neck trying to avoid the fumes of the shit on my chest.

je-sus.

carabiner96

Jun 10, 2011, 1:32 AM
Post #73169 of 105309 (3721 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

[IMG]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/caughtinside_bucket/photo13.jpg[/IMG]

Totally locking my tent door come august.

snoopy138

Jun 10, 2011, 1:57 AM
Post #73170 of 105309 (3711 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

chossmonkey wrote:
kachoong wrote:
drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
drivel wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Oh em gee, I'll deal with you when I'm off of the eyeYup! I'm going to the corner to cry now...

shiv-alry is truly not dead in here.

I hope I'm on the wrong side here. really.

'biner just told me on facespace that she doesn't give a fuck. fb messaging being somewhat easier on the iyup than the bloated monster that is this chat room thread. i was implying that she was hanging me out to dry by letting you think she might actually cry.

but by your logic, no women of childbearing age should ever be an obgyn or geneticist. (because it fucks with our brains.) I know some brain-curdling shit, for sure, about what can go wrong, and I have never even had to consider it happening to an extant, wanted and loved fetus of mine. I know you have a personal perspective on some of this, but, your implication

In reply to:
No, I'm saying don't do anything to fuk with a potential childbearing woman's mind regarding childbirth. Missing hand or not.

It's just like telling the bride that she should be marrying the guy.

In reply to:
that women's brains are just too delicate to deal with realities of what might happen, and that ANY such conversation, no matter how tangential or hypothetical, should be avoided is distasteful to me.

We're not discussing realities and that's the problem. Let the women deal with realities when they are real.

And the real emotion or response to biner's birth has no positive benefit. She knows that her parents took care of her and raised her. Knowing how they reacted to her birth does not change that.

(you are quick to jump on the woman as inferior angle of anything)

here's the thing that I fail to see: how does asking "hey did you know if i had both hands or not before i was born?" constitute fucking with somebody's brain about having babies?

that something so tangential would require such a volume of chivalrous defense so as not to 'fuck with' 'potentially child-bearing women's minds' seems patronizing to me.

especially since Biner is the one who brought it up and wanted to know...

Sorry INC but i think you're way off route on this one.

I will remind all that Inky has a little girl with challenges so we should not project a disinterested position upon him.

I don't think that's the cause here. Here we had an adult who couldn't ask the question 3 years ago. I should go and read her quote again cause maybe this is where I'm off base, but I remember it being a question of how her parents reacted to her deformity. Not a question of if they knew about it.

Apparently she hadn't come to terms with it then, I don't think now is the time to try either. Imagine if the response she gets from the parents is not all sunshine, now imagine the two days leading up to her ultrasound. Why would you want to put her through that just to fill some curiosity?

I'll stand by my don't fuk with their minds comments. Sometimes you think something might not fuk with somebody's mind but it turns out they have a history of problems in that area and it really causes problems for the other person - like zeke's photoshoping.

In reply to:
I wonder if my parents freaked out a little bit when I was born, or if they even knew about my arm before I popped out (like from and ultrasound) or if it was just one big suprise. I've never bothered to ask them, it's never really came up. But at least I was healthy (too healthy, if you ask my mum ;) )

i guess i read "too healthy if you ask my mum" and assumed they 'reacted' just fine, because i wasn't asking about that part. much of the thread was talking about prenatal diagnosis, and i was wondering if you could see lack of a hand on the screen. presumably. but i dunno?

'biner's words to me were something like "i dont care, and anybody who knows how i am about this sort of thing knows that i don't care. so no, i don't care."

as far as the fuck with minds avoidance... there is reasonable, and there is unreasonable. i'm not going to go around not asking people, for example, if they know if it's a boy or a girl just because some genetic diseases are specific to one sex and somebody might have a family history that i dont know about that makes a chance of something bad or lethal and they're burst into tears. totally plausible scenario, but not one i'm gonna plan for. i felt like i knew 'biner well enough to ask teh question, and she doesn't seem to give a flying fuck, which is why i don't understand why you jumped down my throat. especially as it was a very specific question, not a general one that might raise issues of other ppl, future babies blah blah blah. just a simple, did you ask them if they knew?

Can you imagine how Jake's parents must have felt if they knew their son would grow up looking the same as in the ultrasound?

Heh...

Except Jack was born before ultrasound.

jake. teh carnie-handed fetus.

snoopy138

Jun 10, 2011, 2:00 AM
Post #73171 of 105309 (3709 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
kachoong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Married sects.

whoa.

granite_grrl

Jun 10, 2011, 2:16 AM
Post #73172 of 105309 (3703 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

chossmonkey wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

I remember the morning my father came down stairs without his mustache. That may have been the first time my mother had ever seen him without it.

caughtinside

Jun 10, 2011, 2:20 AM
Post #73173 of 105309 (3699 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

I remember the morning my father came down stairs without his mustache. That may have been the first time my mother had ever seen him without it.

my dad shaved his and no one noticed for like 4 days. he was pissed.

caughtinside

Jun 10, 2011, 2:21 AM
Post #73174 of 105309 (3808 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] Snoppy licks taint. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

PTFTW!

granite_grrl

Jun 10, 2011, 2:21 AM
Post #73175 of 105309 (3806 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Dude, you own a quilt?

First page Previous page 1 ... 2923 2924 2925 2926 2927 2928 2929 2930 2931 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook