Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

FriscoWilderness

Mar 4, 2012, 8:15 PM
Post #26 of 90 (4105 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jt512] Climbing Cliches [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Yeah, the lower on is a bit over the top, but I still believe the other commands are standard when teaching to new climbers, correct? Or am I missing something, you wouldnt just let go without confirmation?

FriscoWilderness

Mar 4, 2012, 8:17 PM
Post #27 of 90 (4104 views)
Shortcut

Re: [shockabuku] Climbing Cliches [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Meant climb on.

dr_feelgood

Mar 4, 2012, 8:25 PM
Post #28 of 90 (4103 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (3 ratings)  
Can't Post

jt512 wrote:
shockabuku wrote:
FriscoWilderness wrote:
If you include "Take" then you need to include On Belay, Belay On, Climbing, Climbing On, Take On and Ready to Lower. I thought these were standard. Who new?

Who says "climbing on" and "take on"?

If you can't tell your partner has taken, then they haven't.

But if you believe your partner has taken, he hasn't necessarily, as many accidents have suggested; so a verbal confirmation from the belayer isn't a bad idea. I say "Got."

At my gym, belayers are instructed to say "Lower on" in response to "Lower." Now, that's retarded.

Jay
"Dirt me, Bro!" I hate that one.

potreroed

Mar 4, 2012, 10:38 PM
Post #29 of 90 (4082 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wivanoff] Climbing Cliches [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

wivanoff wrote:
j_ung wrote:
Been called gumby a few too many times, eh? Tongue

LOL.. actually, no. At least not to my face Wink
Oh, wait......There's a first time for everything.

marc801 wrote:
Don't know who, but you're talking about a term that's been entrenched in US climbing vernacular for well over 25 years...... In fact, the way you worded your objections suggests that you may well be a Gumby.

Thanks for the history lesson. I'm a little bit aware of US climbing vernacular as my first trad lead was in 1971 - using pitons for pro. And I've been pretty active since then.

We were all new climbers once. When I see someone new that might be a danger to himself or others, I prefer to offer help instead of ridicule. But, I'm not as cool as a lot of other people. After all, my first climbing partner was "Pokey" Wink

Still using pitons in '71? In Colorado we'd switched to home-made stoppers by '68.

jakedatc

Mar 4, 2012, 11:31 PM
Post #30 of 90 (4064 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] Climbing Cliches [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (5 ratings)  
Can't Post

"trad is rad"

all the variations of describing moderate nature hikes as an excuse for not wanting to try hard. exposure, mental challenge, blah blah

Toast_in_the_Machine

Mar 4, 2012, 11:37 PM
Post #31 of 90 (4060 views)
Shortcut

Re: [marc801] Climbing Cliches [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

marc801 wrote:
wivanoff wrote:
Maybe not a cliché, but "Gumby"

Seriously, who came up with that ridiculous expression? When I hear someone use it about a new climber, they go way down in my estimation.
Don't know who, but you're talking about a term that's been entrenched in US climbing vernacular for well over 25 years. It was used extensively in the Gunks and the Valley in the 80's. In the UK there's an even longer history of calling new climbers "bumblies". Since Gumby is green and someone new to an endeavor is also "green", it fits well. It was also helped by the Eddie Murphy sketches on SNL. Don't fight it. In fact, the way you worded your objections suggests that you may well be a Gumby.

Of course there are also these definitions: http://www.urbandictionary.com/...erm=gumby&page=4

http://books.google.com/...ge&q&f=false

From Wikipedia: Gumby
An inexperienced, unknowledgeable and oblivious climber; is a derogatory term. Gumbies are incapable of learning.

In the US military, specifically the Marines, the phrase "semper Gumby" is used to describe their demolition teams - meaning always flexible. It's a riff on the Marine motto semper fidelis - always faithful.

[Edit to fix botched link]

Gumby comes from Python.

Example of how Gumby's act:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIlKiRPSNGA

wivanoff

Mar 4, 2012, 11:51 PM
Post #32 of 90 (4053 views)
Shortcut

Re: [potreroed] Climbing Cliches [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

potreroed wrote:
Still using pitons in '71? In Colorado we'd switched to home-made stoppers by '68.

Oh my, another dinosaur Wink

Well, it was really a mix of pins and homemade stoppers.

I think a lot of climbers were still using pins in '71. Even though Connecticut was probably the first place in the US where nuts were used (Google John Reppy), it wasn't until the '72 Chouniard catalog and Doug Robinson's article that my eyes were opened. After all, apparently, I AM a gumby...

Although, I did repeat what is claimed to be the first girdle traverse ever done in this country - also in CT - The Warehouse Run on the chin at Sleeping Giant. I was looking at it again just yesterday.

jt512

Mar 5, 2012, 12:01 AM
Post #33 of 90 (4043 views)
Shortcut

Re: [FriscoWilderness] Climbing Cliches [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

FriscoWilderness wrote:
Yeah, the lower on is a bit over the top, but I still believe the other commands are standard when teaching to new climbers, correct? Or am I missing something, you wouldnt just let go without confirmation?

What you missed was a joke back on page 1.

Jay

FriscoWilderness

Mar 5, 2012, 12:45 AM
Post #34 of 90 (4032 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Thats what I get for rc.coming while driving.i

Kartessa

Mar 5, 2012, 4:27 AM
Post #35 of 90 (3988 views)
Shortcut

Re: [curt] Climbing Cliches [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

curt wrote:
"send"

and

"send it"

Curt

Somebody get me a stamp...

marc801

Mar 5, 2012, 5:33 AM
Post #36 of 90 (3969 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wivanoff] Climbing Cliches [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wivanoff wrote:
I think a lot of climbers were still using pins in '71.
I started in the Gunks in 72 - my first rack was about 8 nuts of various origin and 6 or so pitons. At the time the ethic was to leave any pins you placed, since most crack destruction from pins takes place during removal. John Stannard offered up "free and cheerful" replacements while being the primary advocate of clean climbing in the Gunks. Of course in that time there were far more fixed pins of good quality than there are today.

blueeyedclimber

Mar 5, 2012, 2:54 PM
Post #37 of 90 (3929 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jakedatc] Climbing Cliches [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (4 ratings)  
Can't Post

jakedatc wrote:
"trad is rad"

all the variations of describing moderate nature hikes as an excuse for not wanting to try hard. exposure, mental challenge, blah blah

How about the cliche that because you climb trad, you don't want to (or are scared to) climb hard. Some of us traddies are trying harder stuff. Tongue

Josh

JAB

Mar 5, 2012, 3:05 PM
Post #38 of 90 (3919 views)
Shortcut

Re: [blueeyedclimber] Climbing Cliches [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

"Driving to the crag is more dangerous than the climbing"

Agree with "Instant classic"

guangzhou

Mar 6, 2012, 1:42 AM
Post #39 of 90 (3778 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

blueeyedclimber wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
"trad is rad"

How about the cliche that because you climb trad, you don't want to (or are scared to) climb hard. Some of us traddies are trying harder stuff. Tongue

Josh

Agreed.

I was having a convesation with a climber here who does very routes where the gear needs to be placed. I was asking him about a route he did about 5 hours from Surabaya, and asked how difficult it was.

He answered with maybe 5.12, I was bit surprised considering I onsigthed every single pitch. (15 of them) and rated the route about 5.10d or 5.11a.

He explained that because the climber needed to place the gear, the route should be rated harder. I asked him, what would you rate the route if you were following, he said roughly 5.11b.

He didn't agree when I explained that placing or not placing the gear wasn't the determining factor in route rating, just the moves.

blueeyedclimber

Mar 6, 2012, 2:40 AM
Post #40 of 90 (3768 views)
Shortcut

Re: [guangzhou] Climbing Cliches [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

guangzhou wrote:
blueeyedclimber wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
"trad is rad"

Josh

Agreed.

I was having a convesation with a climber here who does very routes where the gear needs to be placed. I was asking him about a route he did about 5 hours from Surabaya, and asked how difficult it was.

He answered with maybe 5.12, I was bit surprised considering I onsigthed every single pitch. (15 of them) and rated the route about 5.10d or 5.11a.

He explained that because the climber needed to place the gear, the route should be rated harder. I asked him, what would you rate the route if you were following, he said roughly 5.11b.

He didn't agree when I explained that placing or not placing the gear wasn't the determining factor in route rating, just the moves.

Did you proceed to tell him that he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about? Tongue

Josh

(This post was edited by blueeyedclimber on Mar 6, 2012, 2:40 AM)

Partner robdotcalm

Mar 6, 2012, 5:08 AM
Post #41 of 90 (3726 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

guangzhou wrote:

And I don't agree either.

In my guidebook to Vedauwoo, I wrote: “Hooker 10c. …. The rating takes into account the effort needed to protect the first 15 feet.”

On Mountain Project, a commentator on the route wrote,

” Heel & Toe [i.e., the guidebook] makes the comment that the 10c rating takes into account the difficulty in protecting the first 25 feet. This didn't make any sense to me until I led it.”

For another climb I rated 5.10a, I wrote, “No move is harder than 9. Protection is adequate. The rating takes into account the effort needed to set it.”

Your comment is OK for a sport climb with preplaced quick draws but does not take into account the subtleties that can arise in a traditional climb. Hanging out to place gear, and in these 2 climbs, small tricky gear, makes the climbing more difficult. Since the moves on toprope would be easier, I informed the reader of that. If the 10a in question were bolted (God forbid!), I would rate it 9.

Also, the ratings reflect what the difficulty level would be for someone climbing them for the first time and going ground up, which is the way I first climbed them. No top rope practice or anything like that.

Ratings for an area are not universal but reflect the history and traditions of the area.

Cheers,
Rob.calm

guangzhou

Mar 6, 2012, 7:20 AM
Post #42 of 90 (3707 views)
Shortcut

Re: [robdotcalm] Climbing Cliches [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

robdotcalm wrote:
guangzhou wrote:

I was having a conversation with a climber here who does very routes where the gear needs to be placed. I was asking him about a route he did about 5 hours from Surabaya, and asked how difficult it was.

In my guidebook to Vedauwoo, I wrote: “Hooker 10c. …. The rating takes into account the effort needed to protect the first 15 feet.”

I don't agree, but I have not been on the route you mention. Plenty of routes have tricky gear, doesn't make the makes any harder. If I decide not to protect the first 15 feet of said route, would it still be 5.10c or run-out 5.9?

A lot of routes have the best holds taken by the pro.

In reply to:

” Heel & Toe [i.e., the guidebook] makes the comment that the 10c rating takes into account the difficulty in protecting the first 25 feet. This didn't make any sense to me until I led it.”

The first comment on Mountain Project, the one above the one you decided to share also states it's "a great route with a fairly soft rating."

Soft rating means the route is easy for the grade.

In reply to:
For another climb I rated 5.10a, I wrote, “No move is harder than 9. Protection is adequate. The rating takes into account the effort needed to set it.”

I am seeing a pattern here. I would have written sustain 5.9 climbing. Maybe rated the route 5.9+, a grade that makes trad climbers think twice for sure.

In reply to:
Your comment is OK for a sport climb with preplaced quick draws but does not take into account the subtleties that can arise in a traditional climb. Hanging out to place gear, and in these 2 climbs, small tricky gear, makes the climbing more difficult. Since the moves on toprope would be easier, I informed the reader of that. If the 10a in question were bolted (God forbid!), I would rate it 9.

If I read that in a guidebook, I would take it to mean it's a 5.9 route with difficult to place gear. I would have to decide how confident I am at the grade before I decided to climb it.

As for hanging out and placing gear, something I do a lot of, it doesn't make the moves any harder. It just means the climbers needs to be more proficient at placing gear, or build more endurance.

When I do first ascents from the ground up that require me to bolt on lead, I don't rate the route harder because placing the bolt required more of me. Actually, I tend to ask my second for their opinions of the grade in those cases because they are more likely focus on the climbing versus route finding, bolting, and dealing with the various thoughts that penetrate the brain during first ascents.

Every route is unique, and gear protected routes all have their own traits too. Not every gear route is a perfect crack. Just because the route has tricky gear doesn't mean a route should be rating more difficult.

As a guidebook writer, I would explain that the gear is tricky, the route is sustained, or some other aspect. I might even use word like only for those very comfortable on the grade.

Rating a sustain 5.9 at 5.10+ just gives a the climber a false sense of security. When they jump on the next 5.10+, they may not be ready for what they encounter.

In reply to:
Also, the ratings reflect what the difficulty level would be for someone climbing them for the first time and going ground up, which is the way I first climbed them. No top rope practice or anything like that.

I agree 100%.

Ground up is the way I prefer to climb too. Rating do reflect the ground up and onsite level, I agree, but they are also suggestive, meaning that as more and more people climb the route, the grade becomes more and more accurate.

In reply to:
Ratings for an area are not universal but reflect the history and traditions of the area.

Cheers,
Rob.calm

Again, completely agree here, as climbers we can't even agree on a universal rating system. Grades aren't consistent from one climbing area to the next with the same state, much less state to state or country to country.

blueeyedclimber

Mar 6, 2012, 1:20 PM
Post #43 of 90 (3681 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

robdotcalm wrote:
guangzhou wrote:

Cheers,
Rob.calm

Ratings are meant to convey free climbing ability, not protection rating. There are separate protection ratings for that (which I realize not every area uses). The Gunks uses the combination of movie ratings (G, PG, R, X) and comments in the guidebook. When I look for climbs to do, I first decide what I am physically capable of, then decide from those things like quality and protection. Based on my ability I decide on what I can handle mentally. If there is a good chance i will fall then I am more careful about getting on something with tricky or sparse gear placements.

Ratings are subjective enough, nevermind if you tried to add a letter here, or a plus there to convey gear placements. How many tricky gear placements or runouts would bump it up a grade. It would be too confusing. You would have to comment on it in the guidebook description, in which case, why would you do it in the first place?

Just my 3 cents.

Cool

Josh

trillium

Mar 6, 2012, 1:42 PM
Post #44 of 90 (3670 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

"What's the "Beta"?

Partner robdotcalm

Mar 6, 2012, 6:12 PM
Post #45 of 90 (3589 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In response to Guangzhou and Blueeyed:

The essence of your arguments are given by Blueeyed’s statement

“Ratings are meant to convey free climbing ability, not protection rating. There are separate protection ratings for that …(G, PG, R, X)….”

If one took that literally, why not just rate a route by how it feels on toproping it?

This is an aside: In my guidebook, I state in the introduction that I do not use G, R, X (which works very well in many venues), because it’s pointless at Vedauwoo where the overwhelming majority of routes protect well. When routes do not protect safely, I state explicitly what the danger is, and I agree that being dangerous per se does not influence the rating.

However, I feel you are missing the distinction between a route that cannot be protected well and is inherently dangerous compared to a route that protects just fine but the time and energy required to place the protection adds to the difficulty of climbing. This is where a difference lies in grading a sport climb versus grading a traditional climb. In fact, there are some routes for which I down grade the rating because of the protection, e.g., if the hardest move is a well protected boulder problem getting off the ground, I may discount that in the rating. In rating Cat’s Cradle, 5.8+, I state that “The start of the second pitch is a well-protected 5.9 boulder problem… .”

Let me be even more adversarial: the rating should be attuned to the ability level of the climber. For example, on the 10a (Neon Madman) I mentioned earlier, the climb might appear as 5.9 to a 5.11+ leader, since they would run out a lot of it rather than place gear. It would definitely appear as 10a to a 5.9 or 10- leader who would require not just more endurance to climb the route but the need to find and hang out at stances for placing gear. and then actually placing it.

Anyway, realizing that not everyone agrees with my opinions , whenever the protection influences the rating in a significant way, I state that explicitly.

I first thought about this maybe 25 years or so ago when climbing the first pitch of Tagger at Eldorado. At that time, it had two pitons in it near the crux. I felt the climb was 5.9-. A couple of years later I climbed it after the pitons had been removed. The hanging out time for placing the gear definitely made the climb half grade harder. Clip and go is not the same as stop, get a stance, place gear and then go.

Gratias et valete bene!
RobertusPunctumPacificus

Partner cracklover

Mar 6, 2012, 8:01 PM
Post #46 of 90 (3560 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

robdotcalm wrote:
In response to Guangzhou and Blueeyed:

The essence of your arguments are given by Blueeyed’s statement

“Ratings are meant to convey free climbing ability, not protection rating. There are separate protection ratings for that …(G, PG, R, X)….”

If one took that literally, why not just rate a route by how it feels on toproping it?

This is an aside: In my guidebook, I state in the introduction that I do not use G, R, X (which works very well in many venues), because it’s pointless at Vedauwoo where the overwhelming majority of routes protect well. When routes do not protect safely, I state explicitly what the danger is, and I agree that being dangerous per se does not influence the rating.

However, I feel you are missing the distinction between a route that cannot be protected well and is inherently dangerous compared to a route that protects just fine but the time and energy required to place the protection adds to the difficulty of climbing. This is where a difference lies in grading a sport climb versus grading a traditional climb. In fact, there are some routes for which I down grade the rating because of the protection, e.g., if the hardest move is a well protected boulder problem getting off the ground, I may discount that in the rating. In rating Cat’s Cradle, 5.8+, I state that “The start of the second pitch is a well-protected 5.9 boulder problem… .”

Let me be even more adversarial: the rating should be attuned to the ability level of the climber. For example, on the 10a (Neon Madman) I mentioned earlier, the climb might appear as 5.9 to a 5.11+ leader, since they would run out a lot of it rather than place gear. It would definitely appear as 10a to a 5.9 or 10- leader who would require not just more endurance to climb the route but the need to find and hang out at stances for placing gear. and then actually placing it.

Anyway, realizing that not everyone agrees with my opinions , whenever the protection influences the rating in a significant way, I state that explicitly.

I first thought about this maybe 25 years or so ago when climbing the first pitch of Tagger at Eldorado. At that time, it had two pitons in it near the crux. I felt the climb was 5.9-. A couple of years later I climbed it after the pitons had been removed. The hanging out time for placing the gear definitely made the climb half grade harder. Clip and go is not the same as stop, get a stance, place gear and then go.

Gratias et valete bene!
RobertusPunctumPacificus

Really interesting discussion! Until now, I would always have taken Guanshou's position. But I actually think rob.com is right - there are situations where the gear can change the rating. Not on most climbs, but it does occasionally happen.

For example, you may have to get into a different more strenuous position to place the one piece of gear that protects the crux than you would if you were toproping the climb. And if you then have no rest between the placement and the crux, it could easily mean a letter grade difference.

P1 of Tagger is a pretty good example, in which you have to get in a really awkward position to see into the low slot by your feet to place gear there.

Cheers,

GO

blueeyedclimber

Mar 7, 2012, 1:54 AM
Post #47 of 90 (3506 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cracklover] Climbing Cliches [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
Really interesting discussion! Until now, I would always have taken Guanshou's position. But I actually think rob.com is right - there are situations where the gear can change the rating. Not on most climbs, but it does occasionally happen.

For example, you may have to get into a different more strenuous position to place the one piece of gear that protects the crux than you would if you were toproping the climb. And if you then have no rest between the placement and the crux, it could easily mean a letter grade difference.

P1 of Tagger is a pretty good example, in which you have to get in a really awkward position to see into the low slot by your feet to place gear there.

Cheers,

GO

But isn't that precisely why most people (if not all) cannot climb the same grade on trad as they can on sport? And i'm talking on-sight, not using sport tactics. Do we need to change the grades because of that? When I check out a grade, I either know that I have the physically ability to do it or it's out of my league. How would you combine both the physicality of a route and the technical in one grading system? I would think you would still have to explain it in the route description, which would eliminate the need to do it in the first place. If I look at two 10a's, how would I know one is actually a 5.9 with tricky gear at the crux. And what does tricky gear mean? Would you explain that in the description? Would that be too much beta?

It just seems way too complicated.

Josh

guangzhou

Mar 7, 2012, 2:25 AM
Post #48 of 90 (3498 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

I have climb enough gear routes over the last decades to understand how gear placement effect climbing. Especially when you have to decide, do I place this DMM Peanut or do I use the finger and run it out.

In reply to:

Rest between gear and crux is irrelevant to how hard the moves actually, it just has impact on your endurance. Just like a run-out 5.9 feels more difficult, but in all actuality, the moves are not.

In reply to:

Cheers,

GO

Sounds interesting.

In reply to:
But isn't that precisely why most people (if not all) cannot climb the same grade on trad as they can on sport? And i'm talking on-sight, not using sport tactics. Do we need to change the grades because of that? When I check out a grade, I either know that I have the physically ability to do it or it's out of my league. How would you combine both the physicality of a route and the technical in one grading system? I would think you would still have to explain it in the route description, which would eliminate the need to do it in the first place. If I look at two 10a's, how would I know one is actually a 5.9 with tricky gear at the crux. And what does tricky gear mean? Would you explain that in the description? Would that be too much beta?

It just seems way too complicated.

Josh

Agree, an interesting discussion, but like Josh said, grade are difficult enough as it is.

If we're going to make a rating harder because the gear is tricky or intricate, what ever your definition, why not rate the routes according to the rack of individual climbers too.

Indian Creek routes for example, if you have six #2 Camelots, than the route is 5.9+, but if you only have two number 2 Camelot and you place three hexes, the route becomes 5.10+.

Especially on small thin cracks and seams, one climber may place an RP or peanut and not use the lock, while another will place a small Alien Elsewhere.

When I think about places like Looking Glass and Whitesides in North Carolina, Sunset in Tennessee, and some of the limestone towers I climbed in Southern China from the ground up, intricate gear placements are no so infrequent.

Just like run-out shouldn't be taken into consideration for the actual grade, nor should the protection. I haven't climbed much at the Gunks, Spent roughly three weeks there and climb between 100 and 120 routes. It was the first place I saw where the "movie" system was used for gear. Kept the grades honest and let leaders know what to expect gear wise.

olderic

Mar 7, 2012, 2:43 AM
Post #49 of 90 (3487 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I've been waiting for someone else to mention tyhis but since they haven't...

The YDS as it was defined almost 60 years ago was simple - climbs were rated by their single hardest move. Period. All these attempts to adjust (bump) the grade by factoring in the endurance required, the head required, the gear required.. are futile. If there is a 5.x move either you can do it or not. Doesn't matter TR or solo - you can do it or not.

Except--there is no way to precisely measure the grade in the first place - its all subjective. And inconsistent. Who cares?

guangzhou

Mar 7, 2012, 3:02 AM
Post #50 of 90 (3475 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

robdotcalm wrote:

This is a good example of why the rating takes the moves into account and not the protection.

If I am pushing my limit at 5.8 and decide to challenge myself on this 5.8 route I will fail. Not because I can't climb 5.8, but because a 5.9 move, regardless of how good the pro is is above my limit.

If the route was 5.8 climbing to a single move of well protected 5.10, 5.11, or 5.12 instead of 5.9, would you still rate the route 5.8? It's just one well protected move after all.

Where do you draw the line on when the rating gets bumped and not bumped?

What about if I don't have the piece that protects that move well, is it still a 5.8 route?

The rating is about the hardest single move on the route. If you can't do a move because it's to difficult, the quality of the gear is irrelevant.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Climbing Information : General

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook