RSS FeedRSS Feeds for International

Premier Sponsor:

flesh

Oct 29, 2011, 4:10 PM
Post #1 of 5 (835 views)
Shortcut

Partners needed in Fontainebleau!
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

my buddy has to leave our trip early! I'll be in bleau from november 2nd to november 12th and need a partner! im in la chapelle la reine.... mostly climbing 7a and up! hit me up if you down!

rsmillbern

Oct 31, 2011, 10:39 AM
Post #2 of 5 (750 views)
Shortcut

Re: [flesh] Partners needed in Fontainebleau! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

flesh wrote:
my buddy has to leave our trip early! I'll be in bleau from november 2nd to november 12th and need a partner! im in la chapelle la reine.... mostly climbing 7a and up! hit me up if you down!

I have some vacation to use up and want to hit Font once more (at least) this year... Let me see what work/family looks like, I might be able to drive over for a few days...

rsmillbern

Oct 31, 2011, 10:41 AM
Post #3 of 5 (748 views)
Shortcut

Re: [rsmillbern] Partners needed in Fontainebleau! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

rsmillbern wrote:
flesh wrote:

I have some vacation to use up and want to hit Font once more (at least) this year... Let me see what work/family looks like, I might be able to drive over for a few days...

course I am only bouldering V4 or V5 on a good day...

flesh

Nov 1, 2011, 10:52 AM
Post #4 of 5 (732 views)
Shortcut

Re: [rsmillbern] Partners needed in Fontainebleau! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

rsmillbern wrote:
rsmillbern wrote:
flesh wrote:

Nice, yes.... It looks like the end of next week would be best for you for the weather.... like wed, thurs, fri, sat....... It will be raining this weekend... so I will probably only be able to roof climb at cul de chien... maybe is it's not raining at night... I can climb with my light... I brought them! lol

rsmillbern

Nov 5, 2011, 11:02 AM
Post #5 of 5 (720 views)
Shortcut

Re: [flesh] Partners needed in Fontainebleau! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

flesh wrote:
rsmillbern wrote:
rsmillbern wrote:
flesh wrote:

Nice, yes.... It looks like the end of next week would be best for you for the weather.... like wed, thurs, fri, sat....... It will be raining this weekend... so I will probably only be able to roof climb at cul de chien... maybe is it's not raining at night... I can climb with my light... I brought them! lol

Unfortunately I can't make it :-( too much going on at work and too many people out sick, so I am stuck with day trips on the weekends until next month...

Forums : Climbing Partners : International

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook