Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Climbing In Tulsa
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

aulwes

Nov 19, 2001, 9:35 PM
Post #1 of 4 (3503 views)
Shortcut

Climbing In Tulsa  (North_America: United_States: Oklahoma: Northeast: Chandler_Park)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'm going to Tulsa over Thanksgiving, I've been climbing at chandler park once before. I was wondering if any one wanted to meet up there and go climbing? email me at aulwes@hotmail.com if your interested?
Also I would really like any beta about the climbs, or know if there is a guide book?

aulwes

Nov 26, 2001, 12:22 AM
Post #2 of 4 (3503 views)
Shortcut

Climbing In Tulsa [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

My father and I went climbing at Chandler Park on saturday... The weather was a nice 50 deg. We did a lot of exploring but no climbers about. Chandler has so many rock to climb on!!! That is the second time I've been out there not not seen a soul. There is alot of boulderng to be had and a good number of single pitch routes.

If your down in tulsa check it out!!! For more information, there is a good guide book for sale at Backwoods, or you can take a quick look at it like I did.

aulwes

Dec 3, 2001, 6:21 AM
Post #3 of 4 (3503 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I drove down that road looking for other stuff... where is Little germany from the Grateful Dead grafitti?.

I should be in Tulsa sometime after christmas. I'll post when I head down there.(hopfully the weather will be nice)

aulwes

gator211

Dec 3, 2001, 7:21 AM
Post #4 of 4 (3503 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

The guidebook is called The Oklahoma Climber's Guide, and is pretty helpful for Chandler. It also covers the Witchita Mountains, Quartz Mountain, and Robber's Cave.

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook