RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Bouldering

Premier Sponsor:

jdryden

Sep 28, 2011, 12:37 AM
Post #1 of 13 (5276 views)
Shortcut

Survey trying to help the bouldering community. please read
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I am a product design student at the Cleveland Institute of Art working on my senior thesis project. I am a avid climber and am trying to improve the climbing experience. Taking my survey will greatly help me with my research.
Here is the link to my online survey
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SC8P7QC
Thanks-

(This post was edited by jdryden on Sep 28, 2011, 12:38 AM)

jae8908

Sep 28, 2011, 1:25 AM
Post #2 of 13 (5258 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jdryden] Survey trying to help the bouldering community. please read [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Took it, hope it helps you out.

shockabuku

Sep 28, 2011, 1:48 AM
Post #3 of 13 (5245 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jdryden] Survey trying to help the bouldering community. please read [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

jdryden wrote:
I am a product design student at the Cleveland Institute of Art working on my senior thesis project. I am a avid climber and am trying to improve the climbing experience. Taking my survey will greatly help me with my research.
Here is the link to my online survey
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SC8P7QC
Thanks-

sungam

Sep 28, 2011, 8:40 AM
Post #4 of 13 (5203 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Uh, this is going to help the bouldering community how?

johnwesely

Sep 28, 2011, 11:12 AM
Post #5 of 13 (5188 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sungam] Survey trying to help the bouldering community. please read [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
Uh, this is going to help the bouldering community how?

Maybe the survey is an outlet for spray?

johnwesely

Sep 28, 2011, 1:29 PM
Post #6 of 13 (5170 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I took your survey and found it be rather pointless. With those questions, I really do not think you will find any valuable information.

jdryden

Sep 28, 2011, 2:05 PM
Post #7 of 13 (5160 views)
Shortcut

Re: [johnwesely] Survey trying to help the bouldering community. please read [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I know some of the questions do seem redundant and pointless but each question was written for a very specific reason. I do not want to disclose to much information about the project to avoid bias in the answers but if you know what my intentions were I think you would understand a bit better. If you think I should have worded something differently or asked a completely different question/s feel free to post what you dont like. Being an art student I am always willing to be critiqued.

johnwesely

Sep 28, 2011, 2:10 PM
Post #8 of 13 (5156 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

jdryden wrote:
I know some of the questions do seem redundant and pointless but each question was written for a very specific reason. I do not want to disclose to much information about the project to avoid bias in the answers but if you know what my intentions were I think you would understand a bit better. If you think I should have worded something differently or asked a completely different question/s feel free to post what you dont like. Being an art student I am always willing to be critiqued.

The information from the questions will do nothing to tell you what kind of climber the survey taker is. Different kinds of climbers buy different stuff.

ceebo

Sep 28, 2011, 3:26 PM
Post #9 of 13 (5136 views)
Shortcut

Re: [johnwesely] Survey trying to help the bouldering community. please read [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
jdryden wrote:

The information from the questions will do nothing to tell you what kind of climber the survey taker is. Different kinds of climbers buy different stuff.

I buy what he baught, who is he anyway?.

God damn the crafty fucker with his infectious sheepism consumership.

johnwesely

Sep 28, 2011, 3:33 PM
Post #10 of 13 (5132 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ceebo] Survey trying to help the bouldering community. please read [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ceebo wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
jdryden wrote:

I am now rather confused.

Gmburns2000

Sep 28, 2011, 5:42 PM
Post #11 of 13 (5109 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
ceebo wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
jdryden wrote:

I am now rather confused.

yeah, whaaa?!?

JohnCook

Sep 29, 2011, 6:29 PM
Post #12 of 13 (5058 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hope you are going to tabulate and post the results, and your conclusions drawn from the survey.

dharmanos

Sep 30, 2011, 8:03 PM
Post #13 of 13 (5000 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Thanks for asking. I never reflected on why I like climbing. I've just keep climbing. Answering the questions was fun gave me some clarity. Good luck. I hope you can post some results in the future.

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Bouldering

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook